Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Cousin Problem

Senior Member(無間使者)

A Cousin Problem

So there's been a couple of ML shops on my work route i've been frequenting and been checking out the photo rosters on their pages.
    One particular girl I noticed had a really familiar looking body...like too familiar, and then one day the shop updated her photo with a frontal shot. Can't see the face because they always hide it behind an emoji, but the facial outline, the hair style, the body shape and features scream its my cousin.

My cousin is also a known pole dancer and fitness freak, who is on hard financial times so i can only put two and two together.

Now im not so much of a deviant that i'm going to go and book her in as some part of sick experiment that i know some of you reading are keen for me to do lol.
    I do the complete opposite and just avoid that shop all together.
    Like i rather not risk the outcome if it turns out to be her or not, i would rather me be in my own private world, and if it is my cousin to be in her own separate world.

Well the universe is more perverted than i thought, I went to a different shop nearby to see a regular without a booking.
    The mamasan said she was busy but theres a new sexy girl today that i should try.
    Out comes my cousin.

I noped out of that one really quick before she could see me.
    Lucky for me i always wear a mask, cap and sunnies when i walk into these places.
    She was also looking away and chatting back to the girls in the back waiting room.

Just something i thought i'd share for a Friday laugh.
    I also low key think this is indicator of the state of the economy!

Ooooofffft!!! It is hard times... Everyone's got bills, understandable that many opt for this. I mean the money is good making 2-4k per week is decent coin.

On an another note, is your cuz asian???
    Which shop lol?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Woah

Can you pm me the name and shop location?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, happy to support your cousin to relieve her of her financial troubles.

On another note, the mamasan would've been plenty confused when you suddenly scurried out? What did you say to get out of there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM me mate...i wanna help your cousin out too. She could use a bear hug

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are there any reviews of her on this forum? Are you shocked, surprised, flabbergasted ?
    How will you look at her next time you see her at a family gathering?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is an occupation end of the day. We all making ends meet. Id rather pretend not to know if I was OP. Ofc, id also not punt with her either if i were him

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should add...he was lucky he got a line up to see. Imagine if it was a shop with no line up and u just get the next one. In she comes walking in on u butt naked with a hard cock up in the air

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dam your not safe visiting any shop unless you book a particular girl. Good thing she didn't see you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just say you only do doggy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Just say you only do doggy
    I love that idea. Also wear a gimp suit

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    No doggy or reverse cowgirl and you’ll be fine, cause you never turn your back on your family!

Jks, hope it’s a short term gig and she’s out for good, I could never imagine any of my family doing it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    No doggy or reverse cowgirl and you’ll be fine, cause you never turn your back on your family!

Jks, hope it’s a short term gig and she’s out for good, I could never imagine any of my family doing it.

I was in Brisbane overnight, a few weeks ago, I noticed a Chinese massage place on my way to dinner so decided to climb the stairs.
    I wasn't bothered about pt2 or 3, I was really just after a decent massage. I was met by an older lady who said girl busy, but strip and lie down, so I aid her for an hour and followed instructions.

After 10 minutes, massage lady walked in and started. I didn't even look, just laid and enjoyed. about half way thru was instructed to turn over and thats when I first saw her, oh shit, this is my ex-wife's little sister !! We agreed to just go on and keep things between ourselves. Talking it turns out her family doesn't know how hard it has been to survive so she took up this line of work to survive. She asked whether I wanted any extras, and I just suggested that she comes to dinner with me instead.

So would she say anything ? nope.
    Would I say anything ? nope.

its our secret. we confronted it and took it in hand so we control it. no family will learn because neither of us want them to learn.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I was in Brisbane overnight, a few weeks ago, I noticed a Chinese massage place on my way to dinner so decided to climb the stairs.
    I wasn't bothered about pt2 or 3, I was really just after a decent massage. I was met by an older lady who said girl busy, but strip and lie down, so I aid her for an hour and followed instructions.

After 10 minutes, massage lady walked in and started. I didn't even look, just laid and enjoyed. about half way thru was instructed to turn over and thats when I first saw her, oh shit, this is my ex-wife's little sister !! We agreed to just go on and keep things between ourselves. Talking it turns out her family doesn't know how hard it has been to survive so she took up this line of work to survive. She asked whether I wanted any extras, and I just suggested that she comes to dinner with me instead.

its our secret. we confronted it and took it in hand so we control it. no family will learn because neither of us want them to learn.
    Lol, awesome story, thanks for sharing bro. Did you cover up once you realised it was her or you just let it all hangout through out the convo? The latter would've been really awkward I would imagine!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    And to OP, lo-fucking-l, that's an insane encounter, thanks for sharing!. I can imagine the whole scene, like you busting out of that joint probably without a further word! Hillarious!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post

Oh wow what an encounter. You did the gentleman thing and I think that's awesome. Yeah it is in both your interests to keep it on the low

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not gonna lie but I'm a fan of pole dancer and fitness freak type MLs.

You can message me her deets if you want to drum her up some patronage.

lol man, thats crazy. but happy to help your cousin out as well during these hard times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guess your cousin can get plenty of bookings from here!

Banned
    I punt because I don't have a hot cousin who could potentially be working in such jobs.

Reminds me of Star Wars Episode 4-6 where Luke didn't know Leia was his sister and gave her one good smooch. Would've ruined it for many if they had included a sex scene.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast