Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Try new girl or old favourite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like to try new girls as I love exploring new shops but also I eventually go back to a favourite girl who I know will provide the excellent service I look for.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Sounds more like somebody's happy I didn't go out looking for another regular. Because according to the last 2 months of interaction, even seeing another WL once warranted a big argument.
    You talking to me? Believe me, I couldn't care less about what you do. Interaction? With who? Your imaginary gf? That AIN'T me, bucko.

Kings?
    Kingly attitude, as in they're the center of the universe. If the girl skates on you, without maintaining contact, that's INTENTIONAL. And with your posts, it's really NOT a mystery.

And what happens if I say she can be independent all she wants? Then suddenly she does a 360° and start guilt tripping me for not caring about her. For not being constantly worried about her wellbeing?
    Seems to me you have a poor understanding of good marketing and tactics of keeping a fish on the line. And it's just not only you she's "going out of her norm" with.

If you want to have some free time before getting serious, just say so. If I was like every other men you see at work I wouldn't even have this conversation here for the past 2 months.
    YOU TALKING TO ME? WTF. Is this another incarnation of todawac?

P/S: saw you checking out the Regular MLs for 2023 thread. Jealous I was asking about other girls?
    Gee, I'm flattered big boy that you're following me, but you obviously have me confused with someone else. My advice, seriously, go out and find a REAL gf, not a ML, not a WG, but a civilian gf and find out what a real relationship is. Because with P4P, it's BUSINESS.

Tried a few 2 months ago, every single one of them suggesting that I should see them regularly for some reason.
    Here's THE reason: It's a steady income. Duh!

Banned
    11Bravo,

You're either a real life idiot that just logged onto this account and posted the comment at 10.11pm or you're pretending to be a real life idiot.

You obviously know something about me and used the "Gee, here I though Australia did away with kings..." phrase to have a diss at me.

I'm no king, never was. But I'm using your own words against you, and see how you reacted? Like a kid who's too short to go on a rollercoaster ride.

You talk about "civilian GF". Do you even know what that is? You don't even know what the word "civil" means in the first place. Look at all your posts - nothing but personal attacks and sarcasm. Like someone who's supposed to be in prison for being a dick.

Even a waiter and a builder is doing their job for steady income, but it doesn't mean they can't have a beer with their clients or even start a relationship with them if they're keen on each other. You're nothing but an immature idiot if you have to talk like that, and you have no right to tell others how they should behave if your mouth is filled with nothing but dogshit.

If you were to actually land yourself in jail for whatever reason, the inmates will have a good time exploring your arse the same way you purportedly explored WLs as if they're just a flesh toy because of your foul mouth. Don't drop the bloody soap now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    11Bravo,

You're either a real life idiot that just logged onto this account and posted the comment at 10.11pm or you're pretending to be a real life idiot.

You obviously know something about me and used the "Gee, here I though Australia did away with kings..." phrase to have a diss at me.

I'm no king, never was. But I'm using your own words against you, and see how you reacted? Like a kid who's too short to go on a rollercoaster ride.

You talk about "civilian GF". Do you even know what that is? You don't even know what the word "civil" means in the first place. Look at all your posts - nothing but personal attacks and sarcasm. Like someone who's supposed to be in prison for being a dick.

Even a waiter and a builder is doing their job for steady income, but it doesn't mean they can't have a beer with their clients or even start a relationship with them if they're keen on each other. You're nothing but an immature idiot if you have to talk like that, and you have no right to tell others how they should behave if your mouth is filled with nothing but dogshit.

If you were to actually land yourself in jail for whatever reason, the inmates will have a good time exploring your arse the same way you purportedly explored WLs as if they're just a flesh toy because of your foul mouth. Don't drop the bloody soap now.
    Oh look, it’s JJ having a continuing mental breakdown

Take your meds

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You talk about "civilian GF". Do you even know what that is?
    Yes.

Look at all your posts - nothing but personal attacks and sarcasm.
    Well, yes, I do take pride in being known as the Professor Kingsfield of SEVERAL forums. And I keep my reports for the Big Boys thread, not for the JV's.

Like someone who's supposed to be in prison for being a dick. ...because of your foul mouth
    You obviously DON'T understand what a forum is, free speech and all that. Here, you don't get a medal for showing up. And if your self-esteem is that fragile that you need approbation rather than criticism, you've come to the wrong place. Foul mouth? You have obviously never been in a flame war, which this is NOT.

If you want to have some free time before getting serious, just say so. If I was like every other men you see at work I wouldn't even have this conversation here for the past 2 months.
    I'm being very civil, you're the one saying I was sending secret messages. You should improve your understanding of the correct use of pronouns (you vs she). Better refold that tinfoil hat and add a few more layers...

I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter.
    I'd say tanquam ex ungue leonem but you are no lion, just a little kitty... but, unfortunately, oh so recognizable. BTW, how's your Karma?

https://despair.com/products/persistence

Banned
    11Bravo,

Trying to show you know some sort of Latin and having "pride" over your stupidity doesn't make you smart you know.

Like I said, you're a kid that's just too short for the rollercoaster ride. Instead of accepting the fact you need to wait another year to grow taller, you try becoming a "professor Kingsfield" or whatever that's supposed to mean to explain to the organiser why you should be allowed to ride the rollercoaster at your height.

