Thread: So this is christmas and what have we done...

Senior Member(無間使者)

So this is christmas and what have we done...

I've been unwrapping things early. Some gifts are expensive, some were already worn out with use, some should be rewrapped and handed on and some were just plain lovely.

Touch D Spa
    Honey , a lovely present unwrapped doesn't need batteries and goes the extra mile to make you happy. worth repeating for her standards.
    Candy , a sweet innocent young lady , no I lied , understudy to Honey and the best audio noises you will hear ,worth 3 visits
    Orange , a present that is ok but has it's functional limits , easily reached but can accommodate aspects over time
    Yumi , your standard Japanese toy works well ,sqeak's a bit, limited but nice
    Irina , rewrap and pass on
    Cherry , a professional to be proud about , plenty to enjoy and have hours of fun with, worth repeating to see how good you can get with this gift
    Cheescake , rewrap and pass back, very limited and tough.

Rejuvenate
    Alina , worth unwrapping another trained innocent with talents, this gift can keep giving, repeat use is recommended
    Gina , depending on the weather this toy may function well or not at all, repeat visits if you don't care about the costs
    Fanny , a multi function gift that continues to give in ways you would not think she could , repeat visits , yes , risks involved in its operational use
    Yoland , basic toy use once and discard
    Katie , basic toy use if low levels of satisfaction are desired

The use of the toys is purely under my operational control and can vary from person to person. The gems are still out there ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best review of 2023