Thread: WeChat Nearby

Junior Member(有D料到)

WeChat Nearby

Pretty certain I’m one of the many punters who frequently keeps an eye out in the WeChat nearby function in and around Sydney.

Curious to know if someone has come across an account going by the name Mandy Who, looks stunning and if she is an WL/ML, I would be visiting her establishment quick smart!! Located in the CBD area.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Mandy a hot Asian MILF?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jean shorts Mandy who. Seen her in my people nearby and looks not bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her pic on WeChat, doesn't look like a Milf
    MandyWho.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Often there but so far haven’t had a reply

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I found a private about 3 months ago around Chippendale area, but I didn't end up going to see her. I was too busy with other options. Pretty slim pickings from this function, TBH.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Jean shorts Mandy who. Seen her in my people nearby and looks not bad
    That photo looks very familiar...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I found a private about 3 months ago around Chippendale area, but I didn't end up going to see her. I was too busy with other options. Pretty slim pickings from this function, TBH.
    I find the function more than useless. Every time I’ve used the function I’ve been contacted by contacted by some hot looking woman who wants to chat first, before meeting. After an hour or so of time wasting the same old same old lines come out: “I left Sydney yesterday for business. Now I’m in Hong Kong….do you trade…want to know how much money I made today…” or, “buy an iTunes card.” I doubt there are many genuine privates using it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I find the function more than useless. Every time I’ve used the function I’ve been contacted by contacted by some hot looking woman who wants to chat first, before meeting. After an hour or so of time wasting the same old same old lines come out: “I left Sydney yesterday for business. Now I’m in Hong Kong….do you trade…want to know how much money I made today…” or, “buy an iTunes card.” I doubt there are many genuine privates using it.
    I use WeChat to get a "keeper's" contact info when in her shop, but keep the nearby function off for the very reason you give. But for keeping in contact with my regulars, it's invaluable. Not worth the hassle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wechat used to be good for private’s prior to covid, especially around the city you’d get heaps, even just hooking up was easy

This one is likely not a private, if she was she would’ve replied to you already. If she did work as a ML/WL she obviously doesn’t want to show it over wechat either, as again if she did she would’ve replied

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen Mandy around a fair bit. Not sure what her story is though. Seems to be on all the time

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I've had a few of those too. Usual line is "I'm staying/living in Sydney". When I ask where, they give some obscure address or just "The Xyz Hotel". Of course, they don't know the location of it, just "how to get there". Now I just ignore greetings from any "too good to be true" girls who just say "Hi/Hello" with no other introduction.

There is an RnT about 100 metres from my home, I know they have WeChat, as do some of the girls; but they rarely come up in people nearby.