Thread: When is too late for round 2?

Senior Member(無間使者)

When is too late for round 2?

I find that I often finish round 1 with a WL and have 15-20 minutes left in a 1 hour session. Would you lads try to go round 2 or just relax with lady? How long left before the session end is it too late to start?

Sometimes I feel like asking but they chatting with me and I feel bad just cutting them and telling them to suck dick lol.

Recently I also asked with 15 minute left and a WL said not enough time so I just dropped and chill. True GFE experience I guess lol.

I normally leave it to the girl and some try to get my little bro up again but more often then not, the WL seems tired and want to chill.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll sometimes ask at the start but let the girl decide. If first round was quick I'll give a second round a go but if 15 left I don't know if I could finish so quickly again anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually guided by my lil brother. Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit.
    That said, finishing first round with 15 minutes left gives you hardly time to recover for round 2. I generally get my first round over in 20-30. Then rest a bit. Then finish second round in the reliable doggystyle.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    30 mins booking? It's always too late! Not gonna happen! Forget about it! You just get one shot.
    45 mins booking? Yeah it can be done, but it depends on the girl. And you need precise Swiss and Japanese timing. Omega and Seiko.
    1 hour booking? Definitely can be done and I think it's fair enough to expect a WL to give it to you if you are up for it. But again it depends on the vibe, how long round 1 lasts, or if you just want to chill.

Banned
    Long time ago girls don't normally chitchat, they suck fuck then quick massage before suck and fuck again. That time no diamond service tier, every girl competing against each other for the most regulars and some even go natural so that they get definite returning customers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are paying for a diamond experience with 15 minutes on the clock why don’t you ask the girl to jerk or suck you off in the shower,
    That way you get your second shot off,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel bad cutting them off to ask them to suck me while they chatting. Getting a hj/bj in the shower is a good suggestion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I feel bad cutting them off to ask them to suck me while they chatting. Getting a hj/bj in the shower is a good suggestion.
    Don't need to cut them off. Just start positioning yourself while they're mid-sentence, keep eye contact and indicate that you're listening, then as she's finishing off the sentence you stick it in. That's the only polite way to do it, bro.

Banned
    Energy is the issue for me. Round 2 is only a dream

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Energy is the issue for me. Round 2 is only a dream
    Would rather have one round and last longer for an intense orgasm. I was training my kegels as part of my tantric training and realised that squeezing your kegels when you're cumming lets out a massive load. Kegels actually squeezes the prostate so it helps you release almost every single drop of semen.

I realised when I was younger I could go 3 rounds in an hour only because with every premature ejaculations the semen load isn't much. I tried edging but it always end up leaking a few drop and the orgasm seems ruined. Always best to get the longest stimulation possible and force it all out, that way you can go on your whole day without needing sex for the next 12 hours or so.