ML's Name : Lily

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom Massage

Date of Visit : 12/12/23

Rates : 45 minutes $65 + $100 CBJ

Size/shape : B cups, 168 cm, slim body, nice face, tanned

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Lightkissing, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I originally wanted to see Emma but she was booked out so I went in not knowing which girl I would get. Luckily I was shown all the girls and I got to pick Lily. She gave a very sexy vibe from the get go, and when I hugged I asked about extras. She offered $50 for a NHJ, $100 CBJ and $150 for FS. I opted for the CBJ since I was tired from work and it was a hot day. I don't really like having FS at RnTs, but rather at serviced brothels with a bed and shower.

Anyway, I laid down for part 1 and Lily immediately straddled me and started giving me a dry massage, pressing her legs on my back. She was quite literally on me, and the mirrors in the room were excellently positioned that I could see her black underwear beneath her skimpy dress. Lily is very talkative and is a pleasure to talk to. After a while, she put some oil on my back and rubbed, while sneakily playing with my balls and tickling my groin.

She got up and started giving my neck a massage, and then my back. The massage is what you expect from a RnT, but when I lifted my head, her underwear was quite visible and she asked me to take it off. I obviously took the pleasure of pulling them down while she took off her dress. Lily has a very sunkissed body with toned a stomach and legs. She has a tight ass which she told me was sore after going to the gym.

I then got up and kissed her a bit. We hugged and I got to lick her cute titties a bit. She then told me to lie down, dom'd me up and then started swallowing. Her CBJ was excellent - one of the best I received. Unlike some other girls who slightly suck while actually jerking the cock with their hand, Lily is almost no hands. I usually take much longer to cum when receiving head with a condom on, but Lily was fine with it. She quite literally sucked on my little brother for almost 15 minutes without stopping. She even deepthroated it a few times and smiled afterwards. It was nearing the 45 minute mark, I could tell Lily was getting tired so I told her she could jerk me off. But she refused! She insisted on continuing to give me head which is quite the opposite of what most girls do. After a few more minutes, I came and she quickly cleaned me up.

Lily told me that she works at the sister shop Sydney Girl Massage in Woolloomooloo which I have gone to before. Anyway she is on my radar as a potential regular and I highly recommend.