Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Cousin Problem

Banned
    Who pays their own cousin for a HJ?
    No matter how hot your relatives are, if they're first/second/third cousins you shouldn't be having anything sexual with them. I know some cultures and religions permit first/second cousin marriages but it's not a good thing. It means that you're so desperate for sex that you'd bang your own blood relations.

Then again, it's up to some to decide for themselves. Some might bang their own cousins because it's easier - no need to go through the dating game for sex. I've heard that some even have NSA relationships with their cousins and make sure they take birth control pills each time. But not for me. I'd rather bang someone not related to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I was in Brisbane overnight, a few weeks ago, I noticed a Chinese massage place on my way to dinner so decided to climb the stairs.
    I wasn't bothered about pt2 or 3, I was really just after a decent massage. I was met by an older lady who said girl busy, but strip and lie down, so I aid her for an hour and followed instructions.

After 10 minutes, massage lady walked in and started. I didn't even look, just laid and enjoyed. about half way thru was instructed to turn over and thats when I first saw her, oh shit, this is my ex-wife's little sister !! We agreed to just go on and keep things between ourselves. Talking it turns out her family doesn't know how hard it has been to survive so she took up this line of work to survive. She asked whether I wanted any extras, and I just suggested that she comes to dinner with me instead.

So would she say anything ? nope.
    Would I say anything ? nope.

its our secret. we confronted it and took it in hand so we control it. no family will learn because neither of us want them to learn.
    what a great story from OP and this one above.....indeed our economy is shaky atm and some are more fortunate than others

but yea what a funny story, small world i guess less so in Brissy as not as many shops there compared to Syd/Melb?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyone find out which girl this is...curios which shop and if shes super hot lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    bros druming up business and pimpin' out his owncusin, respect bro, mad street cred clout, no cap!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The thing that doesn't make any sense to me is, why do some bros here want to try a particular girl just because she was a forum bro's cuz or exwife's sis? How does that make her any better than any other girl out there?

Especially considering we're all anonymous on this forum. Would you get a kick out of thinking "oh yeah, I'm fucking bummer's exwife's sis..."?
    Lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The thing that doesn't make any sense to me is, why do some bros here want to try a particular girl just because she was a forum bro's cuz or exwife's sis? How does that make her any better than any other girl out there?

Especially considering we're all anonymous on this forum. Would you get a kick out of thinking "oh yeah, I'm fucking bummer's exwife's sis..."?
    Lol...
    I dono how it work either but i barded up solid like a metal rod.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Geeeez… love the OP’s story, what an experience. I recently did a very fit pole dancer at GC, she also used to work as an ML. Hmmm…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Geeeez… love the OP’s story, what an experience. I recently did a very fit pole dancer at GC, she also used to work as an ML. Hmmm…
    hahahahah i know who this is.... lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol i thought i read it as she was a hot young girl and for some reason i pictured it to be an ABG hahaha

plus if she works at a shop i frequent then why not check her out but dont think the girls name or shop has been reveleaed?...

so hard to find super hot ABG ABC or ABV etc these days thats not a scam on E & B

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I know who your cousin is? I want to smash

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Kissin' Cousins! Yee hah! Hubba hubba. Thank you very much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cj8vKae4Wk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Lol...
    Excellent point. I was thinking the same

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just talk to you cousin, she may give you a freebie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not gonna lie, got a rock hard dick reading your post. Probably because i have one hot cousin too and i have always wanted to fuck her. Too bad shes married now.

Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Not gonna lie, got a rock hard dick reading your post. Probably because i have one hot cousin too and i have always wanted to fuck her. Too bad shes married now.
    ah too bad she's your cousin as well!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    I have a cute cousin who texts me as if she's trying to flirt with me. Not anymore as she's married now. However, my family frowns upon relationships with close relatives so we kept the flirty texts as it is without seeing each other physically other than during family gatherings. The only goodie I got from her is a photo of her wearing lingerie in her bedroom. She wasn't model type but if she wasn't related to me I would've rocked up to her place for "boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    I have a cute cousin who texts me as if she's trying to flirt with me. Not anymore as she's married now. However, my family frowns upon relationships with close relatives so we kept the flirty texts as it is without seeing each other physically other than during family gatherings. The only goodie I got from her is a photo of her wearing lingerie in her bedroom. She wasn't model type but if she wasn't related to me I would've rocked up to her place for "boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room!"
    Sorry did i click into the Tasmanian section of the forum?

What is with all the inbreds coming out in the comments?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure if you want to think about the idea she may have went back and had a good look at the camera footage.

So..... How was family Christmas dinner?

Best bit of advice for the girls needing extra in hard times. Work out of town also means out of town of significant family.

Hope she's making good enough money to sort her stuff out but not to much to be reckless and get any bad financial addictions.

Really can't decide on if all the interest in the cousin is straight creepy or low key creepy wholesome of a deviant community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123