Thread: NINI - busty viet PSE girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

NINI - busty viet PSE girl

Another one with stats close to my ideal and I think I remember reading some positive ARs. Not easy to book this one, have tried before, but today was at a Xmas work lunch in the area and times just aligned. Mixing some early beers and wine over some pub grub, is enough to get me tipsy, even after the walk from Sydenham station I still felt light headed.

SCOPING
    Got the big room at the back, last few visits have been getting this room. It has a large accessible bathroom off a corridor which adjoins the bedroom. So feels like an apartment/studio room. Also has an old fashioned clothes rack for your clothes and a decent sized bed. Had some nice punts in this room this year.

Light knock on the door when I was still half undressed and in walks a slim tanned girl with a big smile on her face. She has a bubbly up tempo personality and kinda bounces as she strolls in and begins to get the bed ready. Heels come off straight away and she is probably taller than I expected at 160+. Slender legs and arms and curvy body under a clingy dress. Her face is probably not what I expected, but never is when they have filtered it on roster pics. Tbh… I can’t really remember it that well now, but it was normal and smiley. Her darker skin makes her look smooth in the dim lighting.

TASTING
    She stripped down and led me to the huge bathroom. She likes my body and gets up close squeezing my pecs and arms. Roster says 41kg and I dunno. She’s definietly got a very tight waist and small body frame, but with the large C cuppers and round bubble butt, she could be heavier. I usually love my skinnies but maybe I’m getting over the scrawny look. This girl’s body does it for me, something about the proportions… my cock was already hard as she soaped up my body and she laughed at when it poked her in the tummy. She gave me a light kiss and a very quick BBBJ before we rinsed off.

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and she’s pretty upbeat from the moment she jumps onto the bed. She came in for a strong kiss with some soft lips that turned into DFK. Had my hand around her neck and my arm pulling her soft body into mine while we pashed. Standard nipple kisses on her way down to my balls, while I fondled those lovely hanging melons and rubbed my palm into her arse crack. Funny how only when you get up close sometimes can you appreciate some things. Her skin is so smooth and warm. Yet she has a softness to her…

Her BBBJ wasn’t bad at all, good suction a bit fast though… for me. About 3/4 of me on the occasional pump. Nice circular hand movements. She spent a while on my cock and the alcohol in me made me feel really relaxed, so I let her do her thing, but eventually asked to move on.

MAIN EVENT
    She dommed and rocked onto me in CG, bouncing away straight away at fast pace. I just lay there and put my hands around her small waist and under her boobs. While she bounced she also got her mouth over my nipples again, flexible little thing. I cupped her arse with my hands and started to control the rhythm, pulling her into me as I thrust upwards. She moaned and seemed to enjoy this. Switched to mish for a bit, but my foggy brain can’t really recall it…

In doggy, I remember very slowly entering her and keeping a firm grip on her waist. A consequence of having some alcohol beforehand is I often have trouble finishing. I pumped her for ages in this position. On my knees and then with 1 leg up and eventually kinda squat fucking her getting my weight right onto her soft arse. Grinded her good in flat iron too but went back to normal doggy and just focused on the loud slapping sound as I pounded her hard. Alas nothing…

Switched back to mish and found a nice rhythm there too. Eventually had to grip her arse with both hands angling her pussy upwards and slamming her with everything I had to get over the line. Fuucccckkk!

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    What an effort. I rolled off the girl and lay on the bed spread eagle, while NINI giggled in amusement. She cozied up next to me with a grin and said: “you so strong! You destroy me!” impressed with my stamina… reckon this is the main way I keep fit these days.

Chatted a bit more, but I can’t really remember much of it. Except that she’s fairly new and sounded like she’ll be around for a while. Overall, it was a solid PSE punt with a girl that will hit the mark for most, in terms of her looks, attitude and personality.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know what you mean after a couple of drinks it's a fine line between finishing and not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I know what you mean after a couple of drinks it's a fine line between finishing and not.
    Years ago… I fucked 4 girls btw GC and GE before I finally was able to cum. Geeez, what a night!

Always one of the best reads out there~

Sent from my ASUS_I005DC using Tapatalk

Nini is working today~

Message or WeChat us to see her today!!

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com