Thread: Gems that we keep to ourselves

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gems that we keep to ourselves

G'day gents,

As most things in the world,punters here know that once you find a gem we usually keep it to ourselves.

Although some might share the fortune around.

So for the punters that has been around the game for a while how about you describe some of the gems ( in a cryptic way) and let us guess who they are. If others guess correctly you can choose to reveal the gem or PM details.

Here's one for you from me.

In the heart of a tall gate at mountain, resides a woman of Thai origin, shrouded in mystery. Throughout the week, she abstains from the grind of daily toil, choosing instead to immerse herself in the enigmatic tapestry of her surroundings. However, a peculiar twist in her routine unveils a transient departure from this tranquil rhythm, as she engages in labor only for the fleeting span of two days, those who find her during those moments obtain sensual bliss. Her tale unfolds like a cryptic narrative, leaving the curious observer to unravel the secrets veiled within the folds of her short and sporadic employment.
    **N**

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Too much poetry for me to understand.

But just remember, gems aren't rare. They just cost more than rocks

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well put............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissyc12 View Post
    G'day gents,

As most things in the world,punters here know that once you find a gem we usually keep it to ourselves.

Although some might share the fortune around.

So for the punters that has been around the game for a while how about you describe some of the gems ( in a cryptic way) and let us guess who they are. If others guess correctly you can choose to reveal the gem or PM details.

Here's one for you from me.

In the heart of a tall gate at mountain, resides a woman of Thai origin, shrouded in mystery. Throughout the week, she abstains from the grind of daily toil, choosing instead to immerse herself in the enigmatic tapestry of her surroundings. However, a peculiar twist in her routine unveils a transient departure from this tranquil rhythm, as she engages in labor only for the fleeting span of two days, those who find her during those moments obtain sensual bliss. Her tale unfolds like a cryptic narrative, leaving the curious observer to unravel the secrets veiled within the folds of her short and sporadic employment.
    **N**
    Very entertaining!
    Some chick at Highgate Hill...👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha... You got the location right 🤩🤩

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jenny?

is it private?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who cares... Get a life..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fanny from Rejuvenate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it Cindy for Happy Soothing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alright Gentlemen, I have DMD the boys they guessed correctly and replied to your DM as well... And will not be sharing her name furthermore.. 😉😉

Happy Hunting