Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Taiwanese girl recommended?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Why Taiwanese? Are they any different from MLC in terms of service? I know they tend to be cuter and youthful than their MLC counterpart but when it comes to service they're both very similar. And they both speak the same language just a slightly different lingo.
    The main difference is you can bang them without needing to pay unnecessary tarifs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Someone see alisa from 206 kyoto?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bird View Post
    WL only, no private please. THANKS

They are my favorites along with sinkie and mal girls. I tend to click well with them and get more gfe. Unfortunately not much around these days. There are some really cute ones with gfe service but all agency girls and since you are not keen on them, I wont recommend. Maybe tried Lolita at 127 if you like taller ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    They are my favorites along with sinkie and mal girls. I tend to click well with them and get more gfe. Unfortunately not much around these days. There are some really cute ones with gfe service but all agency girls and since you are not keen on them, I wont recommend. Maybe tried Lolita at 127 if you like taller ones.
    Many SG girls advertised in shops are not really SG - they're viets or other SE Asians who have worked in SG before either as WLs in Geylang or doing other jobs. MY girls are not at all rare in this business but they're not as common as your MLC or Japanese WLs. Many punters have written good reviews of MY girls, to me they're good in bed but that's about it. I normally don't reveal to them that I was born and raised in their country just because I don't want them to get too comfortable. When a WL/ML gets too comfortable with you they tend to be complacent and treat you as if you've been married to them for the past 10 years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    The main difference is you can bang them without needing to pay unnecessary tarifs
    How you do it without them offering part 3 service?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12