Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miko, the Tokyo hustler

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by monky View Post
    Is Asheton's $200 for 30 mins switch about Miko too? And Chris?
    1. No
    2. Yes

The post was in part to vent, and illustrate how shitty the place has become.
    Last edited by asheton; 18-12-2023 at 10:23 AM. Reason: clarity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the tip. Will avoid this shop. Fuckin grubs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I actually told Chris, as I was leaving, I’d be reviewing this. He didn’t seem to care. Just said that he can’t “manage my expectations.” I’m sure he and Miko are not the business owners; just some lackeys doing the graveyard shift, taking an opportunity to hustle some extra cash. Their boss would have no idea. They undoubtedly choose their mark. I’m an older bloke, not particularly big or strong looking. I doubt they’d try the same trick with a classic alpha male type.
    that is legit soo bad.... its rare i've ever seen a girl do that and i've been to some average and cheaper shops out west before discovering Ginza, no5/no42 and Kyoto....
    like i get older girls and poor quality service with some girls is implied based on where the shop is and the prices they are charging but to charge a premium and then con more money from the customer like that....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    A little conflicted in writing this but had an experience that whilst dissimilar, means I'll never be back. Exotic option on the menu and as I've had a good run in the past paid upfront $200 for 30mins diamond. Into the room and the girl is not representative of the pics at all, no breasts to speak of and covered in scars from burns (if you know, you know).

What made up for things is that she was a genuinely lovely person and we got on well, there was just no physical attraction so I pounded her six ways to Sunday. Dude at reception couldn't give two shits.
    lol wondering if its the same person at reception

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I did ask for a refund. It wasn’t entertained. The blame was put on me for “expectations”. It was a hustle and once they’ve got the money they’re not going to concede anything. Yeah, you’re right, it’s a lot of money to walk away from. But criminals are criminals, they don’t listen to reason.
    $320 for a J girl is near top premium you;d pay at the big establishments too thats why i stick to the big ones cos:

a) generally the quality is better and more range in lineup
    b) they care (most of them - some shops depends who you get at reception) about feedback both right after the session at the shop and also what gets posted on here
    c) prices offer a good mix in terms of its indicative of you get what you pay for

but i can see why OP - Wayne walked....what was he going to do/win out of it... they have security cameras etc so could easily post photo of him and blacklist him with just their version of the story
    he cant really call the cops and
    you dont know what their background is they could call for backup and bouncers to kick you out or worse give you a beating...

this is just me thinking and what would go on in my mind if i was OP ...

lessons learnt never go there lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Sorry to hear brother Wayne. This dump deserves a punchier title and headline like avoid this scam. You're too nice with these scumbags.

Best we can do is pledge solidarity and avoid this place. Not providing a service after a hefty payment.

Cautionary tale. Maybe if this ever happens again in future, just record the conversation and threaten to take the evidence to local council if it's illegal. If it's legal brothel then take to ACCC
    hahahah can we create a list or thread for places to avoid/blacklist? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12