Thread: Japan needs its T Levels back

Junior Member(有D料到)

Japan needs its T Levels back

The work culture in Japan is incredibly brutal -perhaps even more so than Western Nations- all whilst allowing women to enter the workforce & be incredibly promiscuous: Favouring Chang-Changlite, moneymaxxed richfags, and Chad-Chadlite from the West.
    I'm not Japanese at all, but I have always respected & admired the Japanese: They had a based & high-T Samurai culture, were the only Oriental country to modernize fully, and also contributed greatly to the Axis war efforts in WWII. The Japanese can no longer tolerate this incredibly cucked work system, hypergamy, and the eventual forced diversification of their country; they need to get their t-levels back so they can save themselves from the fate which now engulfs Western countries.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    The work culture in Japan is incredibly brutal -perhaps even more so than Western Nations- all whilst allowing women to enter the workforce & be incredibly promiscuous: Favouring Chang-Changlite, moneymaxxed richfags, and Chad-Chadlite from the West.
    I'm not Japanese at all, but I have always respected & admired the Japanese: They had a based & high-T Samurai culture, were the only Oriental country to modernize fully, and also contributed greatly to the Axis war efforts in WWII. The Japanese can no longer tolerate this incredibly cucked work system, hypergamy, and the eventual forced diversification of their country; they need to get their t-levels back so they can save themselves from the fate which now engulfs Western countries.
    The Romans were high-T as well until Christianity and the Vatican took control of the area. But at least modern day Italians have the opportunity to leave their country and work in Europe because of the Eurozone. There's no such things as Asiazone so every Asians are basically stuck in their own country being controlled by their own governments. I heard South Korea also becoming the same as Japan - many can't afford food priced $5 or more.

Banned
    Do you have a preference between Ramen or Tempura?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    The Romans were high-T as well until Christianity and the Vatican took control of the area. But at least modern day Italians have the opportunity to leave their country and work in Europe because of the Eurozone. There's no such things as Asiazone so every Asians are basically stuck in their own country being controlled by their own governments. I heard South Korea also becoming the same as Japan - many can't afford food priced $5 or more.
    Based . Both Japan and Korea have being on the Klaus Schwab , UN ramped up hit list of forced diversity campaign and inclusion to lower T - Levels for ages now . The Great Replacement is not just a meme anymore , but basically a reality .

Banned
    Based . Both Japan and Korea have being on the Klaus Schwab , UN ramped up hit list of forced diversity campaign and inclusion to lower T - Levels for ages now . The Great Replacement is not just a meme anymore , but basically a reality .
    T-levels depends on your personal freedom I guess. The guys who are free to bang any available single girls, works a high paying job that doesn't demand overtime, has free time after work or weekends for hobbies usually have high T-levels compared to guys stuck in certain shitty jobs, works around the clock and lost their sex drive or communication skills to talk to girls. Many scientists tried linking diet and exercise to T-levels but I don't think it relies solely on those two factors.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro you’re on a punting forum talking about cucks and T levels in other countries 😂 Japanese dudes probably think the same bullshit about you 😂😂😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    Bro you’re on a punting forum talking about cucks and T levels in other countries �� Japanese dudes probably think the same bullshit about you ������
    To answer u question . Japan needs its T - Levels back .
    In Japan there was a hotline that started for victims of incest,They shut it down because they were simply too overburdened with calls. Most of the time it was mother on son incest.
    The mothers didn't want their sons to be nervous freaks around women or inexperienced so they fuck their sons, or do it so they focus on hypercompetitive acedemics and don't waste time trying to get a gf (he won't get one anyway and she want's him to have a career and not be a neet).
    Other times they do it just because they can, they live like a matriarchy over there.

Banned
    To answer u question . Japan needs its T - Levels back .
    In Japan there was a hotline that started for victims of incest,They shut it down because they were simply too overburdened with calls. Most of the time it was mother on son incest.
    The mothers didn't want their sons to be nervous freaks around women or inexperienced so they fuck their sons, or do it so they focus on hypercompetitive acedemics and don't waste time trying to get a gf (he won't get one anyway and she want's him to have a career and not be a neet).
    Other times they do it just because they can, they live like a matriarchy over there.
    Have you lived through a similar experience?

Banned
    What a load of BS this thread is.