Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel bad to pound WLs too hard?

Do you feel bad to pound WLs too hard?

Last 2 days back to back I've punted but hesitated to really smash them good. Both girls were J girls and had sweet faces on both occasions.
    They had really nice attitudes and was eager to please. DATY, DFK, fingering and bodyslide were all performed very well and no hesitation when asked.

But looking at their faces when putting in seemed uncomfortable for them and during missionary, seeing their face whilst closing their eyes. You could see that it was a little too much them, so I hesitated to really pound hard. Instead I just took my time and really focused on getting off.

Now I'm not massive and I think I'm just regular in size but I get hard AF. Soooo...

You guys feel the same and hold back?
    OR
    You don't give AF and just rain terror on their pussy holes?

Note: ARs to come sooooon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just do what you need to do, If they start feeling uncorfomtable trust me they'd let you know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I admit I usually like to pound hard, it's just my style, I enjoy deep hard thrusting, and there are definitely times when I felt a bit bad afterwards, when it was a bit too much for the WLs, I won't get into too much details but yea it was just in the heat of the moment and sometimes I get carried away, but if they tell me verbally it's too much or too painful, I'll slow down or change position. Just by looking at their facial expression sometimes it's a bit hard to tell, pain vs pleasure, or maybe a mix of both.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The WLs are being paid to take it in their holes weather mouth, pussy or butt hole. So they should just take the pounding you have to dish out, why the fuck should we hold back? If your holding back your not getting the complete satisfaction for the service. Maybe close your eyes when you do them so you don't see their expressions?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree to an extent, that's one reason why I prefer WLs who are accommodating and take a good pounding, plenty of WLs who play games or avoid long sex sessions (rushing me to finish, HJs etc) are on my avoid list, I can usually tell them apart.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    The WLs are being paid to take it in their holes weather mouth, pussy or butt hole. So they should just take the pounding you have to dish out, why the fuck should we hold back? If your holding back your not getting the complete satisfaction for the service. Maybe close your eyes when you do them so you don't see their expressions?
    How about just don't be a cunt? You get pleasure out of causing pain?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    He will be on the Bad Sheep List.

Every WL has a list whom to avoid.

Soon his name will spread among the WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yeah I try to fuck long and hard. I go in with my full length in long strokes...but i start slow before I plough em. If they dont like it they'll let u know

If they are flowing wet it means they also enjoy being fucked deep and hard..

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

I've been with several WL where they talk dirty during the deed, saying "oh yea", "give it to me!" And all of that. So I'll smash away til there loose AF.

But it's the ones that are more reserved and more innocent, with sweet faces that I hold my self back. Bro, I've broken beds in the past and I'm a regular gym goer, so I can thrust with decent power.

But the same time I'm careful to not put the girls in painful situations (maybe a morals thing). Also I normally tend to go for younger girls under 30 who hasnt had too much duck inside them, compared to fully experienced/older ones who can take 2 dicks and a half in them and DGAF if you pound them til they are raw.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I get really aroused when they're feeling it. The best experience is when I hit their cervix. Physically it's a great feeling cos I get sensations on my dick from all sides, including the front. Mentally it's a huge turn on because they react differently to it. Some girls would have their eyes closed during sex, possibly FOAMing. Then when I hit their cervix they would look at me with those beautiful eyes and say something like "too deep", "you hit the bottom", "too long", etc, sometimes they'd rub around their tummy to show where they felt it or just to comfort themselves.

Oh yeah, nothing fake about that, baby!

I go into beast mode when this happens. I wouldn't be "pounding", but I'd be trying to go as deep as I can with each stroke and looking at her reactions. Some, like my wife, would be half pushing me back with their hands to stop me from going too deep. I just slowdown and try to milk as much of that wonderful reaction before I blow.
    I love it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I get really aroused when they're feeling it. The best experience is when I hit their cervix. Physically it's a great feeling cos I get sensations on my dick from all sides, including the front. Mentally it's a huge turn on because they react differently to it. Some girls would have their eyes closed during sex, possibly FOAMing. Then when I hit their cervix they would look at me with those beautiful eyes and say something like "too deep", "you hit the bottom", "too long", etc, sometimes they'd rub around their tummy to show where they felt it or just to comfort themselves.

Oh yeah, nothing fake about that, baby!

I go into beast mode when this happens. I wouldn't be "pounding", but I'd be trying to go as deep as I can with each stroke and looking at her reactions. Some, like my wife, would be half pushing me back with their hands to stop me from going too deep. I just slowdown and try to milk as much of that wonderful reaction before I blow.
    I love it!
    I think we all like to pound...

Of course he best is making the delivery the most productive chance possible, so hitting the cervix and timing of the best squirt give the most enjoyment with max delivery and best timing.

I love some of these tiny j-girls who will help you pound them and get into getting the best feel for all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same thing happen to me sometimes...and then i ll just go bit slowly and easily. Thats only coz I rather she mourn out of enjoyment than pain. Yea totally agree that you can see by their eyes if u going too deep too quick

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But on the other hand...there r those who wants u to go hard, and if you dont, they will do it themselves. Thats when u feel loke u r being riped and its very interesting =D

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I look at it as I'm paying for a sexualised experience that usually won't get in the standard world so as a paying customer it's about me and what I want.

However if they complain or say stop then I do and ask if they want to adjust switch positions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you should only pound as hard as it is accepted by the WL, otherwise it's not really consent. This limit should hopefully be something both parties find enjoyable. If the WL limit is too low, then just find a different one.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    go hard or go home
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    go hard or go home
    Okay when playing football..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Well said mate…

Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I think you should only pound as hard as it is accepted by the WL, otherwise it's not really consent. This limit should hopefully be something both parties find enjoyable. If the WL limit is too low, then just find a different one.
    I think this is the appropriate approach for me anyways. I can see some just DGAF about the situation the WL, but each to their own if they roll that way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always ask first. I remember once a cute little wl on her back I gave a few medium thrusts then said “it’s ok” her reply was “I like to be fucked hard”. Never judge a book by its cover. Geez I went to town and she enjoyed it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast