Thread: Danni - ass violated and nipples delighted

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Danni - ass violated and nipples delighted

Didn’t turn over to look when Danny entered the room as I wanted to be surprised later. Massage begins. Firm hands. I ask for a little harder and she obeys.

Teasing of the arse. Ruffled sounds indicating gloves coming on. One finger up my arse. Two fingers up my arse. Then a three finger assault. I writhe around gyrating on the massage table while I get violated.

Turn over. I see Danny for the first time. Solid full body and surprisingly perky tits. She lets daddy take a fit into his lips. Then she sucks daddy’s nip while his cock gets hard. She moves my legs to get her fingers deep into my arse while she strokes my shaft.

I ask for Spanish but am denied. So I lay there getting fucked by her fingers while she ups the tempo on my shaft. Boom. A vat of cum erupts. Yes.

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good review,hope see you soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi all. beautiful girl Danni working today,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and good services
    Any photos of Danni online so we can see what we would experience? How much?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Any photos of Danni online so we can see what we would experience? How much?
    Please sms to obtain more details, 0426867797, thx

Banned
    I’ve read about those services. Do they go deeper than just fingers?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelove1969 View Post
    I’ve read about those services. Do they go deeper than just fingers?
    We also provide Vibrator (complimentary), Strapon ( cost extra ), Fisting ( cost extra), welcome to try, thanks

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Danni working today, please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and good services