Thread: J Kaede from Chiba – HUBBA HUBBA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Kaede from Chiba – HUBBA HUBBA

J girls are my fav and happened to be in the area for dinner and drinks so popped over there early to get a bit of a workout before hand… Been eyeing the place long time but too far to get too and some girls finish at 5pm…alas finally booked in a session

Shop front is on main entrance but has a discrete back entrance on the side… I went in with a booking the night before and was actually going to change to another girl who was bit younger and seemed more petite and white skin (J Yura) but reception suggested to stick with Kaede as very good feedback for top service so I was like ok try

Day of my booking and it was week day and went in before 5 it was packed as only 3 other girls were available including Kaede who I booked, saw her face and body and was pleased that I stuck with her as her face was quite good not a stunner like college girl or young maid café or Shinjuku club girl but pretty in the sense girl next door or young office worker you stare at and thinking about what you can do to her if you had a night together…

Overall body etc the pics of her in the black bikini set is most accurate and that tanned skin is reflective of her IRL rather than the sailor set.
    https://themiragemassage.com/kaede/

Room is quite spacious with a very big bathtub…think the nice ensuites you get at No42 Glades or 360 Style Massage and the bathtub even had a stool (no idea what that is for) sit down and slides? Never got to find out lol

I booked an hr for nuru plus diamond so got a very thorough and sensual wash down not much action inside shower but like shower bbbj but there were the slides and bit of lfk and she didn’t mind me grabbing her boobs and sampling with my tongue

She is very very friendly and super warm girl to talk to but will struggle if you don’t know much Japanese told me she is from Chiba and we chatted about other random stuff

Very Japanese style oriented like takes your clothes and you towel ask you if everything ok like air con and water temperature.

Onto the waterbed thingo with the towel to start the session wow this is great – best thing I like about these sort of massage price menu compared to the other ones is instant fully stripped instead of ones where they only strip down during part 2..

The nuru sliding was ok and fun but not what I was there for after being on my tummy for a while and only getting to stare in the mirror and squizzing her bum cheeks finally asked to turn around where I could admire full body.

Very sensual experience overall with the slides, kissing and whispering in your ear and nibbling and pecks the sensual spots like shoulder blade and neck etc after some more front sliding and insane 69 (she has very beautiful pussy and the gel was pretty much tasteless) I couldn’t take it no more but she pushed me back down and put more nuru on my dick to rub and tug while lowering herself in for lots of dfk my god it was hot and then she smiled at me and put on the dom and again just smiled at me as if you ask which position you want me? I asked her to lay flat for mish so I could see those beautiful tits of hers and watch her face as I slowly enter and go in for more kissing.

YMMV but she was quite accommodating with me (or could be I am not that big) she lifted her legs to allow for nice penetration and also pulled me in deeper with her hands legs

After few more positions I asked if I could CIM and she said yes and took it like a champ and then we spooned for alittle bit before I headed for shower looking at the clock

Super nice and ggfe oriented I would defs return to see her but with so many other J girls and more new ones coming to this store might have to hold off hahaha

Defs potential at this shop and will be back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice detailed AR thanks Bro Jack.

She's a fun one. Seen her like 5 times, but yet to post an AR due to my laziness and busy schedule from work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks hehehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    She's a fun one. Seen her like 5 times, but yet to post an AR due to my laziness and busy schedule from work
    yea sure is! sure shes not super young like early teens and 22-23 but still pretty and would double take in a lineup

what captivated me and grew on in the session was her friendliness even during nuru when she was on top made effort to talk and find out more about you and when she cant hear u or doesnt understand the word in english she leans over and whispers and blows in ur ear so fucking hot

i was tempted not to post a review and keep her to myself but the girl is amazing and i think deserves the credit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR. Well written. I've been wondering about nuru and this place and this girl seems to be the perfect place to try it. Def on my list.

Paddo looks a bit pricey and girls pix didn't look good or too artificially touched up to be true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reread her description on the website and fine print. If i went for nuru rather than diamond, is her attitude and enthusiasm the same? Usually i get the starfish experience then upsell if I didn't pick diamond

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I reread her description on the website and fine print. If i went for nuru rather than diamond, is her attitude and enthusiasm the same? Usually i get the starfish experience then upsell if I didn't pick diamond
    Well, if you haven't met her yet, you attempt Nuru, then go Diamond next and then see if there is a difference in her reaction to your type of person.

Sent from my ASUS_I005DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post

mmm cant comment here for Kaede or any other girl..

but i'm with Omni here unless u seen the girl on both occasions one time diamond and one time nurur vs versa... it would be unfair to conclude that her attitude drop and less enthusiastic simply cos u didnt go more expensive option...

reason being is it could be many factors irrespective of diamond or nuru ie she just had a really shit or rude customer
    shes sad going through other personal stuff or
    shes super tired after working few days straight and ur her last customer on her last shift...
    or she just had a bad day or her service isnt amazing....all shops will have their gems and diamonds that excel with super good service but even they have their off days

but if u went for nuru for a girl that is know for good service ur chances of decent service id say is still higher than someone who offers both and u went nuru and it was their first day or they are not known for good service...

cant really tell or make assumption hence why its always YMMV

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review

108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588