Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is a good time to walk in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I met my regular 2 years ago as just a walk-in. Now it's by us messaging each other direct & works a treat!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude82 View Post
    Hi all, my first time punting. Thinking of starting with n5m thanks to all the positive ARs here. What is a good time to walk in, I mean when is it more likely that girls are not booked out. Is 1 hr within opening hours a good time? Thanks in advance.
    Anytime is the best time to walk into a brothel. You'll never know what's the treasure is there waiting for you.

It's like walking into Commonwealth Bank and you can withdraw as much money as you want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Anytime is the best time to walk into a brothel. You'll never know what's the treasure is there waiting for you.

It's like walking into Commonwealth Bank and you can withdraw as much money as you want.
    Haha ....except with a brothel it's all about depositing in a no return account!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely in the morning. Check the roster to see when the girl starts working and book the first available time slot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Haha ....except with a brothel it's all about depositing in a no return account!
    bahahahaha so true or the return is temporary satisfaction and happiness except when u get a dud thens it just like dropping money down the drain

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. That's what I assumed. Thanks for the helpful info
    welcome cooldude! good luck for breaking ur punting virginity! would be keen to hear how ur first experience went

yea agree with this comment go before lunch time and before the evening rush when everyone else has finished work

if you have a particular girl you like you can try book them in and then ask to see if they let you say hello before handing over the cash

or if you close by to the shop like 10-15mins away just give am a call and ask if many girls available at moment then go in for hello if not many just come back another time i guess depending if you already have a girl of your choice in mind

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Oh, it better be a no return account, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually, as a slight tangent on this thread, I have often wondered which punters frequent shops after 10pm and in particular after midnight.

Many girls are rostered after 10pm so there is a demand.

Is it single punters who can go anytime they like, those going after late work hours, shift work guys, punters going after a night out ...

I'm generally a daytime punter with latest time about 7pm.

Just curious ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always assumed the late night crowd were all the piss heads from the pub looking for a root

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    I always assumed the late night crowd were all the piss heads from the pub looking for a root
    Haha ...crossed my mind too!

But some WLs I know told me that they aren't always full of piss and bad manners....sometimes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assumed the same hahaha

There are also single dudes who failed to hookup at clubs / pubs. They will be identifiable by the big L on their foreheads, lol...

Seriously though, it's just a lot easier to be "free" for a punt late at night. Most people don't work at night. Those that need to punt during the day time hours are mostly married or partnered, should be considered a minority among punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There are also single dudes who failed to hookup at clubs / pubs. They will be identifiable by the big L on their foreheads, lol...

Seriously though, it's just a lot easier to be "free" for a punt late at night. Most people don't work at night. Those that need to punt during the day time hours are mostly married or partnered, should be considered a minority among punters.
    Interesting GFM.
    Sounds like the busier time for shops is at night, which is understandable as you point out, but post 10pm/ midnight is curious??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This used to be me, never ill mannered though

Interesting GFM.
    Sounds like the busier time for shops is at night, which is understandable as you point out, but post 10pm/ midnight is curious??
    Well, one has other things to do in life besides working and punting, no?

After work, you might want to have a nice meal, hit the gym, play team sports, hang out with family and friends, watch a movie, etc.

You're a lot more likely to be engaged in activities with other people during "waking hours" simply because those other people that you do the activities with would still be up.

Besides, if you're like me and like to prep up for a punt, you wouldn't punt right after a meal. I'll need at least 3 hours after my dinner to be ready for it. So a night time punt for me is rarely going to happen before 10pm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, one has other things to do in life besides working and punting, no?

After work, you might want to have a nice meal, hit the gym, play team sports, hang out with family and friends, watch a movie, etc.

You're a lot more likely to be engaged in activities with other people during "waking hours" simply because those other people that you do the activities with would still be up.

Besides, if you're like me and like to prep up for a punt, you wouldn't punt right after a meal. I'll need at least 3 hours after my dinner to be ready for it. So a night time punt for me is rarely going to happen before 10pm.
    Yep, a multi faceted world!

Post 10pm ...recall you have a partner, no? .....how do you clear walking out the door, spruced up, wiff of trailing perfume and a smile on your face ....

Yep, a multi faceted world!

Post 10pm ...recall you have a partner, no? .....how do you clear walking out the door, spruced up, wiff of trailing perfume and a smile on your face ....
    Haha, I'm using my experiences from before I got hitched a second time! Back then, I had a GF who worked shift hours managing pubs for a chain.

Her hours of work ranged from "normal" to downright hellish. Sometimes she'd start her 7 or 8 hour shift at around 8pm to finish at 4am. On those days that she worked the graveyard shifts, yep, I was pretty much a single guy free to do whatever I wanted. I recall that I rarely punted before 10pm because many other things got in the way.

Now that you take me back to those memories, oh yeah, it was a mini golden age of punting for me. That was when I started seeing some of my legendary girls like K Kiki at GC and other MOC girls. I spent a lot of $$$ back then on punting, it was a crazy time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    welcome cooldude! good luck for breaking ur punting virginity! would be keen to hear how ur first experience went

yea agree with this comment go before lunch time and before the evening rush when everyone else has finished work

if you have a particular girl you like you can try book them in and then ask to see if they let you say hello before handing over the cash

or if you close by to the shop like 10-15mins away just give am a call and ask if many girls available at moment then go in for hello if not many just come back another time i guess depending if you already have a girl of your choice in mind
    "punting virginity" lol. unfortunately I haven't been able to lose it yet Stars haven't aligned, either roster wise (lots of new girls with no reviews), or my timings. I will hopefully visit them soon whenever I get the time without worrying about the roster (take my chances). Lets see how that goes. either this week or next. Will update here or post an AR, lets see how it goes.

"punting virginity" lol. unfortunately I haven't been able to lose it yet Stars haven't aligned, either roster wise (lots of new girls with no reviews), or my timings. I will hopefully visit them soon whenever I get the time without worrying about the roster (take my chances). Lets see how that goes. either this week or next. Will update here or post an AR, lets see how it goes.
    "Punting virginity".... Of your wallet, that is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12