Thread: Salina at 280

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Salina at 280

I’d read a positive review of Salina on another forum and liked the look of the photo on their website https://www.hornsby280.com/

The review said the photo was 100% real and described her as size 6 to 8. So I phoned and booked her for 1 hour - $170.

Turned up and the door was opened by Salina. Yes, she has large tits but her body is twice the size of the one depicted in the photo. Either an old photo or seriously photo-shopped (or both). I'd guess she's in her mid-30s.

Working on the "don't judge a book by its cover" principal I asked whether she did "suck, no condom" and Salina asked for a $50 tip. I offered $20 and then $30, thinking I'd just book for 45min at $140 plus the tip. But Salina wouldn't budge from $50.

I said "Don't bother" and went to leave but Salina asked whether I wanted a different girl and she called Apple.

Apple is plain-looking and a long way the wrong side of 40 and she also asked for a $50 tip for BBBJ.

Then I put my money back in my wallet and walked.

With the $50 tip, that's a total of $220 an hour.

For about the same I could have 45min with one of the 20-something year old PYTs at 42 or N5M (including BBBJ and CIM). The girls at Bonza, 78a and 116, etc are $150/hr. Not long ago I had a fantastic 45min double with Vicky and NuNu at Yoko's for only $200.

280 are dreamin'.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And you have not compare the queen of "full service" Lily at 143, there is also Jessica and the new pocket rocket Kelly. All can be have for $130/1hr + a $30 tip which get you out of this world sex!! Billy's shop is shit though but at least there is a shower.

Good job you walked...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing good intel.
    Not many shops provide real photos
    Skip this from now

This shop is a reliable cum dump from my experience.