Thread: news flash!!!!! chloe back in syd til jan'

Senior Member(無間使者)

news flash!!!!! chloe back in syd til jan'

The glamour firecracker did indeed get back to syd yesterday, ready for us today. And boy was she ready....
    Shes in epping now, which isnt as nice apt as ryde, but hey, we are not there to inspect the properties, we are there to sample the goods.
    Theres already heaps of reviews on her so dont need to go over again. shes just the same awesomness as before.
    and she told me we have until max jan4 till shes outta here. mayby a bit earlier.
    While i was there, i accidently eyeballed the new mongolian sujin. sujin is a smoking little honey, imo chloe is better, but thats very subjective... they are 2 very different girls with different looks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What time were you there bro, I think I was in with Sujin while you were there 🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hynah View Post
    What time were you there bro, I think I was in with Sujin while you were there ����
    geez, thats a bit creepy.... but its quite possible.. there was another pair of guys shoes at the door as i left. white runners, bout size 10, if memory serves right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Sujin and Chloe threesome sounds like fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hynah View Post
    What time were you there bro, I think I was in with Sujin while you were there 🤣🤣
    Was going to ask how Sujin was but then I saw your AR!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    While i was there, i accidently eyeballed the new mongolian sujin. sujin is a smoking little honey, imo chloe is better, but thats very subjective... they are 2 very different girls with different looks.
    Isn't Sujin Korean?!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    A Sujin and Chloe threesome sounds like fun
    i havnt discussed anything like this with chloe....mayby i throw her the hint

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Isn't Sujin Korean?!!!
    I've been told Mongolian by the boss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i havnt discussed anything like this with chloe....mayby i throw her the hint
    Can't hurt haha. You'd be the first to have a threesome with Chloe and we all know how much fun it is to be the first

Banned
    I've been told Mongolian by the boss
    I remember she was advertised as K when she first emerged... Had a few Mongolian memories in Ulaanbaatar, the girls were hell of a party goers. Protection is a must because there were reports that HIV is still lingering around in the country. Many Mongolian women are very well educated and good English, some I met were doctors but they're not paid well in their country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chloe seemed to be MIA today. Anyone know what happened to her? was getting mixed messages off boss, was she sick today?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chloe seemed to be MIA today. Anyone know what happened to her? was getting mixed messages off boss, was she sick today?
    The girls always have a day off on Sundays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls always have a day off on Sundays
    ive seen her plenty of sundays before, and chloe has said she will work every day she is physically able to.

i had a booking, that was cancelled on short notice. and the way boss was talking it seemed as though she was annoyed at chloe for being sick (or supposedly sick) and leaving clients with blue balls. not too sure though was she actually sick, or thats just the boss's way of cancelling bookings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop is this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asian slayer View Post
    Which shop is this?
    private.... pussycat dollz. ryde/epping/seven hills. numerous AR's on chloe here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ive seen her plenty of sundays before, and chloe has said she will work every day she is physically able to.

i had a booking, that was cancelled on short notice. and the way boss was talking it seemed as though she was annoyed at chloe for being sick (or supposedly sick) and leaving clients with blue balls. not too sure though was she actually sick, or thats just the boss's way of cancelling bookings.
    Ah ok fair enough

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thinking about it more, that's very unlike the boss lady to just cancel on short notice. Thats lost money for her so Chloe must just be genuinely sick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thinking about it more, that's very unlike the boss lady to just cancel on short notice. Thats lost money for her so Chloe must just be genuinely sick.
    i guess so. but if boss is angry at chloe for being sick, or doesnt believe her if she is sick, thats not so good on bosses behalf.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i guess so. but if boss is angry at chloe for being sick, or doesnt believe her if she is sick, thats not so good on bosses behalf.
    Where did you get this information that the boss is angry at Chloe or doesn't believe she is sick?

I'm sure others can add but from my experience the girls I have seen from this agency have always been really happy with how the boss treats them so it's hard to believe she would be angry at them for being sick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where did you get this information that the boss is angry at Chloe or doesn't believe she is sick?

I'm sure others can add but from my experience the girls I have seen from this agency have always been really happy with how the boss treats them so it's hard to believe she would be angry at them for being sick.
    Agreed!
    If anything, mamasan seemed genuinely worried about her health. Maybe she came across as being angry in the messages but she does care about her girls well being quite a lot.