Thread: Natasha - PCD - model like looks with the service quality of Viets

Junior Member(有D料到)

Natasha - PCD - model like looks with the service quality of Viets

WeChatId: Alwayslucky8889
    I ve posted a link to her ad but wechat is definitely the best way to contact.
    i had been trying to meet this girl for a few days now as I had heard good things about her but could just never get a booking coz she seems to be quite popular even though she is located in Haymarket area which is quite infamous for bait n switch.
    First impressions: she does not look asian (or vietnamese) at all. She has quite a unique and different face because of her mixed heritage (viet+russian). She welcomed me in a cute little dress and gave me quite a nice warm hug, just like a girlfriend would on seeing you after a while. I immediately noticed that she looks quite fit. She told me she does yoga and her abs are actually nice when you touch them. Although I wasnÂ’t very interested in her abs.
    We went into the shower and got cleaned up while chatting. Within no time we were kissing again and on our way to the bedroom.
    She wasted no time once in the bedroom and before I knew it she was already stroking me and playing with my balls. She gives a pretty nice BBBJ too, nice technique and pays good attention to the balls too. Now its my time to return the favour and i gave her a nice catbath 😂
    she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, although did tell me she doesnÂ’t like to be fingered.
    Continued in with some nice pussy rubs before she put the dom on and guided me into her wet pussy. It was quite an intimate session with a lot of hugging and kissing during sex and felt quite like a nice GFE. We did change positions a few times before she came which led me to cum soon after.
    cleaned up with a fun shower with a lot of gentle ass slapping which just added to intimacy factor.
    We still had a few minutes left so we spent that time chatting a bit more about our lives.
    All in all it was another great session with a PCD girl but this was definitely the most unique girl I ve seen from this agency as she sounds Asian but doesnÂ’t look asian at all.
    Definitely recommend seeing her, and I will be seeing her again soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to hear! I’m booking in for Thursday, looking forward to it…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have met her 3 times since this session and it only got better with every time.
    She has recently moved to Ryde (same apartment where Chloe used to be).
    She gives a complete GF vibe, even offers food just like a real girlfriend would. Welcomes with a warm hug and kiss and makes you feel like she has missed you all this time.
    Total package if anyone is looking for GFE. Her service feels comparable to Chloe’s. I swear these Viets are being told some secrets that is not known in other countries.

Definitely worth a visit. She is only here for a few more days so best book her soon.
    100% a female for anyone doubting it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The booking process with PCD is easy and they are quick to respond.

Natasha is like the crazy hot girlfriend who doesn't realise how hot she is. Her service is incredible and makes you want to extend your time.

From the moment she opens the door, you'll feel like long lost lovers. Lots of kissing and cuddles. Her BBBJ is enthusiastic with lots of saliva. Flashbacks of watching her in the mirror whilst in doggy position will live rent free in my head for a long time.

She did say she will be leaving Sydney before the end of the month. Highly recommend. Treat her nice gents and she will reward you. Don't miss out!

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn i love a chick with abs