Iu - Return of the best private @Rhodes

Person's Name : Iu

Establishment : Private / Rhodes

Date of Visit : 15th Dec 2023

WeChat : gdk26070

Hours of Business : By Appointment as per her schedule on WeChat moments

Rates : $450/1hr

Extras Cost : Ask her

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Sex in multiple positions, lots of kisses

Looks : 9/10 I’m very biased when it comes to Iu so take this with a grain of salt, but she might be the prettiest private I’ve ever seen. She is classy and playful. Everything about her is near perfection for me, long hair, pretty face, her eyes, her fingers, feet, the way she looks at you, her curvy body. (She just reminds me of my first girlfriend back in the day in so many ways)

Size/shape : She’s got curves, she’s not skinny, she’s got a decent build, probably C Cups (correct me if I’m wrong) and I think around 5’6 ish in height.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Language : Chinese , English, again great conversation with her in English

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, go book her now if you can or don’t more for me and the others who actually have been with her and can attest to her beauty and service.

Leading up to the punt:

This whole build up takes place in the span of 2 days or so, so buckle tf up. So I’ve been out of the country for a mini vaca and didn’t punt overseas, ik such a shame but I think this was a good thing as meeting IU after my trip was like the cherry on top.

The day I returned back, I talked with PCD boss lady to see what was new and she had in her moments these two young J girls and I was supposed to meet with one of the girls that night. Now after a long ass flight one would think they’d rest up but not me, decided to go out and about and do spontaneous stuff, and later that night ended up catching up with mates for some food and drinks. A whole bottle of wine in and I knew I was not gonna be able to punt that night so messaged PCD and told her to excuse my drunk ass but I had planned to see her the following day.

Now the next day, I got the news that the girls were no longer working and they were leaving that night and wanted the day off, oh well shit happens and it wasn’t meant to be. So I messaged IU later that day and asked he if she was available the same day, but knowing how busy she gets I had no hopes to get a same day booking. And I was correct she was busy but I managed to get one for the 15th, and I was geed up!

After a few months of not seeing her and thinking I’d never get to see her again, I was finally going to see her. I felt this rush of excitement and nervousness.

Contact to book Iu:

I already had her on my WeChat so contacting her was very easy, for new people, look above for her WeChat and don’t get frustrated if you don’t get a booking for easily because she is definitely worth the wait.

When I sent her the message, she replied back in 5 min or so, and we exchanged pleasantries and fixed a time and date, now this wasn’t the first time I had messaged her did so immediately when I found out she was back even though I was overseas lol

Appartment/ intercom:

It’s your bog standard intercom, easy to use nothing difficult, get in use the lift and get to her room.

Her apartment, where do I even begin. For those that know me know how much I like her place and I had made a detailed post about it back in the day but I’ll reiterate here anyways.

She has a very clean apartment as soon as you walk in you have this tiled hallway followed by a kitchen. At the end is a decently sized living area, with almost everything white which makes the small apartment look even bigger, a white sofa, a coffee table, a white rug, few white decorations, a white standing desk! Do you know how much I like standing desks? Such a well lit bright area, every time I see any private I can’t help but compare her place to theirs. Her bedroom is very neat as well, a giant wardrobe mirror, her bed is has fitted sheets, many different soft fluffy pillows, it's a proper bed. No other pirvate girls appartment even comes close. The bathroom is also clean and tidy. Her place really makes you feel like you’re visiting a girlfriend and not just someone you’re paying money to have sex with.

Interaction with Iu:
    As I entered the building and got on the lift, my heart was kinda racing, the excitement of getting to see her again, got up to her floor, lil knock on the door and there she was, omg that view will forever be stuck in my brain. I still know what she was wearing the first time I saw her, this time she was wearing black heels, a black corset top, a black skirt, hair nicely done, not overly done makeup and that smile, yep that's where it all started folks. Also love the fact that she doesn't hide behind the door and ask you to come in, I guess because she has nothing to hide.

She's happy to see me, and I get a warm hug and then she takes my hand and bring me to the sofa to sit by her and chat. We talk about how everything is going, what we have been up to, and she is just like I remember her, that kind, bubbly personality of her.

She said I look different, cause I don’t have my mullet anymore (RIP) the fade is back.
    We chat more and then I ask her about her payment details so I can pay her first, got a BSB/Acc and I made the payment happily. She then tells me about she still remembers me mentioning her appartment in great detail and the fact that I liked her standing desk lol

The experience

After the conversation, she grabs my hands and goes for a hug. She then starts kissing me in the living room, and says I've missed you and then we take it to the bedroom. She asks me if I would like her to join the shower with me, but she was all ready so I just said I'll do a quick one so that's alright. I should’ve just asked her to join me, dadgummit! Once the shower was done, and I wiped myself and got to the room, wowza she was waiting there by the bed stirpped to her red lingerie and said "I didn't know if you liked red", the first time she was wearing a black nighty/lingerie but this one felt even hotter. I go and hug her and we start kissing, grabbed her face and made out passionately. She then asked me to sit on the end of the bed and went down on her knees, she started kissing my thighs and I was already bricked up at this point, she then started sucking me. Oh boy BBBJ by her felt good, just like I rememberd, she takes it all in and you can just see her trying to do her best. A few min in and she comes up and gently pushes me down on the bed and ask me to make myself comfortable and then jumps up on me.

As she is on top of me we kiss more, and then she ask me to take her bra off which I did and then followed by her panties. More kisses and then I suck her tits, start kissing her body, feeling her ass. Then she props herself to give me a nice pussy slide, taking breaks to make sure to kiss me more. I then turn her over and now shes the one laying on the bed and I kiss her neck, and kiss and make my way down. Now when I saw IU the first time I wasn't a big DATY person, but I am a reformed man, so I inched my way down to her kissing her belly, her thighs and making my way down to her pussy. She's not shaved downstairs, I do like it hairless but it was IU so I went for it, moaning, grabbing my hair as I grabbed her boobs caressing her body at times coming back up to grasp some air, she was very vocal and her body action, hands running through my hair grabbing it at times did make me feel like I did a good job.

I comeback up got close to her for more kisses, my bare cock touching her bare pussy, she asks if I was ready. She then checks her nightstand, where ther's a some sort of wooden box for condoms (thats IU for you, classy) and picks one for me. I think it was a SKYN branded one, while she laid back she rolled the condom on me, she used some saliva on her pussy and in I went. Say what you will but you do tend to remember a great sex session. She felt nice, as I started slowly pounding her in missionary she pulled me closer to her, me kissing her neck, her grabbing my back and squeezing me in wrapping her feet around me. Then as it went on, I got up propped her legs on my shoulders and going at it again, she looked so beautiful as she closed her eyes and started moaning, thats when I foucsed on her ears where she was wearing some flower earings, I still remember her Van Cleef cloverleaf necklace from our first meet, one of my fav brands on on of my fav lady. More missionary as I spread her legs and rub her clits.

We then later changed to doggy by the bed so I can see myself in the mirror with her, started going from behind in doggy grabbing her hips pulling her closer to me. Then I ask her to get on the bed for some more doggy, and as I pounded her from behind, at one point she laid on the bed with her ass propped up. Later I laid back and asked her for some more BBBJ, which she removed the condom and started going at it again, a few times she'd look up while the dick in her mouth her eyes piercing through my soul looking very sexy.

She then said, she'll ride me so she got another dom put it on me and got on top of me for cowgirl, she started bouncing, grinding one me, came for more kisses and then before getting off leaned back and startd bouncing again. Once she got off I put her in missionary again and went at it, at this point it felt like an eternity that we were still at it, and she said I've gotten better. I grabbed her by the neck (again, gently) and kept pounding her in missionary slowly took my hand to feel her face and cheeks then she takes my thumb and starts sucking it. The I started hugging her, kissing her necks gentle strokes, fast strokes and soon I wanted to cum. I grabbed her from the middle of the bed in missionary and got her to lay her back on the pillows and kept the missionary up, and soon I just came all in. We then started kissing, slow kisses, I could feel her soft lips with each kiss, the kisses got smaller and smaller and we were done. I then slowly madey myself out and she helped dispose of the condom, while I just laid there all sweaty. After she disposed the used condom, she came to me cuddle on my arms and her head on my chest and said she enjoyed today, and if workout a lot since I’ve gotten bigger from the last time we saw each other, I’ve gotten bigger but a bit softer too, but as the god of aesthetics once said, “we’ll all make it brah!”.

We then started talking more, already making plans to see her next when shes working. We talked about her reception work managing J Girls and all the drama that has of its own. We talked a more about me, and then about her, just wholesome conversation which is what GFE experience should be, not just the plain ol boring sex, rush to cum and then leave. If GFE had a face, it would be IU she really knows what GFE actually means. She told me the struggles of managing for other girls, more talk about rents and stuff. And her reminisicng about the first ever review I wrote about her and how people started visiting her more, and this is where we talked more regarding why I liked her apartment, and I just told her I like bright spaces because I like seeing what I am doing and who I’m doing. Told her other privates I have seen all have dark ambience just like visiting a brothel, and she was a bit surprised and that only her place has ever been for my taste and I keep comparing her place to others to which she laughed.

She's still there laying in my arms talking, whenever I had something to say she genuinely listened and her eyes really showed that she cares. Just what you would expect from a GF a true GFE. We talk a bit more about our Xmas/ New Years plan, and if I am not mistaken she said she'll be taking the week off leading up to Xmas, but if there is an opening count me in. She also said she's gonna save a bit more money this time. Even though spending time with her talking making love to her was fun, all good things must come to an end so I asked her if she had a booking after to which she did, so I didn't want to overstay my visit as I was already running late today cause of damn traffic. Quickly went for a shower, and then she followed, more shower talk and then we get dressed. As we made to the living room, she said if I wanted water and fetched me a bottle, something I said or did I can't remember what for the love of God and she said I was cute, coming from Iu I'll cherrish it. She then told me she might move from Rhodes to a diff area since the rent is getting high there, I hope she is near to me but that could get quite dangerous finance wise lol. As I got up to put my shoes on, we hugged for one last time and she again said it was nice seeing me again and she enjoyed our time together.

And just like that my time with Iu was up and I had just stayed 10 min or so above the 1 hr mark.

Pros:
    1. She is very beautiful and has a great body.
    2. She is very feminine.
    3. Geat Eng conversational skills.
    4. Attention to service, great sex session.
    5. No tattoos.
    6. She is bubbly and attentive but can turn into a vixen with a switch.
    7. She has a very nice, clean, well lit appartment.
    8. She's the best girl for me.

Cons:
    1. Firstly I'll start by saying she doesnt have many cons imo, these are just somethings other punters might find.
    2. She's not shaved downstairs, so could be a turn off.
    3. Her price of $450 (including BBBJ) might be high for some, but she is def worth every penny.

Conclusion/ final verdict:

If you're looking for a true GFE, many girls advertise this but fail short. Iu wont leave you dissatisfied, she'll cater to your needs, she knows what she is doing. I say you should just go and book her, what are you even doing down here reading all of this . If you wanna have the feeling of you visitng your beautiful girlfriend who's a looker, who has a nice place setup in such a way everything looks pretty, ask you about how your day is, genuinely listens to what you have to say, and from the moment you step in you don't feel like you're visintg some private or a brothel because her appartment is so nice and reminds you of home, then she is the one for you.

That’s been my experience revisiting her in months, hope my AR did her justice. I still believe my first ever AR on her was better but that’s forever gone now and no point dwelling in the past.

TheBigChungus signing off.
    Ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent AR mate, loved every detail. Based on this I'll be sure to pay this beautiful lady a visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad that people tried her, she is the best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just noticed her rate has gone to $500p/h also

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    just noticed her rate has gone to $500p/h also
    Ah yeah saw that. STONKS!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Ah yeah saw that. STONKS!!!
    Who would you rate her from PCD stable as similar in terms of quality of looks and/or service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Iu

Establishment : Private / Rhodes

Date of Visit : 15th Dec 2023

WeChat : gdk26070

Hours of Business : By Appointment as per her schedule on WeChat moments

Rates : $450/1hr

Extras Cost : Ask her

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Sex in multiple positions, lots of kisses

Looks : 9/10 I’m very biased when it comes to Iu so take this with a grain of salt, but she might be the prettiest private I’ve ever seen. She is classy and playful. Everything about her is near perfection for me, long hair, pretty face, her eyes, her fingers, feet, the way she looks at you, her curvy body. (She just reminds me of my first girlfriend back in the day in so many ways)

Size/shape : She’s got curves, she’s not skinny, she’s got a decent build, probably C Cups (correct me if I’m wrong) and I think around 5’6 ish in height.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Language : Chinese , English, again great conversation with her in English

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, go book her now if you can or don’t more for me and the others who actually have been with her and can attest to her beauty and service.

Leading up to the punt:

This whole build up takes place in the span of 2 days or so, so buckle tf up. So I’ve been out of the country for a mini vaca and didn’t punt overseas, ik such a shame but I think this was a good thing as meeting IU after my trip was like the cherry on top.

The day I returned back, I talked with PCD boss lady to see what was new and she had in her moments these two young J girls and I was supposed to meet with one of the girls that night. Now after a long ass flight one would think they’d rest up but not me, decided to go out and about and do spontaneous stuff, and later that night ended up catching up with mates for some food and drinks. A whole bottle of wine in and I knew I was not gonna be able to punt that night so messaged PCD and told her to excuse my drunk ass but I had planned to see her the following day.

Now the next day, I got the news that the girls were no longer working and they were leaving that night and wanted the day off, oh well shit happens and it wasn’t meant to be. So I messaged IU later that day and asked he if she was available the same day, but knowing how busy she gets I had no hopes to get a same day booking. And I was correct she was busy but I managed to get one for the 15th, and I was geed up!

After a few months of not seeing her and thinking I’d never get to see her again, I was finally going to see her. I felt this rush of excitement and nervousness.

Contact to book Iu:

I already had her on my WeChat so contacting her was very easy, for new people, look above for her WeChat and don’t get frustrated if you don’t get a booking for easily because she is definitely worth the wait.

When I sent her the message, she replied back in 5 min or so, and we exchanged pleasantries and fixed a time and date, now this wasn’t the first time I had messaged her did so immediately when I found out she was back even though I was overseas lol

Appartment/ intercom:

It’s your bog standard intercom, easy to use nothing difficult, get in use the lift and get to her room.

Her apartment, where do I even begin. For those that know me know how much I like her place and I had made a detailed post about it back in the day but I’ll reiterate here anyways.

She has a very clean apartment as soon as you walk in you have this tiled hallway followed by a kitchen. At the end is a decently sized living area, with almost everything white which makes the small apartment look even bigger, a white sofa, a coffee table, a white rug, few white decorations, a white standing desk! Do you know how much I like standing desks? Such a well lit bright area, every time I see any private I can’t help but compare her place to theirs. Her bedroom is very neat as well, a giant wardrobe mirror, her bed is has fitted sheets, many different soft fluffy pillows, it's a proper bed. No other pirvate girls appartment even comes close. The bathroom is also clean and tidy. Her place really makes you feel like you’re visiting a girlfriend and not just someone you’re paying money to have sex with.

Interaction with Iu:
    As I entered the building and got on the lift, my heart was kinda racing, the excitement of getting to see her again, got up to her floor, lil knock on the door and there she was, omg that view will forever be stuck in my brain. I still know what she was wearing the first time I saw her, this time she was wearing black heels, a black corset top, a black skirt, hair nicely done, not overly done makeup and that smile, yep that's where it all started folks. Also love the fact that she doesn't hide behind the door and ask you to come in, I guess because she has nothing to hide.

She's happy to see me, and I get a warm hug and then she takes my hand and bring me to the sofa to sit by her and chat. We talk about how everything is going, what we have been up to, and she is just like I remember her, that kind, bubbly personality of her.

She said I look different, cause I don’t have my mullet anymore (RIP) the fade is back.
    We chat more and then I ask her about her payment details so I can pay her first, got a BSB/Acc and I made the payment happily. She then tells me about she still remembers me mentioning her appartment in great detail and the fact that I liked her standing desk lol

The experience

After the conversation, she grabs my hands and goes for a hug. She then starts kissing me in the living room, and says I've missed you and then we take it to the bedroom. She asks me if I would like her to join the shower with me, but she was all ready so I just said I'll do a quick one so that's alright. I should’ve just asked her to join me, dadgummit! Once the shower was done, and I wiped myself and got to the room, wowza she was waiting there by the bed stirpped to her red lingerie and said "I didn't know if you liked red", the first time she was wearing a black nighty/lingerie but this one felt even hotter. I go and hug her and we start kissing, grabbed her face and made out passionately. She then asked me to sit on the end of the bed and went down on her knees, she started kissing my thighs and I was already bricked up at this point, she then started sucking me. Oh boy BBBJ by her felt good, just like I rememberd, she takes it all in and you can just see her trying to do her best. A few min in and she comes up and gently pushes me down on the bed and ask me to make myself comfortable and then jumps up on me.

