Thread: [SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Cute and bubbly Kaede, that looks like Kang HaeRin [+Ay

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Cute and bubbly Kaede, that looks like Kang HaeRin [+Ay

Multiple Dates Over Last Few Months

60mins
    Prices and stats on website (personal profiles)

Cute and bubbly Kaede, that looks like Kang HaeRin [+Ayano-Ayu mini-AR]

Prologue
    So before I boast about Kaede, I’ll quickly drop a note on having once seen both Ayu and Ayano at Mirage. Visited each at separate dates, of course.

With Ayano, I found her to seemingly know quite a bit of interesting points in healthcare. Probably a bit more vigilant about hygiene than I am. But strangely, I found myself taking on a few pointers she mentioned to me when I asked her some questions about dietary intake, and Saturday morning headaches. Body-wise, she does have quite the nice set of pointy cherries you could fell upon you. Massage-wise, she’s good at it. From top to bottom, it’s hands on with rubbing down the muscles. Nuru-wise, she has this slow and sensual tempo that could be taken as sort of her own choreography. Back and front she’s sliding up and down, left and right she rubs herself all over you. Blowing my cock at 69, her small bare pussy is great to eat out. And rather than having my chance to pound her, she pounds me instead. She’s quite the friendly gal.

With Ayu, wow she’s quite petite and cute. And she happens to be the first girl that actually asked me to sit on that strange looking seat in the show that I’ve mostly noticed in some of the room’s shower. She found it cute and giggled quite a bit when I was trying to figure out on which direction I was supposed to sit on that thing. That turned out an interesting result. In the shower, it was like moments of GFE. Cuddling up in soap as we rub against each other, fondling and kisses. Onto the bed, her Nuru was great. But, like Ayano and most of the diamonds I’ve had, pussy-sliding isn’t part of the cards. Still the 69 was great that I could gaze upon her pussy as I eat her out, whilst she goes to work on my cock wither mouth. Her sliding around all over my back and front, sensual. With her on top of me as she proceeds to pound me, her tightness just simply forced me to lay her down on her side as I spoon her. And spooned her I did. One hand cusping and massaging her breasts, and the other hand lightly holding her neck (no I wasn’t strangling her, lol). In this position it was pretty entertaining to watch as we faced the direction of the wall mirror right in front of her, me pounding her as I continued to spoon her. She is certainly a lovely petite girl to be had.

Now, the main story ...

Kaede is just so bubbly and cute
    Now, I started seeing Kaede (which was after Kitty, as I wanted to try the Diamonds out there) since the near few months ago, and out of all the Japanese girls I’ve seen to date Kaede ends up being a regular of mine. Which is not a norm for me, since a regular of mine would usually be either Chinese or Korean.

Recalling on my first meet with her … she just looks like New Jean’s Kang HaeRin!! Kaede has quite the striking resemblance to her, indeed. Regardless, I was certainly taken in by her own beauty of course. Conversing with her was like conversing with that sexy girl next-door. Her giggles and the cringing of her nose when he laughs is just so infectious.

Over time, our showers just get quite steamy. The washing aside, our soaped-up bodies would find themselves rubbing up against each other. And as she rubs her titties along my back, her hand stroking my cock, my hand would snake its way behind and down to her bare and small pussy. Fondling her sensitive spot, only to finger her to the point her moans and heavy breathing gets louder.

On the bed, Kaede does have her standard of Nuru choreography. Back first, front later. The times that she always works herself upon my back never gets old, when she does her light kisses along my neck and shoulders. The most amusing would be when she lifts my feet to her breast only for me to feel the hardness of her tits running along the sole of my feet. Flipped over on my back, it is always great to watch her go to town as my cock disappears into her warm mouth. It goes without saying that her blowing me is just awesome. With her bare and small pussy in my face, I pleasure and feast at it. Licking her clit to hear her stifled moans with my cock in her mouth. And as my tongue ravishes her pussy, penetrating it, my finger rubs her anus. Her moans even louder, as I alternate between feasting on her pussy and her anus.

Onto the pounding, her riding always gives me much pleasure, to also gaze upon her beauty. And as she rides me, my hands are not idle as they fondle her breasts, her titties and her ass. Drawing her in as we continue to fuck, our kisses are quite intense and watery in our embraces. Positions switched, I go into her on top, shifting my cock in and out of her slowly, whilst locking eyes, without a word spoken but just her heavy breathing. Flipping her over, I doggy her lying flat down. As we continue to fuck, I lift her leg up and have her lain on her side, pounding her hard. Fucking sometimes goes on for quite a while in every session with her. And to add, she can be quite the horny minx.

Whenever our deeds are done and we’re in the shower to wash up, there are always moments we’d continue to fondle each other as we chat. Kaede is certainly a great pick, a favorite, pretty and bubbly.

Epilogue
    Note to myself, after a few sessions with her: eat an energy bar and a carry a energy drink into the room..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Omnibro !!!

Long time no see!!

Great review as always, miss the storytellers of pre-covid. Glad to see you back!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! What a great story & just so detailed and written. Spot on with your comments too Bro Assandlegs...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How about may, any one has been going with her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Multiple Dates Over Last Few Months

60mins
    Prices and stats on website (personal profiles)

Cute and bubbly Kaede, that looks like Kang HaeRin [+Ayano-Ayu mini-AR]

Prologue
    So before I boast about Kaede, I’ll quickly drop a note on having once seen both Ayu and Ayano at Mirage. Visited each at separate dates, of course.

