Thread: Amazing Elena ~ not your usual routine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Amazing Elena ~ not your usual routine

Person's Name : Elena
    Size/shape : Curvy Turkish middle eastern look, body similar to south American

Nationality : Turkish/Colombian?

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

Phone: 0411 984 066
    Wechat ID: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Services Provided : lots Of B2B, touching, kissing.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Booked Elena on Wednesday since theres not many western girls at this shop, this was the 2nd time I saw her. Elena is quite a cheerful girl, sensual and loves talking.

Knowing what your typical routine was, i.e. part 1 massage, strip, then part 2, she approaches things a little different. Somewhat "less" routine, which is great because you don't expect what's coming next.

Into the room, knowing this was the 2nd time I saw her she stripped down to nothing and started to massage me. Some body to body with sensual touching. Now if you prefer your massages etc, then she's probably not the right girl for you. Skills are probably a 5-6.

Part 2, or should I say the entire 45min session.....there were sensual touching, kissing, light pussy touching which was quite enjoyable for me and her. At first, she was quite hesitatant on the pussy touching and it may have been something in the air, but one thing lead to another. I managed to get her aroused and wet and by that time I knew I was doing things right.

You know that feeling when a girl is a the point that she doesn't want you to stop doing what you're doing? Well that was it. It was one of those rare occasions where she was quite happy for me to go down on her. I took probably a good 10mins doing that and we were running out of time (actually a little overtime) so we finished up quite quickly with the handjob.

Pretty unique experience that comes once in a blue moon. She told me I was the 1st customer that she let me go down on her like that.....which was pretty believable, i guess YMMV because we clicked?

Will definitely return.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pussyeater111 View Post

Booked Elena on Wednesday since theres not many western girls at this shop, this was the 2nd time I saw her. Elena is quite a cheerful girl, sensual and loves talking.

Knowing what your typical routine was, i.e. part 1 massage, strip, then part 2, she approaches things a little different. Somewhat "less" routine, which is great because you don't expect what's coming next.

Into the room, knowing this was the 2nd time I saw her she stripped down to nothing and started to massage me. Some body to body with sensual touching. Now if you prefer your massages etc, then she's probably not the right girl for you. Skills are probably a 5-6.

Part 2, or should I say the entire 45min session.....there were sensual touching, kissing, light pussy touching which was quite enjoyable for me and her. At first, she was quite hesitatant on the pussy touching and it may have been something in the air, but one thing lead to another. I managed to get her aroused and wet and by that time I knew I was doing things right.

You know that feeling when a girl is a the point that she doesn't want you to stop doing what you're doing? Well that was it. It was one of those rare occasions where she was quite happy for me to go down on her. I took probably a good 10mins doing that and we were running out of time (actually a little overtime) so we finished up quite quickly with the handjob.

Pretty unique experience that comes once in a blue moon. She told me I was the 1st customer that she let me go down on her like that.....which was pretty believable, i guess YMMV because we clicked?

Will definitely return.
    Thanks lovely customer she new not much experience of massage
    But lovely girls 🥰🥰 hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks stanmore 200 TREM
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What extras and prices where on offer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    45mins was standard $110. I understand part 3 was available but didn't take up the offer.
    Last edited by pussyeater111; 16-12-2023 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Del

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asian slayer View Post
    What extras and prices where on offer?
    Paid 45min standard $110, part 3 is available for extra $100 but didnt take it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pussyeater111 View Post

Will definitely return.
    Wow very nice work man. She obviously enjoyed it considering she didn't charge anything on top.

Any tips on getting her aroused for the pussy illiterate like myself haha

Keen to read your next review on the following session, who knows where it will end up with the chemistry you two have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the photo on the site of her real? If not is body type similar?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Is the photo on the site of her real? If not is body type similar?
    Is her real photos yes 100% can see her tattoo Yaa 😍😍
    She lovey girls good extra service
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Wow very nice work man. She obviously enjoyed it considering she didn't charge anything on top.

Any tips on getting her aroused for the pussy illiterate like myself haha

Keen to read your next review on the following session, who knows where it will end up with the chemistry you two have
    I think we just clicked on this occasion, and very least she needs to let you touch down there for a start. I only had this experience 1 other time ever...I.e freebie and no extra charge. The main thing is chemistry and hence only happens once in bluemoon