Thread: K Miki - YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Miki - YMMV

Tried K Miki the other week as I saw it was her last few weeks, and I wasn't sure if she was going for good or whether she'd be back, but FOMO got the best of me having read other reviews.

Please note with regards to the service YMMV, as I was her last booking of the day.

Face:
    As per my last review, I note that the face is the most important factor for me when picking a girl (to the point where one of the highest-rated Ginza girls just didn't do it for me as her face was too enhanced).

I've been trying to find a Korean hottie whose face/makeup keeps up with modern Korean/K-pop standards and is attractive enough that they'd easily pass for a model or celebrity, and Miki ticks the box easily, she's stunning. I cannot emphasise this enough, she's stunning.

Body:
    Good slim figure and is quite tall. I am neither a boob guy nor a butt guy, in my opinion, proportionate all round is my preference and she does have an awesome-looking set of boobs that match her figure. From other reviews on here, you may already know that she has a large back tattoo, which I quite like. There's just something hot about an unassuming girl having a crazy tattoo like they have a hidden dark side. She does have a few other tattoos as well, primarily around the collarbones.

Session:
    Her English is decent, but I found sometimes she didn't understand parts of what I was saying or asking.

Here's where YMMV, as previously mentioned, I was her last booking of the day, so not sure if she was having off-day, tired, or just jaded from her time in the industry.

No action in the shower. Slow to start, didn't really take the lead throughout the entire session. She also seemed to not want to exert much of the physical work either. When I wanted switch back to cowgirl she was reluctant. Overall she seemed disconnected from the session and a bit princess-y, so I had to get myself over the line.

The conversation during the post-nut cuddling also seemed kinda cold.

Also note that she does not do CIM, and only gave LFK.

Overall:
    I HATE leaving negative reviews about anything, so much so that I told the male receptionist that the session was great when it personally wasn't. I'm just going to give her the benefit of the doubt and put the poor session down to an off-day, being the last session of the day or that we just didn't vibe.

If you're one to take lead and do most of the grunt work then maybe you'd have a more enjoyable session than I did, because once again, she is stunning.

Miki's looks match the price, but unfortunately for me, the service just didn't.

WIR? Personally, given her high cost per hour and the overall experience, I don't think got my money's worth and don't think I'd book her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Tried K Miki the other week as I saw it was her last few weeks, and I wasn't sure if she was going for good or whether she'd be back, but FOMO got the best of me having read other reviews.

Please note with regards to the service YMMV, as I was her last booking of the day.

Face:
    As per my last review, I note that the face is the most important factor for me when picking a girl (to the point where one of the highest-rated Ginza girls just didn't do it for me as her face was too enhanced).

I've been trying to find a Korean hottie whose face/makeup keeps up with modern Korean/K-pop standards and is attractive enough that they'd easily pass for a model or celebrity, and Miki ticks the box easily, she's stunning. I cannot emphasise this enough, she's stunning.

Body:
    Good slim figure and is quite tall. I am neither a boob guy nor a butt guy, in my opinion, proportionate all round is my preference and she does have an awesome-looking set of boobs that match her figure. From other reviews on here, you may already know that she has a large back tattoo, which I quite like. There's just something hot about an unassuming girl having a crazy tattoo like they have a hidden dark side. She does have a few other tattoos as well, primarily around the collarbones.

Session:
    Her English is decent, but I found sometimes she didn't understand parts of what I was saying or asking.

Here's where YMMV, as previously mentioned, I was her last booking of the day, so not sure if she was having off-day, tired, or just jaded from her time in the industry.

No action in the shower. Slow to start, didn't really take the lead throughout the entire session. She also seemed to not want to exert much of the physical work either. When I wanted switch back to cowgirl she was reluctant. Overall she seemed disconnected from the session and a bit princess-y, so I had to get myself over the line.

The conversation during the post-nut cuddling also seemed kinda cold.

Also note that she does not do CIM, and only gave LFK.

Overall:
    I HATE leaving negative reviews about anything, so much so that I told the male receptionist that the session was great when it personally wasn't. I'm just going to give her the benefit of the doubt and put the poor session down to an off-day, being the last session of the day or that we just didn't vibe.

If you're one to take lead and do most of the grunt work then maybe you'd have a more enjoyable session than I did, because once again, she is stunning.

