Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Best BJ of 2023

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best BJ so far I had would be Ginza Empire Cici. Non stop no teeth with every skills. Simply Amazing. With that, haven’t seen her on the roster for months now. She taking a break, retired or work somewhere? Anyone knows?
    Happy Punting always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Best BJ so far I had would be Ginza Empire Cici. Non stop no teeth with every skills. Simply Amazing. With that, haven’t seen her on the roster for months now. She taking a break, retired or work somewhere? Anyone knows?
    Happy Punting always.
    I've been trying to book a session with her for ages but like you said, hardly on the roster. She's the one I want to see most.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, empire cici best bj ever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lighten up Francis, we're on a board about working ladies giving reviews about how they perform like they are cattle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Lighten up Francis, we're on a board about working ladies giving reviews about how they perform like they are cattle.
    Any current recommendations bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I held on for a month without sex. Told Cici, she felt cheeky and made me came in quick succession 3 times just bbbj alone. Enjoyed it bit too much to go to just actual sex. God tier PSE BBBJ for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can book her Lucy at royal Asians is a machine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember visiting Lucy at royal Asians, very creepy experience she heavily used drugs and she was acting like she was literally going through an exorcism, just casually brings out her tray of needles and stuff so weird and creepy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well it has been a while. The horse got to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    I remember visiting Lucy at royal Asians, very creepy experience she heavily used drugs and she was acting like she was literally going through an exorcism, just casually brings out her tray of needles and stuff so weird and creepy.
    That’s to insane to be a lie what in the fuck though did you just walk out or did you just soldier on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    That’s to insane to be a lie what in the fuck though did you just walk out or did you just soldier on
    I was so creeped out I told her don’t worry about it I can’t cum, and to top it off when I went to shower there was a HUGE huntsman spider on the room door so I was stuck HAHAHA

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567