Thread: K Miki - Absolutely gorgeous girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Miki - Absolutely gorgeous girl

Girl: K Miki

Date: December 2023

Services Provided: Shower Together, BBBJ, DATY, sex in a variety of positions.

Face: 10/10 - Looks are entirely subjective, but in my opinion Miki may be the prettiest WL in Sydney at the moment

Body: 10/10 - Her face is only matched by her perfect body. She definitely looks after herself

Service: 7/10 - This is a tough one to gauge. I've got such a good rapport with her which boosts her service, in my mind

Personality/After Sex: 10/10

I've been seeing Miki regularly for over a year now, though admittedly I have scaled back seeing her a bit when her price went all the way to the top/most expensive in shop. (Inflation, cost of living, amirite?) I'll only see her once in a while these days if I want the novelty of punting with a Korean idol.

As far as looks go, Miki is ridiculously gorgeous. She indeed does look like a K-pop star or a K-drama actress and she's got a body to match. If looks are important to you in a WL like they are for me (probably the most important thing I look for in a punt), then definitely give Miki a try--if you can get a booking.

Because I've been seeing her for a while, our sessions these days usually start with a lot of playful chatter. Like catching up with an old girlfriend. She's a really nice girl, and quite hilarious and quirky once you get to know her. Some of you may think I'm wasting my time/money doing this but I see it as part of the Miki experience.

After a bit of a chat, it's off to the shower. Nothing worth mentioning here besides the fact that she has the best shower head (I'm talking the literal shower hardware, not a 'shower BJ') in the shop. She said she brings her own. (Hilarious and quirky, as I mentioned.)

Onto the bed where she gives a very good BBBJ. She knows how and where to use her tongue on my little bro. I return the favour and position a pillow under her hips for some DATY. Tip for the pussy-eating connoisseurs out there: If you're gonna go down on Miki, she likes it soft and gentle. Getting Miki to cum takes me a bit (read: a lot) longer than I usually take with every other WL, but after I've done that she uses her mouth to dom me up and we start our sesh in cowgirl, followed by mish (I love it when she puts her legs on my shoulders), then finish in doggy.

Doggy is a particularly nice view--her hip to waist ratio is exquisite--because of the artwork/tattoos she has on her.

The buzzer rings just as I'm finishing and it's off to the shower again.

Summary - My sessions with Miki are always a bit vanilla, but I'm normally a vanilla guy so that's fine by me. Honestly, there are plenty of other WL out there for cheaper and offer far raunchier services. For example, if you want a Korean PSE, I'd recommend you see Jessie. But if you want to see a really pretty girl, definitely give Miki a try. I'd say everyone should see her at least once, just based on her looks alone.

YMMV, obviously.

Happy punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. Was there no DFK? I think I read in another AR she doesn't do DFK.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro. Was there no DFK? I think I read in another AR she doesn't do DFK.
    No DFK, unfortunately. Just light kissing.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Haven't seen Miki since Barbie was around.

Does she offer CIM now?
    Any PSE at all?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Haven't seen Miki since Barbie was around.

Does she offer CIM now?
    Any PSE at all?
    No and no, I'm afraid.