With Ayano, I found her to seemingly know quite a bit of interesting points in healthcare. Probably a bit more vigilant about hygiene than I am. But strangely, I found myself taking on a few pointers she mentioned to me when I asked her some questions about dietary intake, and Saturday morning headaches. Body-wise, she does have quite the nice set of pointy cherries you could fell upon you. Massage-wise, she’s good at it. From top to bottom, it’s hands on with rubbing down the muscles. Nuru-wise, she has this slow and sensual tempo that could be taken as sort of her own choreography. Back and front she’s sliding up and down, left and right she rubs herself all over you. Blowing my cock at 69, her small bare pussy is great to eat out. And rather than having my chance to pound her, she pounds me instead. She’s quite the friendly gal.

With Ayu, wow she’s quite petite and cute. And she happens to be the first girl that actually asked me to sit on that strange looking seat in the show that I’ve mostly noticed in some of the room’s shower. She found it cute and giggled quite a bit when I was trying to figure out on which direction I was supposed to sit on that thing. That turned out an interesting result. In the shower, it was like moments of GFE. Cuddling up in soap as we rub against each other, fondling and kisses. Onto the bed, her Nuru was great. But, like Ayano and most of the diamonds I’ve had, pussy-sliding isn’t part of the cards. Still the 69 was great that I could gaze upon her pussy as I eat her out, whilst she goes to work on my cock wither mouth. Her sliding around all over my back and front, sensual. With her on top of me as she proceeds to pound me, her tightness just simply forced me to lay her down on her side as I spoon her. And spooned her I did. One hand cusping and massaging her breasts, and the other hand lightly holding her neck (no I wasn’t strangling her, lol). In this position it was pretty entertaining to watch as we faced the direction of the wall mirror right in front of her, me pounding her as I continued to spoon her. She is certainly a lovely petite girl to be had.

Now, the main story ...

Kaede is just so bubbly and cute
    Now, I started seeing Kaede (which was after Kitty, as I wanted to try the Diamonds out there) since the near few months ago, and out of all the Japanese girls I’ve seen to date Kaede ends up being a regular of mine. Which is not a norm for me, since a regular of mine would usually be either Chinese or Korean.

Recalling on my first meet with her … she just looks like New Jean’s Kang HaeRin!! Kaede has quite the striking resemblance to her, indeed. Regardless, I was certainly taken in by her own beauty of course. Conversing with her was like conversing with that sexy girl next-door. Her giggles and the cringing of her nose when he laughs is just so infectious.

Over time, our showers just get quite steamy. The washing aside, our soaped-up bodies would find themselves rubbing up against each other. And as she rubs her titties along my back, her hand stroking my cock, my hand would snake its way behind and down to her bare and small pussy. Fondling her sensitive spot, only to finger her to the point her moans and heavy breathing gets louder.

On the bed, Kaede does have her standard of Nuru choreography. Back first, front later. The times that she always works herself upon my back never gets old, when she does her light kisses along my neck and shoulders. The most amusing would be when she lifts my feet to her breast only for me to feel the hardness of her tits running along the sole of my feet. Flipped over on my back, it is always great to watch her go to town as my cock disappears into her warm mouth. It goes without saying that her blowing me is just awesome. With her bare and small pussy in my face, I pleasure and feast at it. Licking her clit to hear her stifled moans with my cock in her mouth. And as my tongue ravishes her pussy, penetrating it, my finger rubs her anus. Her moans even louder, as I alternate between feasting on her pussy and her anus.

Onto the pounding, her riding always gives me much pleasure, to also gaze upon her beauty. And as she rides me, my hands are not idle as they fondle her breasts, her titties and her ass. Drawing her in as we continue to fuck, our kisses are quite intense and watery in our embraces. Positions switched, I go into her on top, shifting my cock in and out of her slowly, whilst locking eyes, without a word spoken but just her heavy breathing. Flipping her over, I doggy her lying flat down. As we continue to fuck, I lift her leg up and have her lain on her side, pounding her hard. Fucking sometimes goes on for quite a while in every session with her. And to add, she can be quite the horny minx.

Whenever our deeds are done and we’re in the shower to wash up, there are always moments we’d continue to fondle each other as we chat. Kaede is certainly a great pick, a favorite, pretty and bubbly.

Epilogue
    Note to myself, after a few sessions with her: eat an energy bar and a carry a energy drink into the room..
    love it what a great review Omnimime! couldnt agree more Kaede is a gem and hope we all treat her well shes so sweet

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review

108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Omnibro !!!

Long time no see!!

Great review as always, miss the storytellers of pre-covid. Glad to see you back!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Lol~ Yeah, it's been a while. Sadly this was a shorter version, however. Sometimes it's challenging to mix the best parts of several sessions with the same girl into a single story flow.

Sent from my ASUS_I005DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Wow! What a great story & just so detailed and written. Spot on with your comments too Bro Assandlegs...
    Cheers, mate. Will do what I can to remember how I used to do the more detailed story-writing, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    love it what a great review Omnimime! couldnt agree more Kaede is a gem and hope we all treat her well shes so sweet
    That she is, and I still find it interesting on how much she resembles Kang HaeRin from New Jeans. Although, I'll obviously say having Kaede herself is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    How about may, any one has been going with her?
    May is only a Nuru choice, though. Not that I've had a session with her, yet.