Thread: Dragon tendon massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dragon tendon massage

Hey fellow punters, I wanted to get an opinion where is the best dragon tendon massage. I've been to Leichhardt Renwick baby and cantabury massage. Varying quality and not really sure which place supplies a legtin DTM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dragon Tendon Recommendation Query

Hey mate,

Just wondering if you have any recommendations at Canterbury? I've only been to Renwick once, and Croydon Lei Soleil. Croydon has Jessica who is honestly amazing, she is MILF, but decent looking. I think you can go for $150-200 for the massage and rimming/prostate massage, and she'll do it really well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to both and Canterbury just recently. Cheaper at the latter but they're still trying to work out the actual proper routine on how it actually is done.
    Very big difference in price though....

Quote Originally Posted by Donte07 View Post
    Hey mate,

Just wondering if you have any recommendations at Canterbury? I've only been to Renwick once, and Croydon Lei Soleil. Croydon has Jessica who is honestly amazing, she is MILF, but decent looking. I think you can go for $150-200 for the massage and rimming/prostate massage, and she'll do it really well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There have been past threads on this subject. Maybe a search will find some.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hannah who works at Five Dock Massage on Fridays does this. She's sexy asf too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure it’s the ancient science practiced by expert practitioners. A bit more do this do this. Yeh your now ready to do Dragon Tendon. Same as legit shops. Not a lot of degree level practitioners. Bit hit and miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try a session with Lori at St Peters. Just be really clear upfront with what you're after. Legit Dragon Tendon can be pretty painful in the moment but you do feel quite good in the days that follow. I've not had anyone better from a massage perspective.

I have only had the DTM once at Leichhardt and Tiffany was very good at it. She’s a milf and very well experienced . Which is probably the key.

I doubt if you see a younger ML will have the same results, similar with prostate massage, you really should just go with the more matured and skillfully trained,

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nicole at canterbury is amazing with her massage and D. nothing erotic thugh so the HE at the end was hard to get over

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dragon drilling included?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Try a session with Lori at St Peters. Just be really clear upfront with what you're after. Legit Dragon Tendon can be pretty painful in the moment but you do feel quite good in the days that follow. I've not had anyone better from a massage perspective.
    Seconded! Lurker here who registered just to post this lol. Lori was fantastic, thanks for the rec.