Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol omg hayabi you still at it lol still so delusional! can't believe this shit mate
    get a life kek boooo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    U still copy-pasting ? Have a Merry Christmas .
    Dokes & Xmas

Just need Snowball back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    I know you. Hehe.

Do what you want. I said it before somewhere, as long as it is done respectfully I don't mind.
    What is going on here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    What is going on here?
    Good question??

I have no idea when going through all of this

Banned
    What is going on here?
    Pretty suss question for someone new.

Sleeping in on a holiday is great. Staying home doing some cleaning and workouts. Making coffee and will probably make lamb fried rice for dinner. Lamb mince is cheaper than beef mince. Also have prawn cocktails and thousand island dressing but I'll probably reserve that for the weekend with a couple beers to pair with.

Banned
    Pretty suss question for someone new.

Sleeping in on a holiday is great. Staying home doing some cleaning and workouts. Making coffee and will probably make lamb fried rice for dinner. Lamb mince is cheaper than beef mince. Also have prawn cocktails and thousand island dressing but I'll probably reserve that for the weekend with a couple beers to pair with.
    Pretty suss answer to a normal question.

Thanks for the cooking details Gordon Ramsay.

Banned

Where's the Hannukah spirit mate? Gotta make things kosher sometimes 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I wanna get the Gordon Ramsay recipe for begov94s lamb fried rice in case I wanna cook it for my regular lady. But honestly I prefer chicken. Do you have to catch the lamb first?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I wanna get the Gordon Ramsay recipe for begov94s lamb fried rice in case I wanna cook it for my regular lady. But honestly I prefer chicken. Do you have to catch the lamb first?
    Sheeps don't need to be caught. They're easy to grab. Chicken on the other hand depends on how they're raised - go to Southeast Asia and try catching wild chickens, you'll find out that they're worth the hours of chasing and cornering. The meat may be tougher than caged chickens but they taste like the victory of wooing your favourite girl. Honestly these days I don't catch and kill animals myself - I just eat "leftovers" on supermarket shelves.

My recipe for lamb fried rice is simple, but my preference is to use aromatics to get rid of the sheepy smell.

Lamb mince mixed with cooking wine, minced ginger, garlic, soy sauce, optional aromatics (cumin, cinnamon, paprika, black pepper). Don't need to use oil, drop the mixture straight into a pan and heat up until the fats melt and cook the meat until most of the moisture evaporates. Add in onions, vegetables, and continue simmering. For rice you can do it East Asian style by using day old rice or Central Asian style - parboiled rice. Mix everything until rice is glistening.

Banned
    Sheeps don't need to be caught. They're easy to grab. Chicken on the other hand depends on how they're raised - go to Southeast Asia and try catching wild chickens, you'll find out that they're worth the hours of chasing and cornering. The meat may be tougher than caged chickens but they taste like the victory of wooing your favourite girl. Honestly these days I don't catch and kill animals myself - I just eat "leftovers" on supermarket shelves.

My recipe for lamb fried rice is simple, but my preference is to use aromatics to get rid of the sheepy smell.

Lamb mince mixed with cooking wine, minced ginger, garlic, soy sauce, optional aromatics (cumin, cinnamon, paprika, black pepper). Don't need to use oil, drop the mixture straight into a pan and heat up until the fats melt and cook the meat until most of the moisture evaporates. Add in onions, vegetables, and continue simmering. For rice you can do it East Asian style by using day old rice or Central Asian style - parboiled rice. Mix everything until rice is glistening.
    Dont catch and kill animals anymore.

If only you stuck to that rule when it came to WLs that you stalk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

apparently begov94 is the one getting stalked by a group of WLs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    apparently begov94 is the one getting stalked by a group of WLs?
    I'm not online on this forum 24/7 you know. I'm enjoying my week off catching up on TV series and stuff I usually miss out on my working days.

Was watching NCIS: Sydney on Paramount+. Anyone else watched it?

Banned

I understand your sentiment but when you word it that way it sounds creepy, as if you're the one having those ideas.

If you want a "testosterone" charged conversation it's simple - talk about your feelings.

Gaslighting and pointing fingers is pretty much an estrogen-charged convo.

Talking about your feelings and having others validate or point out better ways of handling them is a manly thing. Real fathers do them with their sons and daughters. Like Kratos and Atreus in God of War 2018.

Banned
    I understand your sentiment but when you word it that way it sounds creepy, as if you're the one having those ideas.

If you want a "testosterone" charged conversation it's simple - talk about your feelings.

Gaslighting and pointing fingers is pretty much an estrogen-charged convo.

Talking about your feelings and having others validate or point out better ways of handling them is a manly thing. Real fathers do them with their sons and daughters. Like Kratos and Atreus in God of War 2018.
    I was just inferring you are a psycho.

But trying to do it in a nice way.

Banned
    I was just inferring you are a psycho.

But trying to do it in a nice way.
    Many people don't even bother being nice these days. You're one in a million I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many people don't even bother being nice these days. You're one in a million I guess.
    Begov, perhaps you could take it offline and DM user/s if you think your gurl is sending you subtle messages via several aliases. You won't get 'riled' and saves us the agony of reading these lame, farcical & ludicrous responses too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Begov, perhaps you could take it offline and DM user/s if you think your gurl is sending you subtle messages via several aliases. You won't get 'riled' and saves us the agony of reading these lame, farcical & ludicrous responses too.
    I guess you're the owner of this forum then.

What makes you think you can boss people around with an anonymous username? Not falling for that "fud" thanks

PS: some people here have peculiar habits when posting. Very easy to tell who's who but I won't ruin the surprise.

Banned
    I guess you're the owner of this forum then.

What makes you think you can boss people around with an anonymous username? Not falling for that "fud" thanks

PS: some people here have peculiar habits when posting. Very easy to tell who's who but I won't ruin the surprise.
    What is your peculiar habit when posting?

Banned
    What is your peculiar habit when posting?
    Nothing. If I feel through my instinct that someone had just posted something I check the forum out. Or sometimes if I'm away from the forum for a long time then I'll check to see if there's any updates. If I feel there's something worth replying to I reply, otherwise I normally skip it and wait for something worth replying to.

Banned
    Nothing. If I feel through my instinct that someone had just posted something I check the forum out. Or sometimes if I'm away from the forum for a long time then I'll check to see if there's any updates. If I feel there's something worth replying to I reply, otherwise I normally skip it and wait for something worth replying to.
    Is Fud the real deal?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast