Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best BJ of 2023

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    Mine's a secret. All the way in without gag reflex nor tears in her eyes. No longer working but.
    Wouldnt be K Ariel would it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anna from chatswood 60 gives a solid CIM. Very soft and slow and lots of spit. I just lay back and within 5 - 10mins and I'm done, I hardly tell her when i cum and I don't force tje cumming sensation, i just lay back and let it happen and she keeps slurping and doesn't change rhythm or anything whilst you are nutting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Anna from chatswood 60 gives a solid CIM. Very soft and slow and lots of spit. I just lay back and within 5 - 10mins and I'm done, I hardly tell her when i cum and I don't force tje cumming sensation, i just lay back and let it happen and she keeps slurping and doesn't change rhythm or anything whilst you are nutting.
    Sounds perfect - the more spit the better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently she is away for the next few weeks for Chinese NY. Will see her when she returns. Thanks for Intel bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My regular Thai ML Alice (Drummoyne, City and Artarmon) can give a nice slow DT BJ with the occasional CIM when I least expect it... but as always YMMV.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Can't remember if I saw her in 2023 or 2022, but the standout BBBJ I've had in the recent past has been C Rita at GC. Not the deepest BBBJ, but her suction power, slow pace, amount of "contact" while in her mouth, and very good tongue work around the glands were the best combination for me. Shit, just thinking about it makes me want to do a sneaky punt, semi retirement be damned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Alice work on Thursdays and Sundays at Drummoyne?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Can't remember if I saw her in 2023 or 2022, but the standout BBBJ I've had in the recent past has been C Rita at GC. Not the deepest BBBJ, but her suction power, slow pace, amount of "contact" while in her mouth, and very good tongue work around the glands were the best combination for me. Shit, just thinking about it makes me want to do a sneaky punt, semi retirement be damned.
    She sounds good mate. That eye contact is what usually gets me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Does Alice work on Thursdays and Sundays at Drummoyne?"
    yep

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    "Does Alice work on Thursdays and Sundays at Drummoyne?"
    yep
    Thanks for Intel bro

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    She sounds good mate. That eye contact is what usually gets me
    If memory serves, she wasn’t shy with the eye contact. Her BBBJ style reminded me of another legend C girl, Kiki also from GC. It’s that combination of great tongue work while you’re in there, the great suction and so much contact in her mouth you feel like every side is embedded in a hot moist hole.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    My regular Thai ML Alice (Drummoyne, City and Artarmon) can give a nice slow DT BJ with the occasional CIM when I least expect it... but as always YMMV.
    Which shop in drummoyne and artarmon does Alice work in?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any further updates of great BJ experiences recently?

Actually I should add Mika from 200 Stanmore to this list. The only girl to make me cum with CBJ. Very cheeky personality. I initially declined the CBJ offer but she insisted she was very good and she didn't let me down.

Very good depth and suction and she didn't stop until she emptied me dry.

I think maybe she works as Alice at 161 Chatswood if I'm not mistaken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Which shop in drummoyne and artarmon does Alice work in?
    110a Vic Rd Drummoyne

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    Emily/Alina in Top Ryde/SBM, only CBJ but I reckon she's got good skills. She uses some lube to massage your balls while BJ and is in no rush to remove your dick from her mouth once you finish.
    I second this, Emily is great once you get to know her. I used to get bbbj and used to do doubles but was months to build up to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is still away. Do you have any idea when she might return?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so, Alina @ SBM cbj or bbbj? any dfk, fs, daty, cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canshe View Post
    Evening all.

Best i have had is Anna from 181 Guildford West. I have tk do everything in my power to get through that first 10 minutes.
    Which i rarely do.
    Lots of saliva, from a very attractive girl.
    Great recommendation. Just had an incredible bbbj from this girl. She's very attractive. A bit cold in the beginning but she warmed up and I couldn't make it past 15 minutes. Very sloppy and she got more and more suction until I exploded everywhere. Only disappointment was it wasn't a cim finish but for $85 for 30 minutes I was very happy. I'm surprised she isn't working at a more expensive shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great recommendation. Just had an incredible bbbj from this girl. She's very attractive. A bit cold in the beginning but she warmed up and I couldn't make it past 15 minutes. Very sloppy and she got more and more suction until I exploded everywhere. Only disappointment was it wasn't a cim finish but for $85 for 30 minutes I was very happy. I'm surprised she isn't working at a more expensive shop.
    How accurate are the photos at this shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is still away. Do you have any idea when she might return?
    Not sure as I haven't messaged her yet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast