Thread: New Registration looking for Thai Recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Registration looking for Thai Recommendations

Been longtime follower of this forums and finally decided to register and post something.

Looking for good Thai massage recommendations with a bit of tease in Brisbane. Other venues apart from Vivis, TTN, Angel Paradise, T5, LMH, Reg Highgate Hill?

Not into FS just happy with good quality massage with a bit of tease. Would be sharing past experiences soon .

Thanks heaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBoyBNE View Post
    Would be sharing past experiences soon .

why wait? you are welcome to share your past experiences already. Then your fellow punters know what type of Thai girl to recommend to you.

I recently had an awesome oily massage with tease from a 25 yo Thai girl.

But I don't know if you like slim thai, chubby thai, chatty Thai, quiet Thai, hungry Thai.

Post some field reports so you can get good recommendations. Post reports will also get you access to DMs wherein the elusive gems might fill you inbox.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been longtime follower of this forums and finally decided to register and post something.

Looking for good Thai massage recommendations with a bit of tease in Brisbane. Other venues apart from Vivis, TTN, Angel Paradise, T5, LMH, Reg Highgate Hill?

Not into FS just happy with good quality massage with a bit of tease. Would be sharing past experiences soon .

Thanks heaps

And too lazy to search to get the info you request.. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to find info already posted on the forum with a little bit of effort..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Basically you need to earn your bones here.
    Many good thai shops around.
    Get to 5 posts and private messaging opens up.
    Ignore the cunts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    And too lazy to search to get the info you request.. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to find info already posted on the forum with a little bit of effort..
    Ahhh and straight into nagging. Chill buddy. I have followed posts here and there aren’t info of any gems shared openly to be honest.

Thanks anyways.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    why wait? you are welcome to share your past experiences already. Then your fellow punters know what type of Thai girl to recommend to you.

I recently had an awesome oily massage with tease from a 25 yo Thai girl.

But I don't know if you like slim thai, chubby thai, chatty Thai, quiet Thai, hungry Thai.

Post some field reports so you can get good recommendations. Post reports will also get you access to DMs wherein the elusive gems might fill you inbox.
    For sure will be writing reviews soon enough.

Ended my punting game last year. Was very tired of their dramas and actings so just basically decided to get some good massages enjoy the 90min bliss and the art of touch and tease.

Will pm you once I get to that point if you would like to share intel on this oily massage you had.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Ignore the cunts
    Thanks for the prompt answer mate. I kind of get it now the scene here.

Appreciate the advice about ignorance Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks heaps

Me too. I like the milf kind of thais or even younger ones but with some flesh on their bodies. I don't the weak skinny ones that need to probe their fingers in your body to apply pressure but rather the little chubby ones too who have hands that do all the work. If you know what i mean guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Ignore the cunts
    Does a newbie have to make 5 posts on different topics or do just replies to posts count?