Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you feel bad to pound WLs too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Always ask first. I remember once a cute little wl on her back I gave a few medium thrusts then said “it’s ok” her reply was “I like to be fucked hard”. Never judge a book by its cover. Geez I went to town and she enjoyed it
    Haha provided your alias is MAX POWER!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Always ask first. I remember once a cute little wl on her back I gave a few medium thrusts then said “it’s ok” her reply was “I like to be fucked hard”. Never judge a book by its cover. Geez I went to town and she enjoyed it
    V 8 piston in the old school now we are in to EV power. Good job well done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    The WLs are being paid to take it in their holes weather mouth, pussy or butt hole. So they should just take the pounding you have to dish out, why the fuck should we hold back? If your holding back your not getting the complete satisfaction for the service. Maybe close your eyes when you do them so you don't see their expressions?
    Absolute clown you are

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    How about just don't be a cunt? You get pleasure out of causing pain?
    It's a fine line between pleasure and pain so the song goes....in punting terms the extra inch in length or girth could make all the difference. But causing somebody pain for your own pleasure (without consent) is a low mongrel dog act.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    Just do what you need to do, If they start feeling uncorfomtable trust me they'd let you know
    Many girls would probably just grin and bear it and hope it ends quickly, particularly Japanese girls. You can't just assume they'd tell you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    The WLs are being paid to take it in their holes weather mouth, pussy or butt hole. So they should just take the pounding you have to dish out, why the fuck should we hold back? If your holding back your not getting the complete satisfaction for the service. Maybe close your eyes when you do them so you don't see their expressions?
    Just because you're paying for their time doesn't mean you can do whatever want and abuse them. Cunt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspect that there may be a degree of ego stroking by one or two insecure punters in this thread. From the WL's point of view, she is renting out her most valuable asset, by the hour, perhaps 50 times a week. Even the most demure and shy WL isn't going to put up with a client who aggressively depreciates that asset. If she trusts a client to be kind, it will likely be a better punt all round.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Many girls would probably just grin and bear it and hope it ends quickly, particularly Japanese girls. You can't just assume they'd tell you.
    +1 there also a lopsided power dynamic along with the WL not always proficient in English.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You should always start of nice and slow and gentle especially if you are with a new young inexperienced girl and especially if you are bigger than average.
    Then be aware of the girl's response, ask if she is OK, and if it's OK, gradually, gradually, slowly, slowly go a bit harder or faster or deeper, but always check with the girl if she is OK. Go with the flow. You may end up fucking hard or you may end up fucking gently intimately sensually passionately. Go with the flow and with the girl's vibe.
    Fucking is a shared experience. You open up a whole new world of pleasure if you are riding the same wave as the girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You should always start of nice and slow and gentle especially if you are with a new young inexperienced girl and especially if you are bigger than average.
    Then be aware of the girl's response, ask if she is OK, and if it's OK, gradually, gradually, slowly, slowly go a bit harder or faster or deeper, but always check with the girl if she is OK. Go with the flow. You may end up fucking hard or you may end up fucking gently intimately sensually passionately. Go with the flow and with the girl's vibe.
    Fucking is a shared experience. You open up a whole new world of pleasure if you are riding the same wave as the girl.
    Fully agree ~ some simple common sense goes a long way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah. They’re providing a service, and that service is to get filled with cock hard and fast.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Lesson 1 from a Fucking Master. Roster you can write a book how to do it properly. It will be a bestsellers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she will stop you if its too hard, thats her decision, dont worry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12