Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Cousin Problem

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP thx for the share. Can't believe you tried to avoid her yet still ran into her.

If i saw her i would be a gentleman to her and would not write an AR nor reveal this story. I think she would be energetic! PM me. I think i know the suburb you are talking about. Not many with a big cluster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a pretty insane story, as well as the encounter with the ex-wife's little sis.

It re-enforces the point to treat ML/WLs with respect because they are human at the end of the day. Times are definitely tougher than they used to be, and hopefully the cousin/ex-wife sister get what they want from this work and meet good, respectful customers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    All the bros here asking OP to share the details of his cousin must be wanting to meet her and get a kick from thinking to themselves "oh yeah, I'm shagging The Sampler's cuz".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two very intereesting scenario's to be sure. Stuffed if I know how I'd react but probably much the same as already said...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All the bros here asking OP to share the details of his cousin must be wanting to meet her and get a kick from thinking to themselves "oh yeah, I'm shagging The Sampler's cuz".
    This too

pole dancer and fitness freak
    Sezy new girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Or they had a cousin fantasy growing up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow the amount of PMs I've gotten about her, her shop(s) and their willingness to "help" her out lol.

To answer some of the questions, when i noped out of there like lightning, the mamasan did shout after me 'hey where are you going?! she new!'.

I'm honestly not surprised shes in this line of work now, she has had 'enhancements' over the years I have known her and she has popped up even on this forum once before in her pole dancing days, not the Sydney pages but the generalist video pages.
    She was living the high life until something happened in the family which drained all her money, but she somehow lives the high life, i guess i know how now. All the power to her.

I dont think she pole dances now, more like does pole fitness? if thats even a thing, i dont understand it.

There hasn't been an AR on her specifically from what i can see, but i have seen her mentioned in one AR by 17012430 but he was reviewing someone else.
    So if it pleases this forum, I know shes rigorously fucked one member here hahaha.

If it is who I think it is, she will be fine for money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You're obviously not originally from Tasmania haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP sent the punters off on a treasure hunt and subtly pimped out his cousin lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Wow the amount of PMs I've gotten about her, her shop(s) and their willingness to "help" her out lol.

To answer some of the questions, when i noped out of there like lightning, the mamasan did shout after me 'hey where are you going?! she new!'.

I'm honestly not surprised shes in this line of work now, she has had 'enhancements' over the years I have known her and she has popped up even on this forum once before in her pole dancing days, not the Sydney pages but the generalist video pages.
    She was living the high life until something happened in the family which drained all her money, but she somehow lives the high life, i guess i know how now. All the power to her.

I dont think she pole dances now, more like does pole fitness? if thats even a thing, i dont understand it.

There hasn't been an AR on her specifically from what i can see, but i have seen her mentioned in one AR by 17012430 but he was reviewing someone else.
    So if it pleases this forum, I know shes rigorously fucked one member here hahaha.
    If it was one of my cousins, I would have a chat with her. She may need more help than you know in regards to financials etc.
    Maybe she needs to be taught how to budget etc.
    Just talk to her but don't let her know you know where she work's.
    Family comes first.
    Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she viet? and into cats?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should have gone through with it and given her a big tip rather than write all about it here. I can't see anything wrong with someone getting a massage and HJ from their cousin for a fee, given she does it to make ends meet. It is not exactly incest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You should have gone through with it and given her a big tip rather than write all about it here. I can't see anything wrong with someone getting a massage and HJ from their cousin for a fee, given she does it to make ends meet. It is not exactly incest.
    Would you really, if it was you? I mean...if it were me, and it was my cousin...it'd be a bit much.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Depends how far related is the cousin, though. Some cousins you see very often because your families are very close, others you hardly even see them for years.

EDIT: I've got some cousins that are so distant that I wouldn't even recognise them if they were staring me in the face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Would you really, if it was you? I mean...if it were me, and it was my cousin...it'd be a bit much.

Yep. I would have.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    u do it , she does it , get over it mate... were human end of the day

Can u give me the details please it won help her out too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    u do it , she does it , get over it mate... were human end of the day

Can u give me the details please it won help her out too!
    Ditto. I want to go for a punt with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep. I would have.
    Good stuff. Well OP has heard both sides. Over to him now to decide if he wants a proper punt with her or not...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We all have our preferences and I'm not here to kink shame.

Some people like MILFs
    Some like PYTs
    Some prefer not to receive such pleasures from cousins, aunts and family. 🤷

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast