Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit Massage with balls TT

Junior Member(有D料到)

Legit Massage with balls TT

Need reccs from all punters who also frequented to legit shops.

I've been out from the RNT scene for so long now and only frequented to legit shop every now and then.

Used to have a regular in liverpool who would intentionally massage your inner thigh while touching your balls but shes out of the game now (back injuries they said).

Been looking around but just have no luck!

Tried the chatswood vitality as some bros reccd, but havent got any luck (and they too old).

If anyone can DM me some legit places (no undies) and would tickle your tackle; your a legend!

🙏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    Need reccs from all punters who also frequented to legit shops.

I've been out from the RNT scene for so long now and only frequented to legit shop every now and then.

Used to have a regular in liverpool who would intentionally massage your inner thigh while touching your balls but shes out of the game now (back injuries they said).

Been looking around but just have no luck!

Tried the chatswood vitality as some bros reccd, but havent got any luck (and they too old).

If anyone can DM me some legit places (no undies) and would tickle your tackle; your a legend!

Just to clarify.
    You want a massage shop where you don't have to wear your underwear and have your balls tickled but no happy?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds weird but you heard me right ��

I dont know, but if i go to rnt i just feel like shit after the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop will suit you.

Rozelle Thai Massage
    1/671 Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039

Pay for the 1 hour $90 and you will get want you are looking for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will definitely check this out! Thanks again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    This shop will suit you.

Rozelle Thai Massage
    1/671 Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039

Pay for the 1 hour $90, and you will get what you are looking for.

I've been there after COVID and was offered a happy ending and more for 100 extra. And the ML said they even have a ladyboy working there one day a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I've been there after COVID and was offered a happy ending and more for 100 extra. And the ML said they even have a ladyboy working there one day a week.
    There was no ladyboy when I went, and was not offered extras.
    She did say it was hard finding workers for the shop.
    They have the special priced massage where it's an extra $20 where you are welcome to take your Undies off. That's what I understood was all on offer.
    It wouldn't surprise me you were offered extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So wait, I might be getting confused as at a RNT you rarely get your front massaged. Is it different in a legit shop?

$20 to take your undies off and no play doesn’t make sense

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    There was no ladyboy when I went, and was not offered extras.
    She did say it was hard finding workers for the shop.
    They have the special priced massage where it's an extra $20 where you are welcome to take your Undies off. That's what I understood was all on offer.
    It wouldn't surprise me you were offered extras.

First of all, why would anyone pay $20 or any other amount to take their undies off. Nothing in it for the man.

I am guessing that it is up to each ML to offer (or accept) extras in most places. This happened to me at a 'legit' place in Norton St, Leichhardt long ago when I have been several times but only one ML asked if I wanted a "happy ending" after I'd seen her twice without any previous offers. Then when she left a few weeks later, a different girl offered nothing and I suggested it but was turned down.

Another example, a Thai place (also legit) in Clarence St CBD where on ML asked if I wanted HJ for $50. Yet, the other 3 or 4 ML that I have been to see for legit massages over a 2 year period never offered.

Frankly, if the ML is a little open-minded, she could make an extra $50 cash in the same hour she is already working and making probably $40 tops. The jump from $40 to $90 in the same hour just by giving a HJ is not a huge additional effort for her. Especially when they don't need to get undressed and maybe let you just touch them from outside their outfits. Anyway!....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    Sounds weird but you heard me right ��

I dont know, but if i go to rnt i just feel like shit after the session.
    I agree, sometimes the build up is the best part. A good massage with some teasing goes a long way

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pls can you share /DM who at Clarence st for HJ? The legit massage is awesome and part two would be icing on the cake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    definitely agree that the build up and tease is awesome, I find the whole legit experience very relaxing and less of an adrenaline high than going to RnT or fs place (risky). Although been unlucky with recent attempts now that my regular girl has moved away from Thai Village in KX. Also try Heritage Thai but no success after Mint retired. Low success rate so I tend to just goto RnT for now, but try occasionally at legit places to snag a new regular. I usually have a pineapple ready to go and if I feel like the massage is more sensual than usual I offer a tip and see what happens. Might go back to waiting to be offered as it hasn't worked last few times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There used to be another massage place on Clarence where 199 Blue Angel City massage is now. Legit Japanese massage place and no HE or any extras but you would go in and they would ask you to strip down naked and lie down (I tried to do the naked man once but they would ask me to lie down before entering). They would massage your back, ask for the flip and massage your front. Several times I'd get a hard on and they would massage further up the leg and even the sides on the pelvis area but never touch it. I even offered tips for extras but they said no. This was close to 7-8 years ago. I haven't been to Blue Angel City, anyone check if its just rebranded?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    There used to be another massage place on Clarence where 199 Blue Angel City massage is now. Legit Japanese massage place and no HE or any extras but you would go in and they would ask you to strip down naked and lie down (I tried to do the naked man once but they would ask me to lie down before entering). They would massage your back, ask for the flip and massage your front. Several times I'd get a hard on and they would massage further up the leg and even the sides on the pelvis area but never touch it. I even offered tips for extras but they said no. This was close to 7-8 years ago. I haven't been to Blue Angel City, anyone check if its just rebranded?
    The Japanese one on level 1, 199 Clarence was called QVB Japanese massage and it was owned by a Chinese woman and had Japanese students giving legit massages. It was expensive at $100 per hour for purely legit massage only. I went there many times before COVID.

During or soon after COVID, the owner moved it nearby at Town Hall. Website https://qvbmassage.com.au/ but the photos are still of the original place. The new location is a dive. I went there once and not liked it.

The old location at 199 Clarence has been taken over by Blue Angel City (same rooms, same tables) and it is not legit. You pay $70 per hour but expect to pay more for a negotiated service. I went there once early this year and paid $100 for covered BJ but the Thai ML was totally disinterested and made sure the whole deal was finished at 40 minutes even though I paid for an hour.
    Not recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    The Japanese one on level 1, 199 Clarence was called QVB Japanese massage and it was owned by a Chinese woman and had Japanese students giving legit massages. It was expensive at $100 per hour for purely legit massage only. I went there many times before COVID.
    Thats the one! Fond memories of this place when I needed a decent Japanese masseuse (yes, masseuse).

Edit: thanks for the info on the relocation and the new place - bummer they're not great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone had any luck at chatswood's vitality 999 recently? Its in my locality. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Before COVID, the Thai massage place at 123 Clarence Street CBD used to have girls that offered HJ and some topless play for $50. They had rooms with doors.

Sadly, after COVID, it was renovated and is now called Golden Tree Thai Massage Sydney https://goldentreethaimassage.com.au/
    The rooms have solid walls but only curtains for doors, and the three times I tried it there was no hint of any extras available at all.

Has anyone else been more lucky there recently?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to the Strathfield branch and I got nothing there too. Was told to keep undies on, so any thought of play quickly escaped my mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone had any luck at Chatswood Vitality 999 recently? Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    I've been to the Strathfield branch and I got nothing there too. Was told to keep undies on, so any thought of play quickly escaped my mind.
    Yep... when they say "keep undies on", it is usually the kiss of death message for anything extra. I don't even try to find if there are "extras" on the menu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast