Thread: Young J-girl - Penrith. ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Young J-girl - Penrith. ?

Banned
    She's got her Twitter on the ad page but her posts are very repetitive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just found that as well...

But no reviews found.

She is either a crap punt, or so good everyone wants to keep quiet and keep her for themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    someone did write a post about her. Mentions of BBFS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    BBFS doesn't frighten me (I am sure its always optional). I just haven't found any mention of her anywhere, so I an enlisting help to find some.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    BBFS doesn't frighten me (I am sure its always optional). I just haven't found any mention of her anywhere, so I an enlisting help to find some.
    In her old Twitter post she actually advertised a discounted 6 hour session at $2k which includes a lunch/dinner date where she cooks Japanese food for you. Maybe ask her to make sushi and use her body as a platter.

To me her pricing is a little expensive ($330/hr) and although her body shape isn't bad, she just not really my type.

No mention of BBFS in her ad but maybe it's suggested in her OF as her handle name is LilaCIPism.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    In her old Twitter post she actually advertised a discounted 6 hour session at $2k which includes a lunch/dinner date where she cooks Japanese food for you. Maybe ask her to make sushi and use her body as a platter.

To me her pricing is a little expensive ($330/hr) and although her body shape isn't bad, she just not really my type.

No mention of BBFS in her ad but maybe it's suggested in her OF as her handle name is LilaCIPism.
    Everything I have found is from her, yet no review or even a comment not from her anywhere...

Just seems strange.

I really don't want to waste my time as its a long way to travel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen her out and about doing her groceries, so she is real but I’ve haven’t made the effort to see her. She looks exactly like her photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    I remember reading the post, but now searching didn't give me any results. Seems like deleted?

Banned
    BBFS no longer gives me the thrill unless it's with someone I'm doing it on a regular basis. At least there's a connection when you BBFS someone regular whether it's a FWB, GF or wife.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    I’ve seen her out and about doing her groceries, so she is real but I’ve haven’t made the effort to see her. She looks exactly like her photos
    I was @ Penrith yesterday sitting down having a coffee with a customer when she walked by.
    So unless someone has stolen her photos, she is real. Not too bad looking either

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her a while back. She was good, nice bj, but overall overpriced imo. I saw her in Parramatta and she didn't mention the extra charge for when she works away from home. And she was cute enough but not a stunner, more girl next door type.