Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    If you're hoping for Stockholm Syndrome then you're mistaken. It's more like a schoolgirl messing with her senior year love interest in school. She brings in her friends to join the banter but is very protective when her friends go overboard and shows dominance that she owns her senior.
    That explains a lot. HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, indeed, but that cheerleader you're chasing just ISN'T interested in a JV waterboy. The rest of us graduated a LONG time ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Why? Don't you know how to use Google?
    Not really sure if every Google search results is reliable. It's funny how some people copy links from the topmost result in the first page instead of exploring second page and beyond.

Yeah, quoting Adam West is a little overdoing it. Someone who is an actual fan of Adam West of the same generation won't even have the time to write the way you wrote. You're always trying to prove a point that's pointless.

Elementary school English from "long ago"? That's overexplaining things there. When you speak to actual British and Aussies IRL they rarely have to exaggerate themselves that way. Reminds me of a friend back in the days who trolls music discussion forums pretending he grew up in the 80s when he's actually born in 1986 and didn't listen to 80s glamrock music until the early 2000s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    That explains a lot. HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, indeed, but that cheerleader you're chasing just ISN'T interested in a JV waterboy. The rest of us graduated a LONG time ago.
    Pretending you don't know where that story plot came from. Classic. At least that tells me you know what story I'm talking about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I gave my Asian lady regular 500 for Christmas shes always interested in talking the stock market with me. I told her I had 80 thousand Westpac shares her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I gave my Asian lady regular 500 for Christmas shes always interested in talking the stock market with me. I told her I had 80 thousand Westpac shares her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.
    The big 4 will always go up. Last time I had shares with Macquarie Group, within less than a year I made enough to pay off the investment loan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm watching this thread to see what other punters give their regular for Christmas. This thread has took a interesting turn.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The big 4 will always go up. Last time I had shares with Macquarie Group, within less than a year I made enough to pay off the investment loan.
    I’m just curious, with all the WL/ML you have dated, what do you see in them? What do you find attractive? Or Is it just by chance they clicked with you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    wait what? click bait!! this thread is not about christmas present?!?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    wait what? click bait!! this thread is not about christmas present?!?!
    So you didn't give your fav WL a Christmas present?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shares when you know how to invest help cover punting costs I sold some recently and made thousands

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gave my regular ML an extra $500 and a box of chocolate. She gave me this cheeky “oh no not again please” look 😅. For the next 90 minutes she gladly choked on my cock until I’m all empty. All sloppiness and no breaks in between shots. Struggled with the last shot but she didn’t let me give up. Girl’s palate was bruised in the end but still smiling. Lovely girl, really keen to please.

Beauty of building a relationship with a good attitude ML. I give her plenty of tips and gifts throughout the year and she looks after me well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronjamespro View Post
    I’m just curious, with all the WL/ML you have dated, what do you see in them? What do you find attractive? Or Is it just by chance they clicked with you.
    My first one was a girl next door with great body, the rest were lookers including my recent regular. What I saw in them were normal girls who wanted a bf, possibly marriage (except for the second, I had 4 in total including the current one) and they were all the same nationality. I guess I like the mannerism of these girls due to their national background, as it is something I've always been able to click with.

But for each individuals they have their differences. What caused me to breakup with the first three is their dwindling effort in trying to keep the relationship strong. With the current one I saw something totally different - as soon as I was about to give up from being rejected twice, she sat right next to me, hugged me, kissed me and proposed to be FWBs. None of my earlier ML/WL exes would do the same. The thing I saw in her is her ability to work with a person's inner child, and I'm confident that if we do get married and have kids she will be able to comfort our kids the same way if I'm not around to do the comforting. That's why I kept on suggesting to her that we should get married, although I didn't want to pressure her into it.

On top of that, sexual satisfaction was consistent unlike the first three although that wasn't my priority in pursuing the idea of marriage. And her bantering plus sharing of her private life stories also strengthened my interest in marrying her. If we do get married, this will be the first time in my life marrying the woman I truly love rather than marrying for convenience like in my past marriage.

In the other three I guess sex appeal and youthful looks was why I became their regular but when it comes to the dating it was because they expressed wanting more than just customer relations. I was open to the idea of dating ML/WL only because I see them as human beings not live sex toys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first one was a girl next door with great body, the rest were lookers including my recent regular. What I saw in them were normal girls who wanted a bf, possibly marriage (except for the second, I had 4 in total including the current one) and they were all the same nationality. I guess I like the mannerism of these girls due to their national background, as it is something I've always been able to click with.

But for each individuals they have their differences. What caused me to breakup with the first three is their dwindling effort in trying to keep the relationship strong. With the current one I saw something totally different - as soon as I was about to give up from being rejected twice, she sat right next to me, hugged me, kissed me and proposed to be FWBs. None of my earlier ML/WL exes would do the same. The thing I saw in her is her ability to work with a person's inner child, and I'm confident that if we do get married and have kids she will be able to comfort our kids the same way if I'm not around to do the comforting. That's why I kept on suggesting to her that we should get married, although I didn't want to pressure her into it.

On top of that, sexual satisfaction was consistent unlike the first three although that wasn't my priority in pursuing the idea of marriage. And her bantering plus sharing of her private life stories also strengthened my interest in marrying her. If we do get married, this will be the first time in my life marrying the woman I truly love rather than marrying for convenience like in my past marriage.

In the other three I guess sex appeal and youthful looks was why I became their regular but when it comes to the dating it was because they expressed wanting more than just customer relations. I was open to the idea of dating ML/WL only because I see them as human beings not live sex toys.
    You were not, are not, and never will be “dating” any of them. You’re stalking them.

Banned
    Shares when you know how to invest help cover punting costs I sold some recently and made thousands
    What sucks about selling less than 12 months is CGT. I normally hold past 12 months before considering selling as you get a 50% CGT discount from the tax man.

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Beauty of building a relationship with a good attitude ML. I give her plenty of tips and gifts throughout the year and she looks after me well.
    I didn't give her cash more than the tip she wanted but I did give her some expensive gifts. Then again regardless of the frequency of gifts she kept on giving me hot sex to remember when I get home. Until today I yearn to have hot sex with her again, hopefully it'll end up in real baby making one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post

100% agree with that statement I've know mine over ten years we have a good friendship. I taught her about business and investing. She loves to look after me in the bedroom.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    You were not, are not, and never will be “dating” any of them. You’re stalking them.
    begov94 the stalker of several WLs and a couple of missing ones lmao

Banned
    You're a bit out of character recently.

Anyways, I hope you have your answer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “she wouldn’t give me her number and I pay her in tips. Loving the dating life”. It’s JohnJones again, who already got banned for this crazy shit and now he’s evading it with a rereg. He’s so smart and definitely not batshit insane that he went and admitted as much in the thread that got him banned

What do you mean? Which post are you replying to? This whole thread is a mess.

Maybe stop being a dick and stop banning people left right centre with no valid reasons if you want more people outside your circle interacting here. I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    “she wouldn’t give me her number and I pay her in tips. Loving the dating life”. It’s JohnJones again, who already got banned for this crazy shit and now he’s evading it with a rereg. He’s so smart and definitely not batshit insane that he went and admitted as much in the thread that got him banned
    Yeah, says the person who shames her "no-show" customer and is the only troublemaker sibling out of all her successful siblings. I empathize with your situation but you can't blame your mum for having so many ex-bfs. At least she takes care of you during her hard time and didn't abandon you just to come back when she sees that you have money.

Some of us have really bad childhood but we can learn to grow out of it. If you want to have a chat about it I'm all ears, but my heart is obviously to the girl who took good care of me in the past couple months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, says the person who shames her "no-show" customer and is the only troublemaker sibling out of all her successful siblings. I empathize with your situation but you can't blame your mum for having so many ex-bfs. At least she takes care of you during her hard time and didn't abandon you just to come back when she sees that you have money.

Some of us have really bad childhood but we can learn to grow out of it. If you want to have a chat about it I'm all ears, but my heart is obviously to the girl who took good care of me in the past couple months.
    For your own safety, but more so the for WL’s you “date” (but only in your head) you need to be admitted to hospital. You are having severe delusions

PS JulesLovesYou

For those who don’t know what the reference is this fucking maniac now thinks I’m this WL

https://juleslovesyou.github.io/
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 21-12-2023 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Lmao

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast