Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Nano - OMG! She’s so tiny and cute! And she can take a balls deep pounding! Wonderful service.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Nano - OMG! She’s so tiny and cute! And she can take a balls deep pounding! Wonderful service.

J Nano is back at N5M! And Today was my Chance to see her. After watching her videos online, I put her at the top of my list!

It was 35 degrees when I was outside the shop. I almost wanted to cancel my booking when I walked up to the front door. (Because it’s so darn hot!) But The shop has very nice air conditioning. I sat in waiting room 1 for about 10 minutes because I arrived early. I cooled off because of the A/C and I’m feeling better but I still kinda wanted to cancel since J Nano really isn’t my type. (She’s so tiny!) But the receptionist said J Nano provides very good service and that She’s a strong girl. She can take it. The kind female receptionist did make me feel a little better about picking J Nano today. (And she was right, J Nano does provide very good service.)

In walks J Nano. She’s even smaller in person. She’s so tiny and cute!

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate. I did watch her videos online to see what I’m getting. In person she has hair colour like reddish/brown like in the profile photos (and it isn’t brown like in her videos online.) I think she is smaller in person. J Nano is now the smallest girl I’ve had sex with. (she’s Even Smaller than C Jay.) A cup boobs, no tattoos, Big eyes, nice smooth skin. J Nano is also fully shaved (yes!)

2. Services provided: BBBJ, lots of DFK, DFK + HJ combo, 69, DATY, Shower together, kissing nipples, 2 x cat baths! Missionary and cowgirl sex, back massage, shoulders to my feet and a quick head massage too.

In the shower: DFK and BBBJ: (Nano asked “can I suck?” while on her knees) the Shower BBBJ was great! she points the shower head at my balls and bum While shes blowing me. (It felt so nice.) Nano’s hand soap massage on my penis was very nice too.

Round 1: Looking at her while she has my cock in her mouth= wow! She’s got a mouthful and she’s staring at me. It looks even bigger today because it’s in J Nano’s tiny little mouth. And she’s holding my hand likes she’s my girlfriend while she’s blowing me. Then she compared my cock’s size to the size of her wrist and arm. It’s bigger than the size of her wrist and around the same size as her arm. She put the condom on with her mouth twice (for round 1 and 2) round 1 was Missionary sex with a lot of lube, (no big deal, she is very small) and Nano did say to “go slowly” when entering her. I did what she asked. I asked if she’s okay. She said yeah..

Then balls deep! Wow! J Nano deserves a medal for taking it balls deep! She’s so tiny. She can really take a pounding! She really is a good little girl. Kissing during missionary sex and she folded her legs around me. I cum fully inside her balls deep. Very nice.

Round 2: was DFKing + HJ, Cowgirl sex. And she’s kissing my nipples and DFK me!. Massage was very nice. Massage ended with a balls massage then cathbath. Cow girl sex then DFKing and HJ, but she doesn’t do CIM guys. (I didn’t ask, but CIM isn’t in her profile as a service she provides) no big deal. Just have sex with her again guys..

3. General attitude and demeanour: Smiling. Kind, friendly, giggling. Very nice attitude. nano isn’t a time waster and she isn’t lazy. She’s a good little girl.

4. Overall value for money: it’s $320 an hour. A little pricey compared to the other girls, but I watched her videos online and I wanted to see her for myself. Very good shower service. I enjoyed her cat baths . She’s good at HJ, BBBJ, look at her while she’s blowing you. (What a sight!)

After we get dressed, J Nano and I sat on the side of the bed and she starts DFKing and cuddling me and hand massaging my cock on the outside of my pants. Usually girls just want to clean the room quickly and get you out but she was happy to kiss and hug me a little while longer and she said “nice meeting you. Thank you for today” she’s a good little girl.

If you are in the mood for a super super small J girl That provides wonderful service: Pick J Nano.

Don’t let her small body size turn you off from picking her, (Like it did for me before I saw her for 1 hour today) J Nano provides great service and she can take it all (balls deep) I appreciate that J Nano isn’t “Asian customers only”

J Nano really deserves a medal for taking it balls deep today. She’s such a good little girl.

Thank you for reading.

(And thank you J Nano for the wonderful service today.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What videos are you talking about? Can you link them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your title should have read…..J Nano the good little girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I did watch her videos online to see what I’m getting.
    What videos are these? is this the girl that has the jav movie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yea she has 2 JAV videos out there, I found them after some online search, it's not hard to find given that she's only 138cm :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    yea she has 2 JAV videos out there, I found them after some online search, it's not hard to find given that she's only 138cm :P
    any link ?? hahaha very interesting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw her again and I can’t recommend her enough.

I did forget just how much she squirts. If I didn’t take the first round as long as I did there would have been a round 2 but I need a bit of recovery

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn those lucky actors got to cream pie her, wish I could as well lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Damn those lucky actors got to cream pie her, wish I could as well lol
    The cream pies are mostly faked, because they can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    Oh cool! thank you for the link tate.

I really want to see her again soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why is every photo she looks sad? Like no expression?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn, got me interested

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She certainly has learnt to take some cock.
    When I fist saw her she would only let me gently put the tip of my knob in. Now she can take it all and as mentioned take a thorough pounding. Saw her recently at the end of a 12 hour shift and she was still firing on all cylinders.

Nano is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nano

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Nano is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com
    She sounds a real cracker!Anybody know if CIM or COF is available as an extra?You Sydney people are spoilt!Try Hobart if you dont believe me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spotted her on their website, came her for an AR and it didn't disappoint, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Nano does not do CIM or COF. I asked and was told "no".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    Why is every photo she looks sad? Like no expression?
    I asked her that. she said it was roleplay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast