Thread: I went back for Gigi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I went back for Gigi

Exhausted from a long day at work, I arrives at the exclusive massage place '165 Canterbury', where I meets the new girl, Gigi. Despite her nervousness, she begin intimate massage.

She had a very fit body and excellend physice... not particularly sexy but I was pleasantly surprised by the kindness and friendliness of Gigi, the massage therapist. She took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them with expertise, working out all of my knots and ensuring my comfort throughout the session. Her approach was both strong and gentle, catering to my preferences at all times. However, the real surprise came towards the end of the appointment when Gigi asked me to turn around.
    I followed her lead and was soon overwhelmed with pleasure as she touched me intimately. The experience was intense and unforgettable, leaving me eager to return to ML and see Julie again. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with the prompt and exceptional service provided by ML, and I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of relaxation or intimacy.

Body: 3.5/5
    Massage 3.5/5
    Price: 4/5
    PLace 3.5/5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They do not put any decent pics of the girls, hard to take a punt based on those 1980's pic resolutions and faces blocked, good luck to the owners.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The place is good for the price point. Great massage and handjob. Manager is really friendly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 165Canterbury View Post
    New Gigi From Thailand 26yo B cup 53kg 159cm Top Service Lots Skill, You’ll Never Try Before, You’ll Never Forget Her ,Gigi very nice and pretty Thailand student hot pretty gorgeous friendly. Very gentle and hot . Top massage top service ,Good Deal For New Girls To try booking welcome and mention special price.

Gigi after reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-back-for-Gigi
    Why did you even post this useless photo? It is actually less attractive than if you posted nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calebstone View Post
    Exhausted from a long day at work, I arrives at the exclusive massage place '165 Canterbury', where I meets the new girl, Gigi. Despite her nervousness, she begin intimate massage.

She had a very fit body and excellend physice... not particularly sexy but I was pleasantly surprised by the kindness and friendliness of Gigi, the massage therapist. She took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them with expertise, working out all of my knots and ensuring my comfort throughout the session. Her approach was both strong and gentle, catering to my preferences at all times. However, the real surprise came towards the end of the appointment when Gigi asked me to turn around.
    I followed her lead and was soon overwhelmed with pleasure as she touched me intimately. The experience was intense and unforgettable, leaving me eager to return to ML and see Julie again. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with the prompt and exceptional service provided by ML, and I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of relaxation or intimacy.

Body: 3.5/5
    Massage 3.5/5
    Price: 4/5
    PLace 3.5/5
    Why does this review sound so fake. Many of us have been here for a very long time and read many, many reviews. We can tell from the first few lines if it is fake or genuine.

Shop Owner
    Hi Brother, Gigi’s reviews are true, Gigi's photos are also real, maybe Gigi is not very young and beautiful. But it's all real and True. Gigi works a few days a week. Come to try her. Please
    Walk In Welcome
    On Special $50 For 30 Minutes Relaxing Hot Massage
    Mobile: 0432812988

165 Canterbury Road Canterbury 2193
    http://www.165CanterburyMassage.com.au
    Whole Relax Massage
    30 minutes-$55 (Now $50)
    45 minutes-$80 (Now $70)
    60 minutes-$90 (Now $80)

Front and back entrance.Shower inside

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Why does this review sound so fake. Many of us have been here for a very long time and read many, many reviews. We can tell from the first few lines if it is fake or genuine.
    100% fake review and as such I will avoid this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All reviews of this shop sound fake. I’ve tried to talk to them over WeChat and I get nothing, they ignore all questions. This is place in an area I frequent and I don’t understand how anyone would not just try the tried and tested other 3 shops in the 100m around this shop. Ship up 165Canterbury or you’ll be shut soon.

You’re in the middle of a flooded market and you don’t do yourself any justice.

Shop Owner
    Thank you all the reviews. We will try do good. Any welcome. And welcome all the reviews .We will improve our service.

Walk In Welcome

Whole Relax Massage
    30 minutes-$55 (Now $50)
    45 minutes-$80 (Now $70)
    60 minutes-$90 (Now $80)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hello @165Canterbury. Feel free to run and advertise your business any way you wish, but if you want my opinion, get a decent photo of Gigi taken (frontal) and by all means blur or hide her face, as this might bring you a better response. The photo you are using of Gigi sitting and facing away is unattractive. It could be my grandmother for all I know.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for all the reviews and all the honest opinions. Is good for us improving the service
    Walk In Welcome

Whole Relax Massage
    30 minutes-$55 (Now $50)
    45 minutes-$80 (Now $70)
    60 minutes-$90 (Now $80)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

NOT a good shop.

I've been to this shop and seen Gigi. I would NOT recommend this place.
    Gigi is friendly, talkative woman who is about mid 30's. I think the ad says she's a student which is true as she does attend Tafe or something like that but as a mature age student.

My review of the place isn't great. I got there and was rushed into this dark room with the walls not reaching the ceiling.
    Gigi walked in and she's definitely not a pretty young thing but friendly. Starts with a weak massage while she is fully clothed as she tells me her life story.

About 15 mins into the massage she asks me to flip over, she then strips (her body is flat non tits or add) and starts with a non enthusiastic hj. She keeps talking telling me all about her life and then I blow my load and then I leave and never to return.

Cheers,
    Big D

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well thanks everyone for blatantly calling my review fake when I was the one who spent money and left some load.

The place is not great but then the shag was okayÂ…