Thread: Emma @ North Sydney Sunny massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma @ North Sydney Sunny massage

I work in North Sydney in such scorching day, went to north sydney sunny during lunch time, 4 ladies are on the roster, but Patty was working upon I arrived. Then picked a ladies with medium body shape, named Emma, around C cup natural, and looked pretty and friendly at greeting.

Emma is from Thai and she gave me nice touch at part one, like the real massage experience in Thai shop, and the room is dimmed with light music, I was really enjoyed the massage with her light fragrance.

Part 2 was kick started from the nice relaxation touch on lower part, and she gave me great oralll relax with some scratch on back back and front. Everything off and thats absolutely visual enjoyment. Finished a bit beyond the time, and everything was provided perfectly. Everything was provided and she charged me $100.

Met Patty and small talk for a while, and I would highly recommend Emma and Patty for services, and they both have great personalities, and easy going thai girls.

address: level 3/97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
    https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    Girls recommended: Emma & Patty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the Intel. Domyou know.if they have shower facilities?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    Thanks for the Intel. Domyou know.if they have shower facilities?
    I am not quiet sure as I haven't asked for b2b in this shop. You may better call and check with them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No shower. But a few doors down is Pure Massage. They have showers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys. I'm keen to check both out as is so close to work!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been to both. At Sunny the girls are hot and the service is good, but no showers. Pure is great and they have showers, but check who you book coz the age range is big - some young, some very old.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by easypunt View Post
    I work in North Sydney in such scorching day, went to north sydney sunny during lunch time, 4 ladies are on the roster, but Patty was working upon I arrived. Then picked a ladies with medium body shape, named Emma, around C cup natural, and looked pretty and friendly at greeting.

Emma is from Thai and she gave me nice touch at part one, like the real massage experience in Thai shop, and the room is dimmed with light music, I was really enjoyed the massage with her light fragrance.

Part 2 was kick started from the nice relaxation touch on lower part, and she gave me great oralll relax with some scratch on back back and front. Everything off and thats absolutely visual enjoyment. Finished a bit beyond the time, and everything was provided perfectly. Everything was provided and she charged me $100.

Met Patty and small talk for a while, and I would highly recommend Emma and Patty for services, and they both have great personalities, and easy going thai girls.

address: level 3/97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
    https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    Girls recommended: Emma & Patty
    Thanks for your AR. I tried to book Emma today, unfortunately, she was booked on my time. I picked Yaya, medium and busty natural, and she offer great oral as well, $110 for everything. Try her next time, bro.