Person's Name : Priscilla

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : December 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, DTBBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIMWS

Size/shape : Pretty, curvy figure (not fat), B-cups, nice round bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mixed (mostly Asian)

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a great session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Newish girl at 90 so I booked her.

It was busy at 90 today, which is good, and I had to wait briefly for a parking space at the rear (ahead of my arrival Rita had phoned to tell me a customer was about to leave).

I was shown straight to the room where Priscilla was waiting and I handed the cash to Rita.

Priscilla was wearing a black lace suspender basque with stockings (no bra or knickers).

She is pretty with a curvy figure (not fat), natural B-cups and a nice round bum. She was shaved and has one small tatt.

I asked where she was from which led to a lengthy explanation – apparently both parents are of mixed ethnicities (mostly Asian) and growing up she lived in several different countries. As a result she has perfect English (albeit with a US accent). And she is quite chatty.

She started stroking my cock and soon started a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good hand-action (assisted with some lube), plenty of saliva and she went really deep (to the extent of gagging slightly and her eyes were watering).

After a good while I asked for some 69 and Priscilla moved round. She reacted immediately, twitching, squirming and gently moaning.

She pulled away for a breather and I then got her to lie down for some DATY with some finger-fucking.

Priscilla was twitching and squirming again and holding on to my head while I licked her and she got quite loud.

I lay down for some more BJ and then said “We fuck”. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said “Yes, in fact I insist” – good girl.

She climbed aboard for some passionate cowgirl which was good. Priscilla is clearly new to the job and kept asking what I like, what’s my favourite position etc.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. This was very good as Priscilla has a lovely butt and she got loud as we watched each other in the facing mirror. I tickled her arsehole but my hand was swiped away when I went to insert a thumb.

I then got her to lie down for some mish and Priscilla got really loud which was great. And we had some light kissing.

I asked her to suck me again and lay down. She removed the condom and sucked me until I came.

When she stopped sucking me she just started chatting again. I asked her whether she’d swallowed and Priscilla started apologising saying “Sorry, I should have asked you whether it’s OK”. I said “Don’t apologise, it’s good. Blokes will like it, it’s just that most girls don’t do it.”

We had a good chat and in no time Rita was knocking on the door. It’s not decided yet which days she’ll work.

I went and had a long chat with Rita and saw the Aussie girl Ella – she’s young, pretty and has a good figure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review as usual. thank you Bro Fred.