Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Red face Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

Like the title says do you give her an Xmas present? I will give my regular some cash I always give cash or gift card for presents these days. What are you giving your fav WL or regular?

Happy Christmas for this weekend everyone

Banned
    $600 cash for promising to spend the Christmas Day with me. But she is known never to keep her promise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i will be seeing my regular thursday or friday so im looking forward to that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    $600 cash for promising to spend the Christmas Day with me. But she is known never to keep her promise.
    So generous I was only going to give mine 100 bucks oh well. Seeing her Wednesday maybe buy her some Mcdonalds

Banned
    I would if my regular comes back before Xmas.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone buy scratch lottery tickets. Anything that is red for good luck?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Anyone buy scratch lottery tickets. Anything that is red for good luck?
    70mil tomorrow. Black in my culture is the colour of wealth and prosperity, something not welcomed during Chinese New year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw my regular last Sunday as our last session for the year. We spent a lovely 4 hours together & I gave her a huge bunch of pink roses which she loved. I am away in the countryside for the next few weeks so will be seeing her again sometime in January when I get back.

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year to my fellow Bro's on here...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I planned a trip up FNQ but now that's out the window, so its just around Brissy and GC. She's a bit flaky though and has "launched an aeroplane" on me once in a similar situation but made it up tenfold. So here's hoping she won't do it again.

Banned
    I would love mine to come back so that we can go on a proper date and hopefully propose to her. I hope she's got her visa application approved and able to work the job she studied for so that she can totally retire from this industry and never come back even as a part-timer - at least that's what she said she wanted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    I would love mine to come back so that we can go on a proper date and hopefully propose to her. I hope she's got her visa application approved and able to work the job she studied for so that she can totally retire from this industry and never come back even as a part-timer - at least that's what she said she wanted.
    Good luck, can you satisfy your regular ML financially? I heard many of them are money hungry. You need to own a house a car and be in a high paying job or own business to satisfy an ML in a ft relationship. No visa would be a problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Good luck, can you satisfy your regular ML financially? I heard many of them are money hungry. You need to own a house a car and be in a high paying job or own business to satisfy an ML in a ft relationship. No visa would be a problem.
    If that is her deal-breaker, so be it.

If she's willing to work with me on achieving dreams together and be patient, I'll make the proper financial arrangements for us to be "money hungry" as long as it is done mindfully.

I'm stable enough to support a wife and one kid atm. We can buy a house in a year's time with all my savings and investments combined.

Anyways, my regular didn't even pop these questions when she made me chase her, hence the reason why I'm quite confident she wasn't after the figurative mountain of wealth in my possession but rather she was probably after my financial stability and willingness to make her happy. She purposely charged the lowest amount of extras with me compared to other MLs.

If we go into a ft relationship/marriage I don't need to punt, and all that "punting" money could be put to good use. All I ask is that a small amount is to be put away each month for donations as many Thai people already know, donations equals merits which equals to a good life and wishes fulfilled if maintained regularly, hence merits are required if one wants to be "money hungry".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was thinking of getting a regular some chocolates, but man with the weather. Feels like it gonna melt just from the walk there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If that is her deal-breaker, so be it.

If she's willing to work with me on achieving dreams together and be patient, I'll make the proper financial arrangements for us to be "money hungry" as long as it is done mindfully.

I'm stable enough to support a wife and one kid atm. We can buy a house in a year's time with all my savings and investments combined.

Anyways, my regular didn't even pop these questions when she made me chase her, hence the reason why I'm quite confident she wasn't after the figurative mountain of wealth in my possession but rather she was probably after my financial stability and willingness to make her happy. She purposely charged the lowest amount of extras with me compared to other MLs.

If we go into a ft relationship/marriage I don't need to punt, and all that "punting" money could be put to good use. All I ask is that a small amount is to be put away each month for donations as many Thai people already know, donations equals merits which equals to a good life and wishes fulfilled if maintained regularly, hence merits are required if one wants to be "money hungry".
    Is your regular Asian? Some of these Asian WLs are hard not to fall in love with. Does she have genuine feelings for you? This can be hard to know sometimes when the WL is very good at her job. How are you sure she has not already got a number of men like you she sees in private? You have to be very sure here she's not just play acting with you. Its a golden rule for punters do not fall in love with a WL. They are their for your pleasure usually not for marriage. But half your luck if you can pull it off. Just be very sure she is not fooling around with other guys or already in a relationship. You need to have a very long talk with her on your plans. And make sure you know all about her, meet her family and friends to.

Banned
    Is your regular Asian? Some of these Asian WLs are hard not to fall in love with. Does she have genuine feelings for you? This can be hard to know sometimes when the WL is very good at her job. How are you sure she has not already got a number of men like you she sees in private? You have to be very sure here she's not just play acting with you. Its a golden rule for punters do not fall in love with a WL. They are their for your pleasure usually not for marriage. But half your luck if you can pull it off. Just be very sure she is not fooling around with other guys or already in a relationship. You need to have a very long talk with her on your plans. And make sure you know all about her, meet her family and friends to.
    Well, I'm ready to have a long talk with her. In fact I've been persuading her all this time to have a long talk about our situation. I'm willing to meet her family and friends if she's open to it, and hopefully meet my family as well one day.

Call me crazy but I know she hasn't been seeing anyone else in private nor is she already in a relationship, otherwise she wouldn't go through all the lengths to make me chase her. This isn't the first time I dated an ML/WL, hence the reason why I know for sure it's not a one-sided feeling. The only thing that my previous ML/WL relationships failed is because none of them cared if I was sad or depressed, and my current regular is the only one who shows that she cared more than anyone else.

When you have cleared most of your mental obscurations, you can see a person for who they really are even if they pretend to be someone they're not. I know which part of her is an act and which part is the real her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, I'm ready to have a long talk with her. In fact I've been persuading her all this time to have a long talk about our situation. I'm willing to meet her family and friends if she's open to it, and hopefully meet my family as well one day.

Call me crazy but I know she hasn't been seeing anyone else in private nor is she already in a relationship, otherwise she wouldn't go through all the lengths to make me chase her. This isn't the first time I dated an ML/WL, hence the reason why I know for sure it's not a one-sided feeling. The only thing that my previous ML/WL relationships failed is because none of them cared if I was sad or depressed, and my current regular is the only one who shows that she cared more than anyone else.

When you have cleared most of your mental obscurations, you can see a person for who they really are even if they pretend to be someone they're not. I know which part of her is an act and which part is the real her.
    WOW ! If she's prepared to quit the WL industry for you then you could have a winner. Its good when you can see they clearly care about you because these days that is not easy to find. Suggest you lean towards her moving in with you one day then. A real test is a year if you live happily together after that then yes marry her. But make sure you do the living together first. Its very important to be living together before serious proposal. Have that long talk go on dates and start spending nights with her and see how you feel. Then let her move in when shes ready. If your still both feeling the same after a year together as a couple then marry her. You just need to be 100% sure you can live well together before you put the ring on her. Don't just marry her straight away without being a couple dating first.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Nope, you pay them for a service. What's the point of gifts?

Banned
    WOW ! If she's prepared to quit the WL industry for you then you could have a winner. Its good when you can see they clearly care about you because these days that is not easy to find. Suggest you lean towards her moving in with you one day then. A real test is a year if you live happily together after that then yes marry her. But make sure you do the living together first. Its very important to be living together before serious proposal. Have that long talk go on dates and start spending nights with her and see how you feel. Then let her move in when shes ready. If your still both feeling the same after a year together as a couple then marry her. You just need to be 100% sure you can live well together before you put the ring on her. Don't just marry her straight away without being a couple dating first.
    Anything for her, she deserves all that she wants because she put in so much effort and I was already head over heels for her the first time we met. All I'm waiting for is a text message from her, at least once we start texting we can plan for our first date. She's got my phone number, but if she lost it she can always PM me here in this forum.

I'm pretty sure she's the one making sure I want her in my life 200%, otherwise I wouldn't have had to go through the trouble she and her friends put me through the past 2 months.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully she texts you soon let us know if the first date goes well. Take her somewhere classy not Mcdonalds. Cannot you call her?

Banned
    Hopefully she texts you soon let us know if the first date goes well. Take her somewhere classy not Mcdonalds. Cannot you call her?
    She didn't share her contact details with me. She said she never gives out her contact details to any customers, not even WeChat or Line. Now that she no longer works in this job hopefully she's ready to text me or send me a PM of her phone number. I understand she said in the past her contact details got "doxxed" either by customer or colleagues back in the days.

Even I won't go to McDonalds for lunch. I was hoping to take her somewhere I haven't been too many times myself. Maybe A5 Wagyu yakiniku or some place that does 6-10 course meals. Once she texts me I'll start researching places, hopefully she's got a nice dress to wear on our first date.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast