Thread: WHY ? (xmas - 2023)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

WHY ? (xmas - 2023)

the usual question thread is "Why do you punt ?"

and of course it will go on and on and all everybody's bullshit will be aired and judged.

So this is the usual thread for xmas 2023.

My reason, is simple.. I suffer boredom and sexual activity relieves that.

NB: I just said "sexual activity", which does not means I am always looking to fuck. It might mean that I just want to rub my hands over a beautiful woman.
    NB: I just said "beautiful woman", which does not mean beautiful to everyone, as long as she is a beauty to me. It might be inner beauty and you wouldn't FS her unless she was wearing a paper bag !!

so whats your current reason ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why?
    Because I lost a lot of money on a failed relationship and business venture.
    I decided I can't be fucked with another relationship at my age, so I punt for good company with a lot of different ladies leaving me with no hangups.
    One day I may enter another relationship, but punting is a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post

and of course it will go on and on and all everybody's bullshit will be aired and judged.

So this is the usual thread for xmas 2023.

My reason, is simple.. I suffer boredom and sexual activity relieves that.

NB: I just said "sexual activity", which does not means I am always looking to fuck. It might mean that I just want to rub my hands over a beautiful woman.
    NB: I just said "beautiful woman", which does not mean beautiful to everyone, as long as she is a beauty to me. It might be inner beauty and you wouldn't FS her unless she was wearing a paper bag !!

so whats your current reason ?
    The question you should ask is "Why don't you punt?" as many of us have given it up because of quality drop and prices go up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why cause I need to be with multiple Asian MILF to keep my sausage happy. Heck we only live once got to get all the Asian pussy on offer. And also cause I got a shit ton of money so I can afford to see hot Asian women whenever I want.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Because the skin contact makes me feel good and gives me something to live for. There is only lust, not love. You only live once. I might die tomorrow, and yes I might regret not sleeping with 100 women when I could during my last seconds. You can't take all your money with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Why cause I need to be with multiple Asian MILF to keep my sausage happy. Heck we only live once got to get all the Asian pussy on offer. And also cause I got a shit ton of money so I can afford to see hot Asian women whenever I want.
    Better spend it, can't take it with you!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Because its fucken awesome.
    Why do we eat BBQ or gelato or pizza or drink alcohol or coffee or play video games or go to the beach or theme parks, because its fucken awesome.
    Dont question it or try to analyse it just enjoy it.
    The moment you start to question happiness you cease to be happy.
    Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Because its fucken awesome.
    Why do we eat BBQ or gelato or pizza or drink alcohol or coffee or play video games or go to the beach or theme parks, because its fucken awesome.
    Dont question it or try to analyse it just enjoy it.
    The moment you start to question happiness you cease to be happy.
    Enjoy!
    Dam bro now I want pizza and beers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Why?
    Because I lost a lot of money on a failed relationship and business venture.
    Sorry to say that the MLs' job is not to help you to rebuild your relationship or business.

What you are doing is unhealthy escapism.

Pick yourself up and be real and live life and experience its ups and downs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Because otherwise i wouldn't be able to shag amazingly beautiful ladies? I'm moses in a bar or club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Sorry to say that the MLs' job is not to help you to rebuild your relationship or business.

What you are doing is unhealthy escapism.

Pick yourself up and be real and live life and experience its ups and downs.
    Be real???

Very unusual advice from you. Is this a change for 2024?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Variety is the spice of life. I love the female form, yet I'm in a relationship and expected to be monogamous. After nearly 10 years, I'm bored of our routine. Plus I like to drag out my activity yet my partner is seemingly fine with short and sweet, one and done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Because the public libraries are closed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    Variety is the spice of life. I love the female form, yet I'm in a relationship and expected to be monogamous. After nearly 10 years, I'm bored of our routine. Plus I like to drag out my activity yet my partner is seemingly fine with short and sweet, one and done.
    Can you really blame her?