So... Who's the little kitty now? The person copy-pasting big boy words conjured from the internet? It took you literally an hour to come up with such comeback.

I know that exact same tactic used by people who tries "proving a point", only to hope that someone will understand the opposite meaning of it.

If you want a banter, make sure you don't chicken out first and suddenly decide to hit the "ban" button. You said it yourself in another post, you see these arguments as banter.

By the way, my karma is getting better in the financial side. More money coming in as I purified my finance related karma. Relationship wise it's getting there. I've been given visions to stop punting and reflect on the people I may have hurt in the past whether intentionally or unintentionally. The rise of regret also helps to purify these karmas greatly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Trying to show you know some sort of Latin ...
    Learned that story in University and I will admit Google helped with the Latin, but I'm actually quite good in forming search queries. (I've written "how to search" both here and over on the international side. BTW, make sure you put on your big boy pants before you venture over there.) And yes, I do take pride in THOSE contributions. What contributions can you point to? Whining doesn't count nor does trying to coax the girls (plural, that does hurt) that dumped you back.

"Professor Kingsfield"
    Please, the capital P is so appropriate. Google is your friend when confronted with unfamiliar references. "Here's a dime..."

It took you literally an hour to come up with such comeback... used by people who tries...
    I am impressed, you can tell time AND do subtraction. On the other hand, I have other things to do than just sit glued to the forum.. That's the drawback of living in the REAL world, with REAL people. And I do proofread (a dying art for sure) my posts before posting. BTW: "people" is considered plural and so requires the correct form of the verb, the s is singular. English, my mother tongue, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by begov94;2896789I
    If you want a banter, make sure you don't chicken out first and suddenly decide to hit the "ban" button. You said it yourself in another post, you see these arguments as banter.
    The trouble with the ban button is that posts still show up when quoted by another ("the horror, the horror"), but it's my bedtime because I do need my sleep, booking tomorrow, and it's not with "Mother Thumb and her 4 daughters". It's with a real live woman; hey, maybe one of your "missing"...

Banned
    I wonder if you actually giggle while typing all this like someone I know... The person I'm "missing" as you pointed out.

University... The place millions of people go to so that they become dumber rather than smarter.

The capital letter only applies to people who deserve respect from showing civility. In fact, in exception to Thailand and several Asian countries you can use small letters to denominate a monarch and no one will get offended. Demanding to be denominated using capital letters is like a Chihuahua trying to pass itself as a Rottweiler.

What's with the all capitals for the word REAL? It's like you're trying to tell me that you're not living in a real world with real people. Kinda sad, unlike you I do empathize with you.

Goodnight. Someone's mother thumb and four daughters would've helped get you off, there's no shame in admitting that you often get yourself off when alone at home. I caught a flatmate once jerking off, he forgot to lock his doors and I can see him covered in his quilt shaking like an earthworm trying to wriggle out of the ground. His face turned red when myself and a friend talked about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great suggestion. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Mix and match. 1 month: 3x1 or 2x2. Just rotate 1 regular out each month for someone new, then a different regular the next month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Great suggestion. Thanks
    You see, I practice what I preach. This week game schedule (3/3 split):

Sunday: Regular
    Monday: New
    Tuesday: New
    Wednesday: New (was going to see a regular, but needed a more relaxing day, so went new). Regular is on for next Wednesday.
    Thursday: Regular
    Friday: Regular (well, she was a regular last time I was BOTG, haven't seen her since this time's BOTG, so she's scheduled)
    Saturday: holiday

Obviously some heavy lifting, but the holidays do curtail excursions so busy THIS week. With regulars, I know what they provide; for the new, it's just the fun of exploration. Also, due to the upcoming holidays, wanted to get in some auditions while I could as there seems to be some flux with the ladies. One I was looking forward to seeing last week, had to cancel, and now she has disappeared from that shop's roster (temporarily or permanently, time will tell). So lesson re-learned: you snooze you loose. One new is trying out new shops, and the other seems to also be in flux. But once you have the contact info, no problem, you can find out where she is working these days, and book direct (PERSONAL experience).

Sunday: holiday
    Monday: holiday
    Tuesday: holiday
    Wednesday: Last BOTG's Regular to be booked
    Thursday: TBD
    Friday: Last BOTG's Regular to be booked
    Saturday: holiday

Yes, still trying to catch up with my last BOTG's regulars and the two above will complete the circuit. You do have to pay your respects. Plus a few more to audition for the pitching rotation.

And a bit of a heads-up; another reason for the cram sessions. Chinese New Year is coming up. Some Chinese MIGHT be going home for the holiday. Perhaps not as many as last year's easing of Covid travel restrictions, but, still... (again, personal experience: one I messaged to book said great, but first I'd need a plane ticket to China). But as I've said MANY times, IF you have her contact info, easy peasy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me it is the thrill of meeting someone new. I enjoy the chat, the emotions, and the thrill of it. I'll only see a girl again if we form a really good connection the first time round.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I have time I like to explore new girls, the excitement from the unknown keeps my heart racing. But when I’m tired and don’t have the energy, I see my regulars who know just exactly what I want and they go to town. The things my regulars allow me do to blow off steam, I would never expect them from new ML I meet. Took a lot time (and money ofc) to build trust.

Banned
    There is just something nice about a regular

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12