Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting too much - leading to erectile dysfunction / Pussy Tolerance???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lasting too long is typical result of decreased sensitivity and libido from punting too frequently, totally normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Dude don't punt with just any women its no good if shes not your type. A turn off for me is to skinny with bones showing just not my taste. There is nothing wrong with your cock its decided it only likes certain WLs. Suggest you narrow down the type of women you see. Suggest trying curvy ladies only if that is your taste. Don't waste the money on a WL that your cock does not react to. Bad attitude WLs is another problem I suggest you need some regular curvy hot Asian women to fix the soft cock problem.
    Mate i totally agree. We all have our types and thats what attraction is about. I also like types who have a bit more hips and thighs. A bit of meat. Really petite skinny ones dont do it for me...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Mate i totally agree. We all have our types and thats what attraction is about. I also like types who have a bit more hips and thighs. A bit of meat. Really petite skinny ones dont do it for me...

It would be like me trying to get excited about a fat Western chick I think my cock would be limp as well. If I punt I always go for Asian but I don't like the too skinny ones. My regular Asian girl has a bit of hips so I can grab onto her. Boom boom on a stick can be a bit off putting to me. OP should be obvious to him not to punt girls not his type. Its not rocket science.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% we each have our own types and attractions. This is why line ups and real rosters are important. Nothing worse than a catfish...rock up and the girl is totally different. Not her fault, but in the end sex is what we are after and attraction is a big (if not main) part of sex

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Lasting too long is typical result of decreased sensitivity and libido from punting too frequently, totally normal.
    This is reminds me of my first time loosing virginity. I would bat everyday and when it came my loosing it, I lasted for over an hour, several positions. Fully smashed her good, she couldn't walk properly that afternoon, the next day she had light bruises on her thighs

When I opened up to the girl that it was my first time, she didn't believe me LMAO. She thought I was a player and just saying shit to her to make her belive that she was my first.

The end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12