Miki's looks match the price, but unfortunately for me, the service just didn't.

WIR? Personally, given her high cost per hour and the overall experience, I don't think got my money's worth and don't think I'd book her again.
    Thanks for a considered review faster.

It's a YMMV world, but your experience closely correlated with my one experience with Miki last year.
    I found her quite beautiful (however not stunning) but the hour session was quite coolish to begin with, stayed that way and was only "saved" by a memorable standing doggy finish.

Might have been a connection issue, who knows, but not for me, particularly at the top $ rate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very considered review.
    I actually think that everyone has put K Miki up so high on a pedestal (one of her own making with her entry level $380/hour price point) the we approach her slightly differently than our usual run of the mill WL... Miki radiates a grace and elegance that makes her appear aloof and stand offish. This is our fault, but, I found her to be warm and very happy to please... but I quickly realised that there was no problem here but in my own head!! When I met her, I greeted her with a smile and lightly kissed the back of her hand... that got me a beautiful smile and a laugh.. followed by one of the best sessions ever!!

Always try to make a good first first impression ! I want mine to be a gentleman, not some fat old white guy that's after young pussy !!! lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Very considered review.
    I actually think that everyone has put K Miki up so high on a pedestal (one of her own making with her entry level $380/hour price point) the we approach her slightly differently than our usual run of the mill WL... Miki radiates a grace and elegance that makes her appear aloof and stand offish. This is our fault, but, I found her to be warm and very happy to please... but I quickly realised that there was no problem here but in my own head!! When I met her, I greeted her with a smile and lightly kissed the back of her hand... that got me a beautiful smile and a laugh.. followed by one of the best sessions ever!!

Always try to make a good first first impression ! I want mine to be a gentleman, not some fat old white guy that's after young pussy !!! lol
    You make a fair point. I think the higher-than-normal rate might've led me to expect an experience that would be on a whole other level and that a dud punt (for whatever reason) wouldn't even be possible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    You make a fair point. I think the higher-than-normal rate might've led me to expect an experience that would be on a whole other level and that a dud punt (for whatever reason) wouldn't even be possible.
    If you can afford it, I reckon she would rock your world in any follow up sessions now that you know what's happening 🤣

Everyone needs to realise that Miki is not PSE like Rebecca, Misha or Jessie, but a sweet full gentle GFE.

That being said, Miki has had her PSE moments with me 🤣🤣🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tend to think I'm quite well presented and no matter who it is, my mo has always employ the utmost respect and cordiality on meeting a WL and depending on the 1st few minutes embark on some ice breaking techniques, as and if required.

Despite this, it was hard going with Miki and simply just didn't work for me.

Its YMMV and connection .....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I saw Miki back in 2017 during her first stint at GC. Even back then, she was heavily hyped up as the best K-girl around in terms of looks, service, experience, etc.
    Well, when I saw her, I was a bit disappointed.

I guess everyone has their own likes / dislikes, their own version of the "perfect" K WL based on previous experience. And mine was fully set by K Kiki, with her leggy Amazonian figure and no-holds-barred sex.

It might've been very different had I not experienced Kiki before.

Shop Owner
    hi, sorry about your experience. Miki is not service oriented. Manager will talk to her to try her best.
    please check your Pm
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    hi, sorry about your experience. Miki is not service oriented. Manager will talk to her to try her best.
    please check your Pm
    Hi Ginza team

Thank you for reaching out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Miki commands respect. She is a legend. Might not suit some gents, but many adore her aloof aura.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I got a similar experience. I am not an outgoing person, the atmosphere was embarrassing. And her service is very average compared to other K girls. But she has a really beautiful young body and soft breast, which aroused me well. I booked her 1 hour and there was about 20min left when I finished the first shot. Though I still had passion, her reaction made me feel like she didn’t want a second round, so I didn’t ask for that. We had a few conversations and then laid on the bad till the end. Anyway I think her rate doesn’t really match the actual experience. But if her rate could drop a bit, I am happy to give another visit for that beautiful body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's beautiful and she has a number of fans following her. Unfortunately that's not enough and she wants more fans, so IMHO she's going to improve her service e.g. including CIM, pussy slide or maybe Rimming ( I doubt it!) . Just wait and see and she's thirty something now, so there's not much time for her to make more money though.