Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

Banned
    When it comes to banter, I'll entertain the girl who made me "stalk" her within her boundaries. The girl who made me not give up after getting rejected twice.

For the rest, I can only be a friend that lends an ear. If you really need to vent your frustrations, I can listen. Otherwise I don't see any other reasons for you hijacking this thread after whatever it is you posted on your blog.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    For your own safety, but more so the for WL’s you “date” (but only in your head) you need to be admitted to hospital. You are having severe delusions

PS JulesLovesYou

For those who don’t know what the reference is this fucking maniac now thinks I’m this WL

https://juleslovesyou.github.io/
    Ok I get it, you want publicity. I'll help you spread your blog around if that helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Ok I get it, you want publicity. I'll help you spread your blog around if that helps.
    LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see begov94 has dragged my comment into his post. I don’t have any comment or criticism against you begov94, you do what you want. But I don’t think I will engage in any conversation that’s not relevant to the topic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    I see begov94 has dragged my comment into his post. I don’t have any comment or criticism against you begov94, you do what you want. But I don’t think I will engage in any conversation that’s not relevant to the topic.
    I know you. Hehe.

Do what you want. I said it before somewhere, as long as it is done respectfully I don't mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh you did it now gundam. You engaged and now you’re some random WL in this dude’s damaged melon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Oh you did it now gundam. You engaged and now you’re some random WL in this dude’s damaged melon
    Stick to the topic, that's what gundamsux just said. And as I said after quoting his post, I too gave my regular some presents but unfortunately it wasn't during Christmas holidays. When was the last time you had any acts of generosity done?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When was the last time you had any acts of generosity done?
    When your many, many accounts were banned. Praying for a Christmas miracle that it happens again JJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol im just gonna ignore begovs attempt to drag me into his conversation.
    -
    My wife is away for the moment. I am seeing my regular again on NYE and I am tempted to ask her to come over lol. Risky but tempting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In case you all missed it from the "Same dude multiple accounts" thread, begov94 is one of the banned accounts coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by begov94
    Maybe stop being a dick and stop banning people left right centre with no valid reasons if you want more people outside your circle interacting here. I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter
    This thread has ended up like that other thread. Ignore guys.

Admin sleeping again and not catching spammers.

I don't intend to get into a spamming war...just sounding a warning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah great thanks for letting us know. Who has the time to have a spamming war online with strangers. I go on here for entertainment and for chitchat. Not spending any extra energy on anyone that aint worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are right about the spamming. Replying to spam is just spamming and I’ll stop. Something about this guy’s pseudo-spiritual twattery just really gets on my tits. Hopefully admin takes care of it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Since u sounded my out begov94 or one of u banned alias did which i always get blamed for .
    I will speak for myself . No matter how hard I try to educate myself , arm myself , try my best to use past wisdom and act normal , I always end up being exploited by people like begov94 here when I encounter them probably because of malnutrition , veganism and bad upbringing .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

True Confession

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    As to the topic of this thread: Yes, I give them my present (oops, that should be presence, no strike-thru available). Repeat business IS money in the bank...
    I have to fess up: saw Miss Thursday today. Normally, FS is 130, but with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, I gave her 3 pineapples, a "Thank You, Merry Christmas", and grabbed my jacket to leave. She grabbed my arm, saying she'd be back quick with my 20 change. I said to keep it, and again, a Merry Christmas. I know, all of you are thinking "20 dollars, damn, be still my beating heart". But hey, it's the thought that counts.

And seriously, she is class. I never consider them a bank, usually have exact change. But for me, a class move; not mine, hers, and not the first time either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    Since u sounded my out begov94 or one of u banned alias did which i always get blamed for .
    I will speak for myself . No matter how hard I try to educate myself , arm myself , try my best to use past wisdom and act normal , I always end up being exploited by people like begov94 here when I encounter them probably because of malnutrition , veganism and bad upbringing .
    Psychology 101: Calling yourself a victim is a form of manipulation. It is selfish and no wonder you can't find a husband yourself.

This article I'm sharing is for guys who are willing to date or marry a sex worker. But if you read it through you may gain insights on your responsibility as a sex worker wanting to be wooed by a guy regardless of whether they're a customer or someone you met outside work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tryst.l...r-partner/amp/

Relationship is a two way street. You need to stop blaming your environment. Loving yourself is the first step into attracting the love of others. For me I didn't learn it from these articles because I have the Buddha's teachings of the Four Brahmavihara. A person like you may find Buddhist teachings to be overwhelming, hence these articles about dating SWs might be helpful for you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

More Sugar Plums

Maybe there's been a batch of no-shows at the shops of late, because this week, I got WeChat reminders of assignation appointments from two DIFFERENT regulars. Now I'm thinking it's because I'm overwhelming desirable, but perhaps it's because THEY're thinking I'm so old dementia might be setting in...

The appointment today was with one I hadn't seen in 8 months, a regular from Summerville, but now moved (THANK you, WeChat; the shift NOT a problem). I walk in the shop door at the appointed time, the mamasan simply directs me to door #3. No words spoken (OK, truth: I did ask and receive directions to the toilet - don't get old). Back to the room, I hear the mamasan calling her name, and the door opens. But... she's not quite the lady I remember. The face a bit more rounded, the rack perhaps a little bigger (NO artificial flavoring), just ... And I'm wondering if it's the ole switcheroo... She just doesn't seem to be the lady in my memory. She grabs me, gives me a light kiss on the mouth (and of course I'm thinking LIPSTICK), with a comment it's been a year. Her English is a bit improved, but that's got to be a given - I knew one who went from "You want me, yes or no" to be able to carry on a decent conversation with witty observations in a year. So I'm thinking my Friday problem, too many candidates for that time slot, has just been lessened because this will be a "one and done". On the other hand, it WASN'T a mobile number I'd been talking with (phones do get sold when a girl leaves), it's WeChat and we have exchanged a few messages... Patience boy, patience...

OK, the massage starts, and it's a decent one. That fits. Time for the flip, she strips and climbs on top. I ask if the price is the same (we're talking Part 3 here), she just smiles and gives me a kiss. Now NORMALLY, I want a VERBAL confirmation, just to make sure we're on the same page, but, in this case, I'll let a non-verbal response suffice. Part 2.5 commences, she starts HER playbook, and I recognize that formation. The dim light seemed nice at the time, but now the shadows are obscuring the good parts. Time to dom up, she sets a new formation, then by my request, we shift to doggie, which seems to be her preference. She works her magic which I recognize, and suddenly the Friday decision seems pretty well set. We finish, and like the above, I pass along 3 pineapples without requesting change, along with a Merry Christmas.

I also ask where else she is working, and later in the day, she sends me the LIST. Nice when you have alternatives... so maybe the Friday problem will sort itself out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Maybe there's been a batch of no-shows at the shops of late, because this week, I got WeChat reminders of assignation appointments from two DIFFERENT regulars. Now I'm thinking it's because I'm overwhelming desirable, but perhaps it's because THEY're thinking I'm so old dementia might be setting in...

The appointment today was with one I hadn't seen in 8 months, a regular from Summerville, but now moved (THANK you, WeChat; the shift NOT a problem). I walk in the shop door at the appointed time, the mamasan simply directs me to door #3. No words spoken (OK, truth: I did ask and receive directions to the toilet - don't get old). Back to the room, I hear the mamasan calling her name, and the door opens. But... she's not quite the lady I remember. The face a bit more rounded, the rack perhaps a little bigger (NO artificial flavoring), just ... And I'm wondering if it's the ole switcheroo... She just doesn't seem to be the lady in my memory. She grabs me, gives me a light kiss on the mouth (and of course I'm thinking LIPSTICK), with a comment it's been a year. Her English is a bit improved, but that's got to be a given - I knew one who went from "You want me, yes or no" to be able to carry on a decent conversation with witty observations in a year. So I'm thinking my Friday problem, too many candidates for that time slot, has just been lessened because this will be a "one and done". On the other hand, it WASN'T a mobile number I'd been talking with (phones do get sold when a girl leaves), it's WeChat and we have exchanged a few messages... Patience boy, patience...

OK, the massage starts, and it's a decent one. That fits. Time for the flip, she strips and climbs on top. I ask if the price is the same (we're talking Part 3 here), she just smiles and gives me a kiss. Now NORMALLY, I want a VERBAL confirmation, just to make sure we're on the same page, but, in this case, I'll let a non-verbal response suffice. Part 2.5 commences, she starts HER playbook, and I recognize that formation. The dim light seemed nice at the time, but now the shadows are obscuring the good parts. Time to dom up, she sets a new formation, then by my request, we shift to doggie, which seems to be her preference. She works her magic which I recognize, and suddenly the Friday decision seems pretty well set. We finish, and like the above, I pass along 3 pineapples without requesting change, along with a Merry Christmas.

I also ask where else she is working, and later in the day, she sends me the LIST. Nice when you have alternatives... so maybe the Friday problem will sort itself out.
    so what was the price in the end?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    So you didn't give your fav WL a Christmas present?
    haha, brother, you know me. I totally would, but I'm not around to do that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Psychology 101: Calling yourself a victim is a form of manipulation. It is selfish and no wonder you can't find a husband yourself.

This article I'm sharing is for guys who are willing to date or marry a sex worker. But if you read it through you may gain insights on your responsibility as a sex worker wanting to be wooed by a guy regardless of whether they're a customer or someone you met outside work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tryst.l...r-partner/amp/

Relationship is a two way street. You need to stop blaming your environment. Loving yourself is the first step into attracting the love of others. For me I didn't learn it from these articles because I have the Buddha's teachings of the Four Brahmavihara. A person like you may find Buddhist teachings to be overwhelming, hence these articles about dating SWs might be helpful for you.
    U still copy-pasting ? Have a Merry Christmas .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    so what was the price in the end?
    220. 70 for the massage, 3 pineapples for the post massage entertainment. The slightly strange thing was, no money to the manasan beforehand, and no money for the massage requested by her beforehand (a number take the massage money to the desk while I strip). In this case, everything (massage fee and extras charge) paid all to her at the end. But maybe not so odd; we know each other and she can definitely outrun me.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast