Thread: Nami 19 YO Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nami 19 YO Thai

$235 for 90 mins massage
    $150 tips for FS

Together is $385.

Is it worth the money? No. First time there and not good experience. I don’t think I’ll ever return.

While waiting in the room, Nami was 15 mins late because she was doing make up. When she came in, yes she is indeed very young, but not totally hot like the picture from the website. She asked me to take a shower. She did not shower with me. After I showered, she gave me a towel.

The massage was not good. There was no B2B massage. She did not get naked and get on top of me. It was just her soft hands lightly massaging the back of my legs and back with oil. And after 30 mins massaging, she used a towel to wipe the oil off me. Then laid a sheet on the bed and condom, so I can pound her. She does not allow kissing saying this is not a brothel. So first I did mish, then finished doggy style. 20 mins left on the clock, asked her to massage me, she massaged my shoulders.

Nami says she’s 20 YO. So she’s not 19 anymore.

Then finish.

Better go to a brothel guys.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    $235 for 90 minutes is insane dude. I understand that a happy ending is included in that price but Jesus. And most girls working at this place would offer fs for $100 extra right since the massage rate is higher?

Website for Parra Blossom where she also works at says it's $120 for 90 minutes of massage. I'm pretty sure she'll charge $150 here but I have been asked for $200 from a different girl before which I declined.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is fucking shit man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah no, you should never book more than an hour with a new girl, or a new shop. It's totally insane. And I'm assuming the $235 includes part 2 tip (some shops do that). And on top you paid $150? That's really freaking insane man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How things change in a few months! I saw Nami in August 2023. Shop charges $130 for an hour and FS offered for $100 as I recall