Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Nope, you pay them for a service. What's the point of gifts?
    Gifts are like rain to the roses.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    She didn't share her contact details with me. She said she never gives out her contact details to any customers, not even WeChat or Line. Now that she no longer works in this job hopefully she's ready to text me or send me a PM of her phone number. I understand she said in the past her contact details got "doxxed" either by customer or colleagues back in the days.

Even I won't go to McDonalds for lunch. I was hoping to take her somewhere I haven't been too many times myself. Maybe A5 Wagyu yakiniku or some place that does 6-10 course meals. Once she texts me I'll start researching places, hopefully she's got a nice dress to wear on our first date.
    Its a bit hard if you have no way to contact her. Why didn't she give you her number if she was so serious with you? Did she promise to contact you again? How long has it been since your last contact? And what is she waiting for? Normally the first thing a WL does if they like you is they want to swop numbers. Like with my regular I can text her when ever I want. It just seems a bit strange you don't have her number. Is there anyway you can find her if she doesn't contact you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Its a bit hard if you have no way to contact her. Why didn't she give you her number if she was so serious with you? Did she promise to contact you again? How long has it been since your last contact? And what is she waiting for? Normally the first thing a WL does if they like you is they want to swop numbers. Like with my regular I can text her when ever I want. It just seems a bit strange you don't have her number. Is there anyway you can find her if she doesn't contact you?
    She hinted that she might come back after several months as a part-timer. It's been almost 3 months since I last saw her.

I have had WLs who don't swap contact details before and only see in shop. In fact up until today two of those I broke up with is still working in the same shops same days. She's the first to suddenly disappear but she has been contacting me on and off with accounts shared with her friends here so it's hard for me to pinpoint which account she uses each time she logs in.

She's been able to signal me every time she logs in, and uses clues that only we both know. Sometimes I get a strong feeling as well when I'm not logged in, and when I check for new posts here I can tell that she's posted, but she's always been very elusive like she wanted a chase.

By the way, stop riling me up with "Why didn't she give you her number if she was so serious with you? Did she promise to contact you again? How long has it been since your last contact? And what is she waiting for?". There's a phrase saying "MIND YOUR BUSINESS". She's not your regular, don't put her in the same bag of fish as yours.

Banned
    All I want is for her to start thinking of how serious she wants to take this relationship and how soon does she want to start being serious. I've asked her many times and she never gives me a straight answer except to wait until she's ready. Anyone can be ready anytime. She knows what to do, I'm leaving it onto her hands.

As for everyone else, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I'm done being shit tested. If it happens, it happens. Riling me up further will only make me give up, and I don't think any of her close friends want her to face the same fate as my two other WL exes. Many relationship fails only because friends giving wrong advice - if two people are already happy with each other there's no need for further shit testing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All I want is for her to start thinking of how serious she wants to take this relationship and how soon does she want to start being serious. I've asked her many times and she never gives me a straight answer except to wait until she's ready. Anyone can be ready anytime. She knows what to do, I'm leaving it onto her hands.

As for everyone else, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I'm done being shit tested. If it happens, it happens. Riling me up further will only make me give up, and I don't think any of her close friends want her to face the same fate as my two other WL exes. Many relationship fails only because friends giving wrong advice - if two people are already happy with each other there's no need for further shit testing.
    Dude let it go. She's didn't share contact details because she doesn't share contact details with customers. See what she said there ? You're a customer.
    It's now been 3 months since you've heard from her. Seems to me she is doing all she can to avoid you and probably because you're freaking her out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Dude let it go. She's didn't share contact details because she doesn't share contact details with customers. See what she said there ? You're a customer.
    It's now been 3 months since you've heard from her. Seems to me she is doing all she can to avoid you and probably because you're freaking her out.
    Mind your own business. Do you think someone's gonna magically listen to advice from an overpriced Bunnings sausage sizzle? Learn how to be a proper New York hotdog stand.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Riling me up further will only make me give up, and I don't think any of her close friends want her to face the same fate as my two other WL exes.
    Then we should rile you up so you can leave the poor girl alone lol. She's smart to not give out her contacts so that she doesn't have to deal with weirdo stalkers like you.

What happened to the other two WLs did you murder them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Then we should rile you up so you can leave the poor girl alone lol. She's smart to not give out her contacts so that she doesn't have to deal with weirdo stalkers like you.

What happened to the other two WLs did you murder them?
    Ignored. Bye bye. Go have a life elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

You're a fucking fruit loop. Leave her the fuck alone stalker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well this post really went from should you give your WL a Christmas present to stalking a WL lol where the Christmas spirit? If you tell people on here to mind their own business they won't. Lets face it if WL does not give you her number she's not interested. Or she's hiding something like she's already in a relationship. But dude don't tell us to MYOB when we are just stating the obvious facts. This comment should rile someone up. But each to his own. If you don't want to get riled up then don't respond.

Banned
    Took someone long enough to come up with a response even though they've read it repeatedly.

All I can say is You're welcomed.

And yes, I can tell it's a banter but as I said before, get used to me telling people off if they rile people up the wrong way. If everyone here is real they wouldn't be brave enough to rile people up IRL.

And what's with agreeing on Asian WLs performance in another post hours ago then suddenly playing "bad cop" here now? That's just classic "Lemme come up with something witty"

Banned
    Well this post really went from should you give your WL a Christmas present to stalking a WL lol where the Christmas spirit?
    Where's your Flying Spaghetti Monster spirit?

The only one I know who is actually stalking is my regular and some of her friends, and I'm the one being stalked. But I allow her to stalk me. Sadly I couldn't do the same, I can only keep memories of her, talk to her here indirectly and wait for her to tell me she's ready to stop stalking me in order to live together one day. I obviously can't control when she's going to summon the courage to do so, because all she can do is telegraph her plans, and the more I get to know her personality the more she telegraphs her next move.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Ground Control to Major begov94

She didn't share her contact details with me. She said she never gives out her contact details to any customers, not even WeChat or Line. Now that she no longer works in this job hopefully she's ready to text me or send me a PM of her phone number. I understand she said in the past her contact details got "doxxed" either by customer or colleagues back in the days.
    She's been able to signal me every time she logs in, and uses clues that only we both know. Sometimes I get a strong feeling as well when I'm not logged in, and when I check for new posts here I can tell that she's posted, but she's always been very elusive like she wanted a chase.
    People see what they want to see, but those perceptions are not necessarily real. Signaling you with clues only you can see? Feelings when you're not logged in? Where I come from, that's textbook delusional. Now you say elusive, I say non-existent. Tomato, tomaato (sic to make the pronunciation clear), I know... different regional pronunciations. Mine grounded in reality, you out there in orbit... Well Einstein was correct, it's all in the observer's perspective.

Myself, only been refused a contact once, and that was expected; she was a light switch. On in the room, Off outside. But everyone else... no problem. Wait, I lied. Last week, I asked for a WeChat and she said no, but...she didn't use WeChat, so she did give me her WhatsApp contact. And way back in the medieval days, e-mail address. And back in the dark ages, BEFORE the internet (yes, I'm THAT old), mobile numbers, and prior to that (Damn, I AM old), land lines.

(TRUE statement: had to pause just now as just got a message from my WhatsApp girl so had to pause here to reply. Coincidence or fate? Nah, probably because I'd pinged her early in the day and she's just finishing work. But maybe I should parse her reply again with my ISG secret decoder ring just in case... Unfortunately, the ISG ring's light function doesn't work here in OZ; elsewhere, the ring lights up when you're near a provider with good reviews, the stronger the light signaling better reviews. Very handy, senior members only).

Now, where was I? Oh, yes. If you were fate's partners, but she doesn't trust you with her contact... Hmmmm, that's certainly a contradiction in my book. But that's just me, practical, grounded in reality. But hey, keep looking for that Bat signal in the sky, she just might turn it on someday, so keep staying strong in your Bat cave, ready... (Members: What can I say, it's near Christmas, so feeling a bit charitable these days...) But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T get riled up and jump in the Batmobile - there are women and children out on the street.... (well, NOT that charitable...)

PS: telegraph her plans? Houston, we have a problem. It's NOT morse code, but a short circuit in comms...

As to the topic of this thread: Yes, I give them my present (oops, that should be presence, no strike-thru available). Repeat business IS money in the bank...

Banned
    Oh god, here goes another... And the intensity increases even further.

Like a politician trying to run a distractive speech. When you read it through it's hard to take their words seriously. Also having several people ganging up on me is evidence that everyone is pretty much into the "banter".

Well, say what you want and I'll decipher it when I have the time. It's like playing Sherlock Holmes.

Banned
    11Bravo, you watch too much old fiction movies. You need to use simple words when communicating your ideas. Didn't you learn that in IELTS Essay writing? Consider your audience. Your attempt at looking "smart" is somehow making you dumb because you're quoting movie lines like an elementary school kid.

You see, if you don't announce yourself for who you are, my words will only rile you back up the wrong way. If it was M when she announced herself several times before I would've easily toned it down and make her feel comfortable bantering in a much more intelligent manner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lmao with the non existent tomato line in Bravo's novel lol. Flying Spaghetti wtfs going on lol. I would not mind being stalked by an Asian WL and her friends sounds fun.

Banned
    lmao with the non existent tomato line in Bravo's novel lol. Flying Spaghetti wtfs going on lol. I would not mind being stalked by an Asian WL and her friends sounds fun.
    That's it, as a gentleman no one minds being stalked by a hot girl who gave you hot sex on a weekly basis. Her friends are there just to gossip about the situation as a form of entertainment - I'm pretty sure they're bringing out the "popcorn" right now. I don't mind entertaining guests but I hope I can do it in a much more intelligent manner that befits my ancestry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread is awesome. I hope the stalker and the victim end up together. This is most romantic. Hugh Grant will star in the movie one day. We will all be famous... Who will play who?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

11Bravo, He Slices, He Dices

You need to use simple words when communicating your ideas.
    Why? Don't you know how to use Google?

Didn't you learn that in IELTS Essay writing?
    No, freshman English. Or was it high school senior English, maybe junior English. So long ago, can't remember.

Consider your audience.
    Unlike your pursuing lady, I DON'T write JUST for you, and I'd suggest the majority of readers here easily understand what I write, or at least know how to use Google...

Your attempt at looking "smart" is somehow making you dumb because you're quoting movie lines like an elementary school kid.
    You don't know what "quote" means? I didn't QUOTE ANY movie lines. Used and OLD TV show (Adam West shout out) to set the scene, but no quoting of lines. But for you, I will: "Bang, POW, Sock". THAT'S a quote. Google IS your friend, and I will say, I did watch the originals. If you're talking about the title to my post, it's a SONG...

You see, if you don't announce yourself for who you are, my words will only rile you back up the wrong way.
    Oh, believe me, I AM 11Bravo, though just one of many. And "rile" me up? I think you mean "LMAO"... must be those different regional pronunciations...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    This thread is awesome. I hope the stalker and the victim end up together. This is most romantic. Hugh Grant will star in the movie one day. We will all be famous... Who will play who?
    If you're hoping for Stockholm Syndrome then you're mistaken. It's more like a schoolgirl messing with her senior year love interest in school. She brings in her friends to join the banter but is very protective when her friends go overboard and shows dominance that she owns her senior.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast