Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSM - Abby

Junior Member(有D料到)

LSM - Abby

Who: Abby
    What: R&T $100
    When: Early
    Where: Le Soleil Massage

This one was a long time in the works. I had been trying to book Abby with Candy for a while now however she was either booked out, on holiday or our availability didn't align. I booked a couple of weeks in advance (more on this later) and secured a 10:00 booking for 45 mins.

On the day I thought I'd be late due to train delays however I made it on time (this is relevant). On arrival there was a bit of confusion and I was led to the room. On the way I saw an attractive girl in black top, shorts and slippers, long hair, fair/light skin (I'm still asking about who she might have been - if anyone went last week and knows, let me know).

I sat in the room waiting and about 10-15 mins past before Abby walked in. She's very cute and petite in her in a singlet top and shorts and platform trainers and glasses? Her roster photo didn't include glasses. I asked if she was the right person as I didn't recognize her from her photo but she assured me she was Abby. She mentioned she was late due to train delays (understandable) which I mentioned it was out of her control so I don't blame her.

As per proper etiquette, discuss financials up front - I had to cut back the session due to timing, so opt for a half hour session (I really wanted the longer session but work can't be pushed back). We agreed to body to body and hj finish for $100 all up.

The session began, Abby was very gentle and agreeable. I believe she is more the type to follow direction than to take lead or initiative. Our session involved more me asking 'are you ok to work on this area?', 'and over here?'. I noticed as time went on she still had her clothes on so I asked if she would take them off which she accepted however she kept her underwear on.

I asked if she was up for any other extras which I was willing to pay for however she declined. She kept teasing and licking my nipples while stroking me and eventually I was able to convince her to take off her panties however no touching was allowed.

I also want to point out that it was REALLY hot that day so she might have been self conscious about sweating - I didn't mind but I think she did as she mentioned it a few times. I tried to assure her it wasn't a problem as best as I could. I think because of this, there wasn't any body to body action, I wouldn't have minded but all things accounted for I respect her boundaries.

Reaching the end of the session she asked if I wanted some oil and I accepted, and she finished me off on the table.

Overall I still recommend seeing Abby if you are into the submissive/obedient type. She has a good personality and I can't argue a 30 min nhj session for $100. I did reach out to Candy afterwards about Abby's photo looking different and she assured me that it was because she wore glasses today (which she usually doesn't apparently). I asked about the other girl and she said it might be Wendy or Adel so maybe I'll try seeing them next time.

I still haven't had my knock-out session here as described by others but will keep trying (when I save up again). Candy has been really communicative and providing suggestions, now if only my schedule was able to align with girls availabilities.

Would I go again? Yes, I think over time Abby might open up (pun intended) but I'll try out the other talent in the shop also

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you gamer2. Appreciate your very information review. Saved me a trip to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Person's Name :Suki

Establishment :Le Soleil Massage

Month/Year of Visit ec 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :https://lesoleilmassage.business.sit...edium=referral

Phone :0405 332 725

Hours of Business :10-8

Rates :$75/60 minutes

Extras Cost :NHJ/B-SLIDE/CBJ/CFS
    $50/80/100/150

Services Provided This Session :massage, CBJ/CFS

Size/shape :short, curvy, large enhanced boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Tells me she's been there three months. Her favourite shop to work at. Good facilities, good manager. Works here on Weds only, Redfern relaxation as Julie on Saturday and in Paramatta on Friday (didn't get full location or name)
    Nice greeting, friendly girl asked if I'd been before, when I said yes and lay down she immediately stripped off. Nice tight curvy bod. Starts with some pressure point stuff on the back body with elbows and knees as she crawled her way up over me. Some light brushes with the boobs. Uses lotion for the massage, starts at the feet and works slowly, very slowly, up the legs to the bum. One leg at a time with plenty of TT. By the time she makes her way up to my back, prob about 30 mins in, with her boobs sliding all over me I'm horny as fuck and I ask for the flip. She's happy enough and when I've flipped she's slowly teasing me with her hand as we discuss extras. She offers the menu and I go cbj. She gets me hard in no time rolls on the dom and she is very good. Not long before I have to get her to stop. It's stop start quite a bit because of my excitement so she turns her back to me and I sit up then she backs in close to me and allows me access to all areas from behind. We have a little play like this before I ask to fuck her. She hops up gets the lube and in no time she's lowering herself down onto my cock in cowgirl. Her pussy is tiny so I place my hands at the base of my cock but she moves them and takes me all in and starts grinding and bouncing. It's tight as and it doesn't take long until I feel it building. Even tho there's 10-15 mins left I don't resist and pump my load into the dom.
    Nice careful clean up and chat. There was plenty of chat on and off throughout but she didn't force it which was nice. A lovely accommodating girl who gives a great service. The photos on WeChat are most likely her but they make her look taller than she is and her facial features seem more exaggerated in real life. Very pretty eyes and amazing lips. Return factor high for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    Who: Abby
    What: R&T $100
    When: Early
    Where: Le Soleil Massage

This one was a long time in the works. I had been trying to book Abby with Candy for a while now however she was either booked out, on holiday or our availability didn't align. I booked a couple of weeks in advance (more on this later) and secured a 10:00 booking for 45 mins.

On the day I thought I'd be late due to train delays however I made it on time (this is relevant). On arrival there was a bit of confusion and I was led to the room. On the way I saw an attractive girl in black top, shorts and slippers, long hair, fair/light skin (I'm still asking about who she might have been - if anyone went last week and knows, let me know).

I sat in the room waiting and about 10-15 mins past before Abby walked in. She's very cute and petite in her in a singlet top and shorts and platform trainers and glasses? Her roster photo didn't include glasses. I asked if she was the right person as I didn't recognize her from her photo but she assured me she was Abby. She mentioned she was late due to train delays (understandable) which I mentioned it was out of her control so I don't blame her.

As per proper etiquette, discuss financials up front - I had to cut back the session due to timing, so opt for a half hour session (I really wanted the longer session but work can't be pushed back). We agreed to body to body and hj finish for $100 all up.

The session began, Abby was very gentle and agreeable. I believe she is more the type to follow direction than to take lead or initiative. Our session involved more me asking 'are you ok to work on this area?', 'and over here?'. I noticed as time went on she still had her clothes on so I asked if she would take them off which she accepted however she kept her underwear on.

I asked if she was up for any other extras which I was willing to pay for however she declined. She kept teasing and licking my nipples while stroking me and eventually I was able to convince her to take off her panties however no touching was allowed.

I also want to point out that it was REALLY hot that day so she might have been self conscious about sweating - I didn't mind but I think she did as she mentioned it a few times. I tried to assure her it wasn't a problem as best as I could. I think because of this, there wasn't any body to body action, I wouldn't have minded but all things accounted for I respect her boundaries.

Reaching the end of the session she asked if I wanted some oil and I accepted, and she finished me off on the table.

Overall I still recommend seeing Abby if you are into the submissive/obedient type. She has a good personality and I can't argue a 30 min nhj session for $100. I did reach out to Candy afterwards about Abby's photo looking different and she assured me that it was because she wore glasses today (which she usually doesn't apparently). I asked about the other girl and she said it might be Wendy or Adel so maybe I'll try seeing them next time.

I still haven't had my knock-out session here as described by others but will keep trying (when I save up again). Candy has been really communicative and providing suggestions, now if only my schedule was able to align with girls availabilities.

Would I go again? Yes, I think over time Abby might open up (pun intended) but I'll try out the other talent in the shop also
    Does she ever want to do full service? Anyone got lucky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charius2 View Post
    Does she ever want to do full service? Anyone got lucky?
    I have not but I'll try once again when I have time and money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been reading with interest to see how little abby offers, may be it s YMMV but always had better services with her at 84a artamon. Her bbbj is one of the best in business. She was great at 6 surry hills too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the playboy View Post
    I have been reading with interest to see how little abby offers, may be it s YMMV but always had better services with her at 84a artamon. Her bbbj is one of the best in business. She was great at 6 surry hills too.
    Have she offer FJ at other place? Oh she work at 84a artamon as well. I never know about that haha . I really want to know if someone get full service with her and how much is that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, who is she is 84a artamon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh and what’s her name on other shop? I would like to go haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Believe it or not, she s been working for a long time, seven years this year.if you are her type, you will get lucky. Her name is jasmine. Good luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey mate, does she do DFK ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes but ymmv��Took me a long time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Mate, all this extras Information come out of nowhere.
    When the last time you got the extras off her? Few yrs ago or few months ago?

I only visited her once last yr ..want to go back then she's on holiday ..she's wasn't that open that's for sure. Abby be very good fck if someone got lucky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You sure you got it? She is not that open person i think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She doesnt work at artarmon again. Only work 1 day at croydon i think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't worry, she will be back. She has plenty of regulars, most see her for 2 to 3 hrs. She s an old fox by now. But she is still one of the best on the market atm. She is well review in the chinese forum. Being malaysian help as well. But it is really up to her what she will provide. Ymmv.

Don't worry, she will be back. She has plenty of regulars, most see her for 2 to 3 hrs. She s an old fox by now. But she is still one of the best on the market atm. She is well review in the chinese forum. Being malaysian help as well. But it is really up to her what she will provide. Ymmv.
    You haven't answer my inquiry? Was it recently u got the extras? I believe you about bbbj...I too read it but that was few yrs ago the AR.

To be fair on her..when was the last time you got the extras? She might have cut back by now.

There are way too many gem out there I'm not that interested in her...I find it odd, why now so much information come now. We don't care if she's a fox or a cat. Pussy is pussy haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    You haven't answer my inquiry? Was it recently u got the extras? I believe you about bbbj...I too read it but that was few yrs ago the AR.

To be fair on her..when was the last time you got the extras? She might have cut back by now.

There are way too many gem out there I'm not that interested in her...I find it odd, why now so much information come now. We don't care if she's a fox or a cat. Pussy is pussy haha
    Last saw her in 2022 at artamon. But as far as I know she is more open to regular , may be that s why she works in croydon now to start again. And for your questions mr wood, she is good, very good. May be that s why not many people post her review before. But like you said, plenty of fish in the pond now. I read some other punter having a great time with her at surry hill before too. That was the sister shop with Artamon 84a few years ago.

Last saw her in 2022 at artamon. But as far as I know she is more open to regular , may be that s why she works in croydon now to start again. And for your questions mr wood, she is good, very good. May be that s why not many people post her review before. But like you said, plenty of fish in the pond now. I read some other punter having a great time with her at surry hill before too. That was the sister shop with Artamon 84a few years ago.
    Ok thank you. All girls have their favorite regulars. We all have been there and done that....let all her current regulars enjoy her pussy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ok thank you. All girls have their favorite regulars. We all have been there and done that....let all her current regulars enjoy her pussy
    Lucky regulars! Haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast