So there's been a couple of ML shops on my work route i've been frequenting and been checking out the photo rosters on their pages.
One particular girl I noticed had a really familiar looking body...like too familiar, and then one day the shop updated her photo with a frontal shot. Can't see the face because they always hide it behind an emoji, but the facial outline, the hair style, the body shape and features scream its my cousin.

My cousin is also a known pole dancer and fitness freak, who is on hard financial times so i can only put two and two together.

Now im not so much of a deviant that i'm going to go and book her in as some part of sick experiment that i know some of you reading are keen for me to do lol.
I do the complete opposite and just avoid that shop all together.
Like i rather not risk the outcome if it turns out to be her or not, i would rather me be in my own private world, and if it is my cousin to be in her own separate world.

Well the universe is more perverted than i thought, I went to a different shop nearby to see a regular without a booking.
The mamasan said she was busy but theres a new sexy girl today that i should try.
Out comes my cousin.

I noped out of that one really quick before she could see me.
Lucky for me i always wear a mask, cap and sunnies when i walk into these places.
She was also looking away and chatting back to the girls in the back waiting room.

Just something i thought i'd share for a Friday laugh.
I also low key think this is indicator of the state of the economy!