Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Taiwanese girl recommended?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any Taiwanese girl recommended?

WL only, no private please. THANKS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's fucken too vague bro, you need to be more specific. Do you want her to be from Taiwan, Chinese Taipei, or Formosa?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my humble opinion, Taiwanese women are the most graceful and charming on the planet; with the selective beauty of mixed races and the ancient sophistication of Chinese culture, without the hangups imposed from a communist revolution.
    138 Anzac Pde Kenso regularly advertises Taiwanese workers. I’ve never had the funds to check the joint out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seems pretty easy to me:
    1. Learn how to use this forum
    2. UTFSE
    3. Use the Shop and Girl Info and the Shop Roster threads
    4. TOFTT and write an AR

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

After doing some homework, then ask. Just today, browsing some shops, saw some listed as Taiwanese, but not what I was looking for today. Seems you've been around long enough to know.

Banned
    Why Taiwanese? Are they any different from MLC in terms of service? I know they tend to be cuter and youthful than their MLC counterpart but when it comes to service they're both very similar. And they both speak the same language just a slightly different lingo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Why Taiwanese? Are they any different from MLC in terms of service? I know they tend to be cuter and youthful than their MLC counterpart but when it comes to service they're both very similar. And they both speak the same language just a slightly different lingo.
    I think there is a difference. It may well be from my own prejudices, based on understanding history and sociology, but seems to me Taiwanese are more tuned into their femininity. Whereas MLC women seem to treat sex as just a function, an action that needs servicing; I find Taiwanese women more aware of the emotional vicissitudes of sexual interaction. After 100s - maybe even 1000s - of sessions, most MLC women, either as girlfriends or as working girls, I have been with have treated sex as perfunctory. It’s very rare to be intimate with a MLC girl, even while fully exposed to each other. This isn’t the case with the Taiwanese women I’ve been with. The most intense sessions I’ve ever had with women have been with Taiwanese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks everyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone remember Dora from 192 Top Ryde a few years back (before they moved to Pope St). Pretty sure she said she was from Taiwan. Absolutely gorgeous face and body with natural DD's but went missing the past few years...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Anyone remember Dora from 192 Top Ryde a few years back (before they moved to Pope St). Pretty sure she said she was from Taiwan. Absolutely gorgeous face and body with natural DD's but went missing the past few years...
    Sure do! Really white skin. No part 3 though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    The discussions I can have are the difference. It's appears to me that I can talk about travelling to different places in the world with a Taiwanese (they are more engaging too) compare to a mainland.

If you have a good conversation with them generally the service won't be bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vivian in Chill at NS is working today.

She is pretty and loves travelling. Service was always great. But no Part3 if that's why you are after

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you can also try kyoto and sakura as they have a bigger range of chinese girls and no42 glades and Mirage i think sometimes have i think Mirage curently have a Taiwanese cherry?

i must say thought taiwanese are rare sight.... Ginza empire i think had one but she only worked afew days

this is the girl from Mirage - never tried though i love J Girls way too much https://themiragemassage.com/new-sherry-taiwan/

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Wayne, you are correct

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I also agree, a sexy Taiwanese is amazing, and their bodies are nice and compact

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I haven't had many Taiwanese girls. I also found it a bit harder to click with them, but when I did click, the GFE I got from them was quite unique. Feminine, demure, teasing, passionate at the end. That's the best way I can describe the type of experience when it works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    you can also try kyoto and sakura as they have a bigger range of chinese girls and no42 glades and Mirage i think sometimes have i think Mirage curently have a Taiwanese cherry?

i must say thought taiwanese are rare sight.... Ginza empire i think had one but she only worked afew days

this is the girl from Mirage - never tried though i love J Girls way too much https://themiragemassage.com/new-sherry-taiwan/
    Sherry is shy and cute, and has some nice natural Cs. No part 3 on offer, though I've only seen her once.

What about Chloe at Broadway?
    No reviews on her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    try serena at n5 marrickville

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    What about Chloe at Broadway?
    No reviews on her?
    It's okay, I found out for myself ☺️
    She's be away for four months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    suzy at sussex star - friendly, chatty, cute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast