Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is a good time to walk in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What is a good time to walk in

Hi all, my first time punting. Thinking of starting with n5m thanks to all the positive ARs here. What is a good time to walk in, I mean when is it more likely that girls are not booked out. Is 1 hr within opening hours a good time? Thanks in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After the sun goes down, so you dont get seen by people going in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been morning when a shop first opens, I've been lunch time, I've been in the evening and I've been 1-2 hours before they close up shop.

Out of all, I found that there is always going to be someone there or a booking made and a girl is not available.

Obviously avoid peak hour at all costs, which seems to be around the 7pm-10pm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    After the sun goes down, so you dont get seen by people going in
    Haha. I am not from the area so shouldn't bother me... Btw, they don't have a discreet entrance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get there when it first opens so your first in line and not doing daty at the end of the day tasting other guys juice in her pussy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Holiday season is usually quieter.
    Go in during the day like a real man, straight to front door of N5M lmao.

But don't get in near closing. Girls are tired and sleepy, you won't enjoy it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    I've been morning when a shop first opens, I've been lunch time, I've been in the evening and I've been 1-2 hours before they close up shop.

Out of all, I found that there is always going to be someone there or a booking made and a girl is not available.

Obviously avoid peak hour at all costs, which seems to be around the 7pm-10pm.
    Thank you. Very helpful

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Get there when it first opens so your first in line and not doing daty at the end of the day tasting other guys juice in her pussy.
    Well thats true. 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    keep in mind, the popular girls are always booked out, so I would usually make a booking. With that said, it's your first time, so maybe you want to look at the line up and get a feel for what you like. If that's the case, I would go in the morning when it's quiet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If you can manage it, the best time is probably the hours on either side of lunch time, 10:30am - 12pm, and then 2pm - 4:30pm. I'd avoid going in at 10am because girls might arrive late for work.

That said, some shops have fewer girls working during the daytime so you might want to check the roster first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude82 View Post
    Haha. I am not from the area so shouldn't bother me... Btw, they don't have a discreet entrance?
    There is a back entrance on Maude Ln. Been a very long time since I've been to No5 and I can't remember if they have a number out the back but they have a security camera and intercom.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you can manage it, the best time is probably the hours on either side of lunch time, 10:30am - 12pm, and then 2pm - 4:30pm. I'd avoid going in at 10am because girls might arrive late for work.

That said, some shops have fewer girls working during the daytime so you might want to check the roster first.
    Thanks. That's what I assumed. Thanks for the helpful info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well thats true. ��
    Yes nothing worse than doing a WL late afternoon if no shower in shop and your daty tasting all strange flavors in her pussy from other little brothers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    There is a back entrance on Maude Ln. Been a very long time since I've been to No5 and I can't remember if they have a number out the back but they have a security camera and intercom.
    I never knew N5M had a rear entrance, had always summoned the courage to walk in via the front lol

Appreciate the info!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10am to 2pm or after 10pm

Banned
    Hi all, my first time punting. Thinking of starting with n5m thanks to all the positive ARs here. What is a good time to walk in, I mean when is it more likely that girls are not booked out. Is 1 hr within opening hours a good time? Thanks in advance.
    You walk in when the girls are lining up for you.
    All music and drums blasting
    And all technocolor and disco lights focussing on you
    Don't forget to toss a wad of $50 notes in the air
    to show them who you really are.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You walk in when the girls are lining up for you.
    All music and drums blasting
    And all technocolor and disco lights focussing on you
    Don't forget to toss a wad of $50 notes in the air
    to show them who you really are.
    Throwing money like this?

https://youtu.be/QZXc39hT8t4?feature=shared

7:50PM, they'll be really happy to see you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well thats true. ��
    Don't forget that many girls start later shifts, only a few girls are available at 10am (assume they arrive on time).

With popular shops like n5m it's best to check roster/ARs and book beforehand, the popular girls will most likely be booked out and you probably won't see them during walk-ins, it's a trade-off, if you wanna see the girls without booking you just need to accept the fact, but if you get lucky and hit the jackpot you may get a huge line-up, never know...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go early if possible. Early customer also feel gd luck for them...and so they (should) be happier when they serve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast