Thread: 24 Oscar St Chatswood Spectra Massage - poor, timewasting service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up 24 Oscar St Chatswood Spectra Massage - poor, timewasting service

I recently went to 24 Oscar St Shatswood - Spectra Massage. Have been here several times over the years. Used to have decent service but its no longer a thai massage. Its run by chinese and has some vietnamese in there. Nobody really speaks much english, but to be expected. Was greeted by a woman named Dina and told to head upstairs to room #1. I paid for 30 mins. The massgae for the first 20 mins was weak and not that relaxing. Dina tells me she does regular massage most days and works at Spectra so she can give HJ's. I notice there's 10 minutes remaining. She asks me to turn over. Dina is still wearing yoga pants and fully dressed. She says, "for $50 I can get a Handjob". I accept. She takes off her top only, and leaves her pants on. Won't let me touch boobs or butt. She proceeds to thump my meat like she's making dough for a pizza. It's the beginning of the Hindenburg of massages. It's a tragedy unfolding. I just wanted to end, or at least invovle some sort of sexy communication, soft touch, a little whisper, a decent and consistent rhythm even...i witnessed Whacking, slapping, greased up with lube, going thru the motions. It was like jerking off with my left arm, using a syncopated beat, with no hint of any arousal or attempt to make it a sexy interaction.

We are now 25 minutes into my 30 minutes massage. She says for another $100 she'll get undressed and let me touch. But I also have to pay for more time, so that's another $45 on top of the $100, plus I've already paid $95 at this point. I don't want to throw good money after bad money, so im thinking it's a dead end. She's rambling on repeatedly about the fees they charge and what i can get.

As Dina is rambling on so much and I haven't even said anything to encourage conversation beyond wanting to actually get a HJ, she's got the attention of a co-worker in the room next door. The co-worker starts calling out from outside the door to the room and talking to Dina through the closed door. Dina says, "oh we have to be quiet for the other customers". Well, no shot Sherlock! It's now 30 minutes in and as far as Dina is concerned she's done a great job and wants her $50 tip, knowing full well I didn't get hard, she didn't make an effort, she actively stopped me touching her, and spent no less than 4 minutes.rambling on about prices, while trying to jerk me off. And in the process, not only did a shit job IMO, she also pissed off the customer in the next room and the girl working on him.

I said to Dina, "If I pay you this $50 for that pathetic 4 minute attempt at a HJ, then im sharing my experience online". Dina demanded I pay the $50, so I did. Here is my review of Spectra massage at 24 Oscar St Chatswood.

Don't go there. It's a waste of time, money, and the girls are not interested in customer service or giving you the basics of a good time. I've had much better experiences at the Thai places in chatswood and even north star nearby. I will never go back to 24 Oscar St Chatswood Spectra massage. It's a wasted experience and they don't care if you don't like listening to them talk about how much they want to charge to give you more of their shit service. I went to artarmon after I left here and spent an hour in another shop where I was happily looked after. Forget about 24 Oscar St.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about your experience mate. This was a regular joint for me until last year until I stopped going for similar reasons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why I rather just go to the local Chatswood brothels pay for full service and get massage on the top. Chatswood 350 yes there are older Asian women but they will still let you fuck them and they give good BJs. I do 45 mins $130. You were getting ripped off that's why I avoid the massage shop when I really want full service. $50 for a hand job and you could not touch her she did not even complete the hand job is a rip off. I will avoid Spectra. Thanks for the intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a dodgy massage somewhere else in Chatswood once and it's put me off, much rather drive up the road to the Thai joint at Lindfield or down to Artarmon

Banned
    ...She proceeds to thump my meat like she's making dough for a pizza. It's the beginning of the Hindenburg of massages. It's a tragedy unfolding. I just wanted to end, or at least invovle some sort of sexy communication...
    Hope your dough turns in to a Pizza Supreme.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dang. Sorry for your experience. I know the feeling of being let down by a bad punt. Thanks for the tip!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry to hear about your experience. All.the best, you sound like a reasonable punter who walked into the wrong shop

Read my posts. Negotiate at the start of every massage, fully clothed, with cash in your hand. You are at your best negiotiating position when you do this

If you are clever and can read the room, pay for 30 minutes only if you sense the lady is not friendly, or even better, walk out unless you were silly enough to have made a formal booking

In Oscar Street you can generally tell if it's an angry lady like your, try one minute if small talk at the start, but be patient and wait to see the signs she doesn't like her job

A lot more I will say about Recession Punting

Be smart

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's the word on 161 Chatswood? Reviews here seem excellent but it also looks like the shop was paying for positive reviews. The roster looks pretty good, but I don't want to take a gamble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by broseph View Post
    What's the word on 161 Chatswood? Reviews here seem excellent but it also looks like the shop was parking for positive reviews. The roster looks pretty good, but I don't want to take a gamble
    You must be very unlucky to pick the wrong girl for a dud punt in 161 Chatswood.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    This is why I rather just go to the local Chatswood brothels pay for full service and get massage on the top. Chatswood 350 yes there are older Asian women but they will still let you fuck them and they give good BJs. I do 45 mins $130. You were getting ripped off that's why I avoid the massage shop when I really want full service. $50 for a hand job and you could not touch her she did not even complete the hand job is a rip off. I will avoid Spectra. Thanks for the intel.
    Chatswood 350 is good value albeit on the MILF side.

$100 for 30 minutes Touch as much as you desire, kiss as much as you want and pump as much as you like etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    55 was by far the best quality. I haven't been for a while so I don't know the current girls but AFAIK it is still the same owner so I don't see any reason things would've changed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the heads up. Everyone should avoid this place. The only language these people understand is the deprivation of money. Give them none.