As she is on top of me we kiss more, and then she ask me to take her bra off which I did and then followed by her panties. More kisses and then I suck her tits, start kissing her body, feeling her ass. Then she props herself to give me a nice pussy slide, taking breaks to make sure to kiss me more. I then turn her over and now shes the one laying on the bed and I kiss her neck, and kiss and make my way down. Now when I saw IU the first time I wasn't a big DATY person, but I am a reformed man, so I inched my way down to her kissing her belly, her thighs and making my way down to her pussy. She's not shaved downstairs, I do like it hairless but it was IU so I went for it, moaning, grabbing my hair as I grabbed her boobs caressing her body at times coming back up to grasp some air, she was very vocal and her body action, hands running through my hair grabbing it at times did make me feel like I did a good job.

I comeback up got close to her for more kisses, my bare cock touching her bare pussy, she asks if I was ready. She then checks her nightstand, where ther's a some sort of wooden box for condoms (thats IU for you, classy) and picks one for me. I think it was a SKYN branded one, while she laid back she rolled the condom on me, she used some saliva on her pussy and in I went. Say what you will but you do tend to remember a great sex session. She felt nice, as I started slowly pounding her in missionary she pulled me closer to her, me kissing her neck, her grabbing my back and squeezing me in wrapping her feet around me. Then as it went on, I got up propped her legs on my shoulders and going at it again, she looked so beautiful as she closed her eyes and started moaning, thats when I foucsed on her ears where she was wearing some flower earings, I still remember her Van Cleef cloverleaf necklace from our first meet, one of my fav brands on on of my fav lady. More missionary as I spread her legs and rub her clits.

We then later changed to doggy by the bed so I can see myself in the mirror with her, started going from behind in doggy grabbing her hips pulling her closer to me. Then I ask her to get on the bed for some more doggy, and as I pounded her from behind, at one point she laid on the bed with her ass propped up. Later I laid back and asked her for some more BBBJ, which she removed the condom and started going at it again, a few times she'd look up while the dick in her mouth her eyes piercing through my soul looking very sexy.

She then said, she'll ride me so she got another dom put it on me and got on top of me for cowgirl, she started bouncing, grinding one me, came for more kisses and then before getting off leaned back and startd bouncing again. Once she got off I put her in missionary again and went at it, at this point it felt like an eternity that we were still at it, and she said I've gotten better. I grabbed her by the neck (again, gently) and kept pounding her in missionary slowly took my hand to feel her face and cheeks then she takes my thumb and starts sucking it. The I started hugging her, kissing her necks gentle strokes, fast strokes and soon I wanted to cum. I grabbed her from the middle of the bed in missionary and got her to lay her back on the pillows and kept the missionary up, and soon I just came all in. We then started kissing, slow kisses, I could feel her soft lips with each kiss, the kisses got smaller and smaller and we were done. I then slowly madey myself out and she helped dispose of the condom, while I just laid there all sweaty. After she disposed the used condom, she came to me cuddle on my arms and her head on my chest and said she enjoyed today, and if workout a lot since I’ve gotten bigger from the last time we saw each other, I’ve gotten bigger but a bit softer too, but as the god of aesthetics once said, “we’ll all make it brah!”.

We then started talking more, already making plans to see her next when shes working. We talked about her reception work managing J Girls and all the drama that has of its own. We talked a more about me, and then about her, just wholesome conversation which is what GFE experience should be, not just the plain ol boring sex, rush to cum and then leave. If GFE had a face, it would be IU she really knows what GFE actually means. She told me the struggles of managing for other girls, more talk about rents and stuff. And her reminisicng about the first ever review I wrote about her and how people started visiting her more, and this is where we talked more regarding why I liked her apartment, and I just told her I like bright spaces because I like seeing what I am doing and who I’m doing. Told her other privates I have seen all have dark ambience just like visiting a brothel, and she was a bit surprised and that only her place has ever been for my taste and I keep comparing her place to others to which she laughed.

She's still there laying in my arms talking, whenever I had something to say she genuinely listened and her eyes really showed that she cares. Just what you would expect from a GF a true GFE. We talk a bit more about our Xmas/ New Years plan, and if I am not mistaken she said she'll be taking the week off leading up to Xmas, but if there is an opening count me in. She also said she's gonna save a bit more money this time. Even though spending time with her talking making love to her was fun, all good things must come to an end so I asked her if she had a booking after to which she did, so I didn't want to overstay my visit as I was already running late today cause of damn traffic. Quickly went for a shower, and then she followed, more shower talk and then we get dressed. As we made to the living room, she said if I wanted water and fetched me a bottle, something I said or did I can't remember what for the love of God and she said I was cute, coming from Iu I'll cherrish it. She then told me she might move from Rhodes to a diff area since the rent is getting high there, I hope she is near to me but that could get quite dangerous finance wise lol. As I got up to put my shoes on, we hugged for one last time and she again said it was nice seeing me again and she enjoyed our time together.

And just like that my time with Iu was up and I had just stayed 10 min or so above the 1 hr mark.

Pros:
    1. She is very beautiful and has a great body.
    2. She is very feminine.
    3. Geat Eng conversational skills.
    4. Attention to service, great sex session.
    5. No tattoos.
    6. She is bubbly and attentive but can turn into a vixen with a switch.
    7. She has a very nice, clean, well lit appartment.
    8. She's the best girl for me.

Cons:
    1. Firstly I'll start by saying she doesnt have many cons imo, these are just somethings other punters might find.
    2. She's not shaved downstairs, so could be a turn off.
    3. Her price of $450 (including BBBJ) might be high for some, but she is def worth every penny.

Conclusion/ final verdict:

If you're looking for a true GFE, many girls advertise this but fail short. Iu wont leave you dissatisfied, she'll cater to your needs, she knows what she is doing. I say you should just go and book her, what are you even doing down here reading all of this . If you wanna have the feeling of you visitng your beautiful girlfriend who's a looker, who has a nice place setup in such a way everything looks pretty, ask you about how your day is, genuinely listens to what you have to say, and from the moment you step in you don't feel like you're visintg some private or a brothel because her appartment is so nice and reminds you of home, then she is the one for you.

That’s been my experience revisiting her in months, hope my AR did her justice. I still believe my first ever AR on her was better but that’s forever gone now and no point dwelling in the past.

TheBigChungus signing off.
    Ta.

Got a link for her page big man? Would appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Got a link for her page big man? Would appreciate that.
    She doesn’t have a page, it’s just her WeChat

Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Who would you rate her from PCD stable as similar in terms of quality of looks and/or service?
    Hmm I don’t think I can draw up a comparison tbh (not because PCD girls are nowhere near IU), for me IU gives off a Sophisticated vibe, a real gf vibe. When I first met her ages ago, she blew my mind as far as I thought I knew what privates had to offer.

I wouldn’t say you won’t find anybody better for $450/$500 you def can, even for less. But IU is just one of those girls if you meet and click your perception of private visits will no longer be the same and you’ll start drawing comparisons with other past and future privates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, I think I might have to try her out to see what exactly she's like but it's good to get a perspective on her from someone who's seen PCD girls as well. So far the best from PCD I've seen has been Leah but that's been service-wise and not really a gf type feel (apart from looks and body).

Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Thanks, I think I might have to try her out to see what exactly she's like but it's good to get a perspective on her from someone who's seen PCD girls as well. So far the best from PCD I've seen has been Leah but that's been service-wise and not really a gf type feel (apart from looks and body).
    Ahhh Leah, the one the got away. I didn’t get the chance to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahhh Leah, the one the got away. I didn’t get the chance to see her.

Sorry to hear that mate, you did miss out on a gem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My experience, she’s difficult to book a time in advance. A bit lack of response, ao I guess if you’ve been through her door then you may get treated differently

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Haven't been back yet, difficult time for me to get out at the moment. I'm also worried that either 1. The 2nd visit won't live up to the first
    And
    2. The 2nd visit will be as good or better than the 1st, and I'll be hooked and my money will disappear rapidly.

Will see her soon hopefully. She was my clear #1 punt of 2023.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Haven't been back yet, difficult time for me to get out at the moment. I'm also worried that either 1. The 2nd visit won't live up to the first
    And
    2. The 2nd visit will be as good or better than the 1st, and I'll be hooked and my money will disappear rapidly.

i'm super curious now

what made her the best as opposed to all ur other punts?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    And

Same feeling as me. I've revisited a few privates I've seen before. End of last year I saw Isla again.

Iu would be the final stop of my blast from the past tour lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pics

Are there any pics of her. None on WeChat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardParker View Post
    Are there any pics of her. None on WeChat.
    No she doesn't post pics. She's seems like a very private person.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested in booking her hows her tits? Saggy or perky?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do have a question is she worth 500ph or are pcd or n5 girls just as good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast