Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sierra- cute 20yo Japanese - the worst I've ever felt after a punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sierra- cute 20yo Japanese - the worst I've ever felt after a punt

Sierra is a cute 20 year old Japanese girl, her English is pretty great for someone who's only been here for 3 months, she was friendly, talkative and incredibly cute. Nice set of tits and freshly shaved downstairs.

But holy shit, I've never had someone be so confused as to how to give a handjob. If you told me she had never seen a cock in her life, I'd believe you.

And Jesus Christ, the look of abject terror on her face each the she got ready to take me into her mouth made me feel so fucking guilty that I'm second guessing if I ever want to punt again, I felt like I was traumatizing the poor girl.

I'm sure everyone's mileage may vary, and she really was an attractive and friendly young woman but holy shit, I feel like I need to go confess my sins or some shit because I've never felt like I've repulsed someone as much as I did tonight. Which to be clear, is probably the reality of punting more often than not.

Side note: I'm definitely not the most attractive dude out there, but mid 30s, hygienic and not overly over-weight.

Would love to hear anyone elses experiences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, sorry to hear that bro. Doesn't look like there are any other AR's about this girl and after reading this I'm definitely not keen to try so I can let you know.

There could be many reasons tbh. She or her family could be in bad debt and this is the only way she can pay it off even though she doesn't enjoy. She could also be very new to this role even though she said 3 months.

In any case I'm 100% sure it's nothing personal.

Go to confession, do 10 Hail Mary's and be off to your next session my friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally concur with the OP.
    Lovely girl, great tits but…..
    …her BBBJ consists of opening her mouth and you basically have to thrust in and out yourself!! If you’re lucky your cock might momentarily brush the side of her mouth…but she certainly won’t close her mouth around your knob!
    It was the most bizarre BJ I’ve had in my life! Don’t even think about CIM!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve had her 5 times and understand what you’re saying. Due to her young age and inexperience she doesnt know what shes doing. Shes the type of girl you have to do most of the work rather than her doing the work.
    Punters who like to sit back and let the girl do everything or even half-and-half will be disappointed.
    Its her age, natural C cup tits and innocence you’re paying for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I’ve had her 5 times and understand what you’re saying. Due to her young age and inexperience she doesnt know what shes doing. Shes the type of girl you have to do most of the work rather than her doing the work.
    Punters who like to sit back and let the girl do everything or even half-and-half will be disappointed.
    Hahaha this bro has said the whole rosary at this point!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    …her BBBJ consists of opening her mouth and you basically have to thrust in and out yourself!! If you’re lucky your cock might momentarily brush the side of her mouth…but she certainly won’t close her mouth around your knob!
    It was the most bizarre BJ I’ve had in my life! Don’t even think about CIM!
    I felt too guilty to even do that, the poor girl looked exactly like I do when I'm about to get an injection.

Also, if she's like this with everyone, a bit of a heads-up when I got there wouldn't have gone astray.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Geez, I'm glad someone enjoys her "style", I just wish reception had given me some kind of warning going in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah thats her just nice innocent girl needing money, sweet girl, i have given some heads up before in the cbd thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    is she still working? I don't see her on the rooster anymore?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd hope so. I only saw her yesterday, although the name is Seira sorry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i only see a Sera working there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_jack View Post
    Geez, I'm glad someone enjoys her "style", I just wish reception had given me some kind of warning going in
    I had a great session with her,
    She wasn't enthralled about bbbj but she really got into pussysliding.
    I fairly sure she was eventually enjoying it as much as me especially after junior was fully enclosed.
    The way she pounded me, i am glad the tables are sturdy !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe she’s not so keen to suck on white dicks? Lol I’m Asian and she sucked me great really enthusiastic and even spat on it first so ymmv I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    I had a great session with her,
    She wasn't enthralled about bbbj but she really got into pussysliding.
    I fairly sure she was eventually enjoying it as much as me especially after junior was fully enclosed.
    The way she pounded me, i am glad the tables are sturdy !!
    Did you mean you got bbfs? Or was a condom put on before being fully enclosed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Maybe she’s not so keen to suck on white dicks? Lol I’m Asian and she sucked me great really enthusiastic and even spat on it first so ymmv I suppose

Did you mean you got bbfs? Or was a condom put on before being fully enclosed
    To be honest I wouldn't know. Yeah strange, I don't remember her putting it on or taking it off, but then with some of these girls, the one thing they do know is how to hide certain things.

Another J-girl in the same establishment I thought I was barebacking one day, certainly felt like it, but when I went for a reinsertion after slipping out, I saw the condom on. Yet didn't know when etc...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, now I'm totally confused. What's the girl's name and are we even talking about the same girl? Name different, even the experience was all different.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is the definition of YMMV, it depends on the person and the chemistry and how they feel, shift, ect....

Its sera or siera the name changed but its same girl, if she was into it, not just her, but any girl, i wouldnt be suprised if they put it in raw too, but dosnt mean she will give it to the next guy ect...

im white and large dick, and i ony got a bit of a pussy slide, and a decent blow job but soft, shes girl next door type, i wouldnt want to take advantage of her to put it in raw , even if i could.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't know. Yeah strange, I don't remember her putting it on or taking it off, but then with some of these girls, the one thing they do know is how to hide certain things.

Another J-girl in the same establishment I thought I was barebacking one day, certainly felt like it, but when I went for a reinsertion after slipping out, I saw the condom on. Yet didn't know when etc...
    You didn’t know and didn’t care? Wow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does she do fs? i remember i saw her when she first started and she did fs back then. what about now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    does she do fs? i remember i saw her when she first started and she did fs back then. what about now?
    If you byo condom she will do fs with you.

Sera/Sierra/Siera are the same person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_jack View Post
    Sierra is a cute 20 year old Japanese girl, her English is pretty great for someone who's only been here for 3 months, she was friendly, talkative and incredibly cute. Nice set of tits and freshly shaved downstairs.

But holy shit, I've never had someone be so confused as to how to give a handjob. If you told me she had never seen a cock in her life, I'd believe you.

And Jesus Christ, the look of abject terror on her face each the she got ready to take me into her mouth made me feel so fucking guilty that I'm second guessing if I ever want to punt again, I felt like I was traumatizing the poor girl.

I'm sure everyone's mileage may vary, and she really was an attractive and friendly young woman but holy shit, I feel like I need to go confess my sins or some shit because I've never felt like I've repulsed someone as much as I did tonight. Which to be clear, is probably the reality of punting more often than not.

Side note: I'm definitely not the most attractive dude out there, but mid 30s, hygienic and not overly over-weight.

Would love to hear anyone elses experiences
    hey mate, sorry to hear about such a bad experience esp if this girl had open minded in profile...or they gave that impression
    must have been annoying and awkward as the price paid for is inclusive of BBBJ.... even if she was inexpereinced i doubt she really wouldt know what to do as they would of been given training and unless you live in a small rural town JAV and soaplands are all over Japan...

Did you feel guilty and didnt want to ravage her or ruin her innocence? lol Not sure if you have been to shop few times or new to the shop but usually if they are not super busy, can ask mamasan or papasan to recommend a girl for what you like and if they know you enough they will go i think you like this girl because she is similar to girl x or has these characteristics... just ask which girl is more experienced and gives good diamond service or which girl more cute and gfe

i normally cave for the young ones, skinny and petite and cute gives gfe vibes so i go in there with the expectation that i have to work my way to get her to warm up to my or expect they might be a little more shy and reserved but i draw the line between shy and reserved and cold and disengaged/uninterested.

if they dont response on text/wechat try to go in early to either talk to reception or ask if you can see her first... - the experience you get will defs depend on how busy they are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast